Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,638 members, 7,823,801 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) (48165 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike, Holds Closed Door Meeting (Photos) / Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
xreal:
He only visits when he needs the people's votes.

Make he no give that little girl - badluck.

Sai APC.
Sai CHANGE.
Sai BUHARI!

GMB until Gbagbo E. Jonathan divorces Mama Peace. By the way, where is she?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by PassingShot(m): 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
DebateNigeria:
GEJ is really campaigning actively. Whats happening in the Buhari's camp

Wait for about 3 to 2 weeks to the election. GEJ has got Nigeria's treasury to waste on his doomed campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by aryzgreat: 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
APcheats have given up.

GEJ mopping up votes from apc strong hold.

E go clear una for eye.

Thiefnubuu campaign money don finish, buhari u are OYO

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by erudean: 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
GogetterMD:
The son of the Soun of Ogbomosho is the flagbearer for the Ogbomosho constituency under APC, so another story biko
It doesn't matter, when it comes to the Presidency the game will change. Just watch. grin
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sweetlemon:
It seems Jonathan has completed his tour of Nigerian churches. He's now started the southwestern (monarchs) tour.
I wish him Goodluck in this new adventure.

When will he visit mosques, shrines, and other sacred places?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by bumtos(m): 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
Colourful indeed.
Goodluck to Mr President

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by chibaik(m): 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
Aprime:
This man is really desperate.

Soon he'd be going to pluto and mars, to invite the aliens over for their votes. I guess that was why the election was postponed in the frist place.

To buy more time for his campaign. grin

The only thing I can see about your statement is that you don't know the meaning of the word DESPERATE.

He is getting across to the his people and you are calling it DESPERATE what then do you say of Buhari who has been worshiping in all manner of worship ground, in churches, NOT DESPERATE right?

I have taken time to observe all these apc people, they think alike ---THEY THINK LIKE FOOLS

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
ghettodreamz:
Jonathan DESPERADO Part 2 wink
bros... Dem no see ur break light again o. Wetin happen
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by LewisO: 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
None of my biz. undecided
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
Some dunce people hate Jonathan because he is man of truth. ......

even if buhari is my elder brother i can never waste my precious vote for him because he is a disgrace to man kind. ...to involve himself with tinubu criminal shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
jonathan's campaign strategy is visiting..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by patrickmuf(m): 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
I guess y'all can now see the real reason why the elections was postponed?
GEJ you're a failure any day, anytime...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by naijaspeak(m): 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
[size=18pt]A pictures of Jonathan wasting Nigeria's Money on useless domestic trip all with a view to buy votes.

This trips is casting a serious drains on our domestic reserve leaving nothing for the incoming administration.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Nicklaus(m): 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
He is welcomed everywhere in Nigeria.. Whoever doesn't like that should please KISS MY A.S.S.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by kasheemawo(m): 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
this is just the reason why this fool postpone the election
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by championeh(m): 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nawao Oga presido, these 6 weeks na excursion through out?
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by OpeDwarroir: 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
GEJisBOKO:
The Soun of Ogbomoso's son is contesting under the platform of APC for Ogbomoso federal constituency 1.

Jonathan, you are on a looooooong thing

Ok. I thought you wanted to say "contesting for president". In 2011 I voted PDP for presidential and ACN for Guber. This year March 28 and April, its a PDP affair. My PVC is for PDP alone

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by anonimi: 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
GEJisBOKO:
The Soun of Ogbomoso's son is contesting under the platform of APC for Ogbomoso federal constituency 1.

Jonathan, you are on a looooooong thing

Just shows you are a novice in yoruba politics.

In 2011 the south west states voted ACN/APC for governorship and other elections but Jonathan/PDP for presidency, not so

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by nicecash: 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
Aprime:
This man is really desperate.

Soon he'd be going to pluto and mars, to invite the aliens over for their votes. I guess that was why the election was postponed in the frist place.

To buy more time for his campaign. grin

This is one of the reasons of postponement.

GEJ has lost confidence in his campaign directors claimimg they hav not done anything to win votes for him except renting crowd any time there were campaingn visit.

if i was the one too, i will collet moni and chop.

GMB till 2023
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Hallmark08(m): 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
I am ogbomoso son, I can tell u dt From the days of our most referred SLA Samuel Ladoke Akintola ogbomoso has been voting the government at the centre this time won't be exceptional, GEJ till pa Buhari tenders his certificate.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by anonimi: 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
naijaspeak:
A pictures of Jonathan wasting Nigeria's Money on useless domestic trip all with a view to buy votes.

