Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,320 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) (48163 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike, Holds Closed Door Meeting (Photos) / Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
If una like , make the picture be colourful, if una like make e be black and white or negative..come may 29..na otueke straight na im ur jonathan they go park or im find somewhere go dock..no 2 ways about am...signed and sealed..make im see if im go go visit Jacob Zuma 4 south Africa....im neva start..

shey wen im dey do Nigerians im no know bah..? now im don know d road 2 ogbomosho.....Otueke man.. "stealing is not corruption" man!!....im wan finish Nigeria..see brain wey im wan take come back 2015..chai..Nigerians don see something...
Biko..vote change Fast...Nigerians make soap no enter una eyez the second time oo..
#change..is all the country needs...#APC..be like the only option now....Anyhow wey im wan be im must beta pass PDP...
#Redemption....make i go package my voters card keep am inside box...wait 4 wen me and my squad them go march go polling boot in drones to go vote 4 change..Nigerians don tire 4 this thieves..(a.k.a pdp (Politicians Deceiving People)..

#CHANGE
# VOTE Buhari/prof 2015... NIgeria no fit continue WITH PDP AND THEIR madness..biko...Their Stewpidity gat 2 stop...

change..
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by pegasusautos: 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
mystockyear:
I don't want to waste my vote this time. the future of my country matter

vote wisely, vote for people General

Sai Buhari

misguided retard

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by millionaireman: 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
talktimi:
lipsrsealed

Can someone tell Buhari that the UK Chatham House, or any other foreign body, cannot decide who presides over Nigeria from May 29, 2015.

Nigeria has gone past the 1960s when the country was consigned to the Buhari clan by departing colonial powers. Thereafter, Buhari clan reconstructed Nigeria's polity to the present structure where the Buhari clan can afford to perpetuate itself in power for more decades if it ever captures apex political power this time.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by makers360: 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
GEJ all the way..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by sunny63(m): 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
GEJ till 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by daresimon(m): 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
taharqa:

So??

So many of you chaps do not know what politics really is.

One of the Oba of Benin sons was a member of Oshiomohle's Govts, yet the Oba and his Ediakhen are some of the most ardent supporters of GEJ.

and by the way, this is Ogbomosho and Oyo we are talking about. Here, politics is very local. And all d men that matters support GEJ

Pls name those that matter and support jonathan in the west.
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by proxillin(m): 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
Syphax:
This shows that GEJ is supported by all.Nairaland APC should stop feeding us lies,South West isn't for Buhari!

My fellow supporters of GEJ,come lets put these Buhari supporters to SHAME.

Click "LIKE" for Buhari and "SHARE" for GEJ

GEJ till 2019.

Wake up. Come to yoruba land. Stop deceiving yasefg
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by legendsilver(m): 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
lalasticlala:
The people of Ogbomoso trooped out in large numbers to welcome President Jonathan during his visit to the Soun, Sat
As expected, to bid him farewell as he journey back to Otuoke in a fashionable sent-forth ceremony.

Sai Buhari
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by emmyjack2007(m): 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
Expecting him to do more & contniue in office
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by thaoriginator: 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
When is he going to Chibok?
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Akpan107(m): 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
mystockyear:
I don't want to waste my vote this time. the future of my country matter

vote wisely, vote for people General

Sai Buhari
one wasted vote.

GEJ is the man everybody want!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Horllamideh(m): 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hallmark08:
I am ogbomoso son, I can tell u dt From the days of our most referred SLA Samuel Ladoke Akintola ogbomoso has been voting the government at the centre this time won't be exceptional, GEJ till pa Buhari tenders his certificate.
ogbomosho son indeed.....smh
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by lanrock(m): 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
Gej has become alulugbomieko. He is deceiving himself. Southwest have decided on buhari.
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by PhockPhockMan: 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
While Jonathan is serious with campaign and consultations, Buhari is in London fooling himself.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Toktee(m): 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
Benue4Buhari

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Akpan107(m): 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
Aprime:
This man is really desperate.

Soon he'd be going to pluto and mars, to invite the aliens over for their votes. I guess that was why the election was postponed in the frist place.

To buy more time for his campaign. grin
GEJ is busy campagning, while while Buhari doing his in London. Hope those he is meeting there all have their voters card.

GEJ is doing is home work well!

You will only return to cry rigging after elections.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by rasco2000me: 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
Pis the nıgerıan should be careful jonathan ıs out desperately he deos mınd usıng anythıng to staın ın power .u can ımagıne all old ful ın yoruba they hv colectd money ,they hv alreay sold all yoruba pls let all rıse up .to free ourself from all thıs baba osı .awon agbaya
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Rexyl(m): 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
daresimon:

Pls name those that matter and support jonathan in the west.

Yeah all Yoruba leaders that matter want to see Jonathan beyond May 29. These concerned individuals don't want to labour in vain. They want the positive results out of the contributions to national conference. They have stated it point blank to us, the youths that implementation of the report will address so many issues, and lay to rest series of controversies. They say the report has taken care of lapses that allow corruption, injustice, insecurity, imbalance in the States and LGs across the geopolitical zones and many more. To all these we support those who matter and wouldn't want to labour in vain.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Akpan107(m): 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
xreal:
He only visits when he needs the people's votes.

Make he no give that little girl - badluck.

Sai APC.
Sai CHANGE.
Sai BUHARI!
That is another reason why Buhari will never be president!

He is now attending church service, is he a Christian?

Christmas wishes, do he love Christians that much?

Buhari has failed.

A bigger disaster await APC

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by rasco2000me: 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
Is not laughable when baba falae read that for hıs party to endorsed any plıtıcal party ,1 the party to suport must not encourage coruptıon .he mus hv perform ın all sector .the old fol end up endorsıng jonathan after he as collected money
Baba u we not be able to sell yoruba .u end up foolın urself
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Rexyl(m): 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
rasco2000me:
Pis the nıgerıan should be careful jonathan ıs out desperately he deos mınd usıng anythıng to staın ın power .u can ımagıne all old ful ın yoruba they hv colectd money ,they hv alreay sold all yoruba pls let all rıse up .to free ourself from all thıs baba osı .awon agbaya

omo kekere to ni enu agba n run. Bi omode ba laso bi agba ko le ni ekisa bi agba.

vote your conscience and let others do.
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by rasco2000me: 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Is not laughable when baba falae read that for hıs party to endorsed any plıtıcal party ,1 the party to suport must not encourage coruptıon .he mus hv perform ın all sector .the old fol end up endorsıng jonathan after he as collected money
Baba u we not be able to sell yoruba .u end up foolın urself[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by daresimon(m): 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
Rexyl:

Yeah all Yoruba leaders that matter want to see Jonathan beyond May 29. These concerned individuals don't want to labour in vain. They want the positive results out of the contributions to national conference. They have stated it point blank to us, the youths that implementation of the report will address so many issues, and lay to rest series of controversies. They say the report has taken care of lapses that allow corruption, injustice, insecurity, imbalance in the States and LGs across the geopolitical zones and many more. To all these we support those who matter and wouldn't want to labour in vain.

Just answer that question. I didn't ask for epistle
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by rasco2000me: 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
REX Y
ORU AWON AGBA TI EYIN NI ILEYIN NI YEN.AWON AGBA ILEYIN ODA THE OLD PEOPLE IN FAMILY MOST BE TERRIBLE
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by xreal: 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
Akpan107:
That is another reason why Buhari will never be president!

He is now attending church service, is he a Christian?

Christmas wishes, do he love Christians that much?

Buhari has failed.

A bigger disaster await APC

Jonathan visits royal homes few weeks to election.

GMB visits churches.

You mean they all are same?