This trips is casting a serious drains on our domestic reserve leaving nothing for the incoming administration.

And Buhari's trip to London and campaign everywhere in private jets na Rivers plus Lagos states etc money abi nor be so since the pensioner dey form talakawa for us

APC = HYPOCRISY = APC

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by haywire1: 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
Chaiii see lie, nothing like GRAND WELCOME for ogbomoso oooooo, what do people gain frm false information, is GEJ paying u too. Na only police full everywhere, GEJ came to share our Tax payers money.
We go collect am nd stil vote for change.

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Bayswater: 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
anonimi:

Just shows you are a novice in yoruba politics.

In 2011 the south west states voted ACN/APC for governorship and other elections but Jonathan/PDP for presidency, not so

Thanks for educating one of the usual suspects. Very soon, they will use some of their other monikers to attack you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Fawklicant: 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
What is colorful about what you posted my brother?
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by anonimi: 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
Bayswater:
Thanks for educating one of the usual suspects. Very soon, they will use some of their other monikers to attack you grin grin

Make dem try now.
Na that time dem go sabi sey I still dey gidigbi.
I still dey kampe!
No shaking!!
Eru obodo, eni ba bodo ohun ni eru o ba - With God's protection any attacker just dey waste im resources ni!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lol

The Oduduwa descent send message and communicate with codifed symbols which the wise one only understand.

For the sake of people who are not Yoruba or understand this symbolic msg called Aroko, I will try to explain a msg been sent to GEJ by Soun.

In the picture is a calabash been given to GEJ. This has a symbolic message in Yoruba tradition which his REJECTION.

Once a Leader is presented with an open Calabash (as that one in the pic is slightly opened), the message proclaim is, "the gods reject you, the people reject you, the earth rejects you."

Leaders who failed their people are the ones that receive this kind of Aroko. They are either sent on exile or forced to commit suicide. Lets come to think of it, GEJ said in many occasions that he will go on exile. This coded msg his ringing bell into his ears.

A llok at the pic also shows how clueless and ignorant the president is. He is laughing with his teeth opened when the King is codedly telling him he is rejected by the gods and people. Every words should not be said by mouth. . . .not all clothes should be spread outside. There are lot of ways to tell an elder he is mad; indirectly and codedly.

GEJ you are rejected by the people and the gods of Ogbomosho.

Pls go on exile. . . Like you promised.

Our vote is for Buhari. Meanwhile thanks for the farewell visit.

GMB2015

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by ghettodreamz(m): 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
2sexi:
bros... Dem no see ur break light again o. Wetin happen

Nothing much bro... I'm Alive. Happy new year, 2015. cheesy

Yaya mata? Work n fam?
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Bayswater: 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hallmark08:
I am ogbomoso son, I can tell u dt From the days of our most referred SLA Samuel Ladoke Akintola ogbomoso has been voting the government at the centre this time won't be exceptional, GEJ till pa Buhari tenders his certificate.

A true son of Ogbomoso has spoken. Which part of Ogbomoso are you from? Isale Ora, Orita Naira, Masifa, Saja?

Your post shows you know much about Ogbomoso's local politics.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by MDEWOLE: 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
lalasticlala:
*Seen all over Oyo yesterday! Excellent reception in Oyo and across the South West.

*A gift for the President from Soun Ajagungbade III.

*President Jonathan's visit to Soun Ajagungbade III, on Sat.

*President Jonathan and Soun Ajagungbade III in Ogbomoso, Sat.

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/media/grid
I Truxt Jona he is on farewell visit to our traditional ruler i Yoruba land so it is very necessary.
i wish u d best when u get back to Otuoke come may 29.
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
ghettodreamz:

Nothing much bro... I'm Alive. Happy new year, 2015. cheesy

Yaya mata? Work n fam?
we bless God o
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
Even if he likes let him roll on the floor for south westerners, we will not vote for him.
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
mystockyear:
I don't want to waste my vote this time. the future of my country matter

vote wisely, vote for people General

Sai Buhari
Meteew....sai GEJ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Friday Eluro Arrested For Ordering Woman To Be Stripped Unclad In Delta. Photos / Shekau Is Crippled - Captured Boko Haram Fighter / UI Professor, Ajewole Assassinated In Ibadan, Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.