I doubt it, 'cos Buhari will never say STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Rexyl(m): 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
rasco2000me:
Baba u we not be able to sell yoruba .u end up foolın urself[color=#990000][/color]

Corruption is the serious issue that we must join hands to fight to get rid of in our society. It is a pity that presently we don't have any leading party Federal, States and Local governments free of corruption, except we deceive ourselves.
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Akpan107(m): 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
TCD:
Wow. Hope Jonathan is also preparing for his Grand welcome at Otuoke come may 29th when he is sent packing. SaiBuhari Vote GMB
If you ever think Buhari will ever be President... You need to think again. We are only commenting here for the fun of it. But Buhari will never be President!
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Rexyl(m): 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
daresimon:

Just answer that question. I didn't ask for epistle
which question? Do you mean leaders who concluded the national conference don't matter. If that is your thought you are just deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Bayswater: 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
haywire1:

I'm not sure u r in ogbomoso. I attended mulikat (present PDP house of rep member, going for THIRD term (can u imagine) ) campaign, u can easily count those on d field, no crowd @all, those on field only waited to collect money, on the other hand, Akala (labour party) campaign, crowd was massive.

Akala may not b elected cos not only ogbomoso votes count for governorship but believe me, house of rep aspirants under LP and APC wiill clear major votes than PDP

I am not in Ogbomoso but I have lived there in the past and would visit that zone shortly.

The LP candidate, Segun Ogunwuyi who is a member of the state house of assembly used to be in PDP until last month. Ogbomoso people will definitely vote for Akala in the guber election but their votes will go to the PDP in the presidential and national assembly elections.

Do you even know the composition of Oyo State's delegates to the present National Assembly? You need to go and check that first. The relatively new Accord Party has more federal reps and senators than APC. APC does not even have a single senator in Oyo State.
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by camplenigeria: 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
[size=14pt]Wise Yorubas working with GEJ on how to pay back Buhari for all his evils against the Yorubas.[/size]

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Rilwayne001: 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
Lol

The Oduduwa descent send message and communicate with codifed symbols which the wise one only understand.

For the sake of people who are not Yoruba or understand this symbolic msg called Aroko, I will try to explain a msg been sent to GEJ by Soun.

In the picture is a calabash been given to GEJ. This has a symbolic message in Yoruba tradition which his REJECTION.

Once a Leader is presented with an open Calabash (as that one in the pic is slightly opened), the message proclaim is, "the gods reject you, the people reject you, the earth rejects you."

Leaders who failed their people are the ones that receive this kind of Aroko. They are either sent on exile or forced to commit suicide. Lets come to think of it, GEJ said in many occasions that he will go on exile. This coded msg his ringing bell into his ears.

A llok at the pic also shows how clueless and ignorant the president is. He is laughing with his teeth opened when the King is codedly telling him he is rejected by the gods and people. Every words should not be said by mouth. . . .not all clothes should be spread outside. There are lot of ways to tell an elder he is mad; indirectly and codedly.

GEJ you are rejected by the people and the gods of Ogbomosho.

Pls go on exile. . . Like you promised.

Our vote is for Buhari. Meanwhile thanks for the farewell visit.

GMB2015

Great
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Akpan107(m): 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
xreal:

Jonathan visits royal homes few weeks to election.

GMB visits churches.

You mean they all are same?

I doubt it, 'cos Buhari will never say STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.
APC fans are fun of miss quoting the President.

GEJ said: dont use corruption to cover a theif!

If somebody has stollen public fund, call him a theif, dont use corruption to cover that person.

I still prefer GEJ over Buhari who said Abacha did not steal our Money, that Abacha wasnt corrupt.

Buhari presidency will be a disaster to our nation, but i thank God Buhari will never be President!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Friday Eluro Arrested For Ordering Woman To Be Stripped Unclad In Delta. Photos / UI Professor, Ajewole Assassinated In Ibadan, Oyo State / Shekau Is Crippled - Captured Boko Haram Fighter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.