Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,967 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) (48166 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike, Holds Closed Door Meeting (Photos) / Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Rexyl(m): 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
Bayswater:

I am not in Ogbomoso but I have lived there in the past and would visit that zone shortly.

The LP candidate, Segun Ogunwuyi who is a member of the state house of assembly used to be in PDP until last month. Ogbomoso people will definitely vote for Akala in the guber election but their votes will go to the PDP in the presidential and national assembly elections.

Do you even know the composition of Oyo State's delegates to the present National Assembly? You need to go and check that first. The relatively new Accord Party has more federal reps and senators than APC. APC does not even have a single senator in Oyo State.

Many people should have reasoned things might not work according to their calculations. Oyo State is politically sensitive and stubborn. For the information of people out there the result of coming elections will bring lots of surprises.
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by ELGREF(m): 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
My president, welcome to my dearly town
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by spiderman404: 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by daresimon(m): 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
Rexyl:

which question? Do you mean leaders who concluded the national conference don't matter. If that is your thought you are just deceiving yourself

Just name those people that went to the national conference and their influence in Yoruba politics
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by akashi01(m): 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
Syphax:
This shows that GEJ is supported by all.Nairaland APC should stop feeding us lies,South West isn't for Buhari!

My fellow supporters of GEJ,come lets put these Buhari supporters to SHAME.

Click "LIKE" for Buhari and "SHARE" for GEJ

GEJ till 2019.
choi see shame to you.. check the ratio of people supporting buhari to that of the retardedd one you are supporting... fired back at you.. dont mess with buhari

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Bayswater: 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
Rexyl:

Many people should have reasoned things might not work according to their calculations. Oyo State is politically sensitive and stubborn. For the information of people out there the result of coming elections will bring lots of surprises.

If GEJ wins the presidential election without any rancour, that would also be a major game changer.

If I may ask, what is the general feeling of the people you have met or spoken to in Oyo State?
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Rexyl(m): 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
daresimon:

Just name those people that went to the national conference and their influence in Yoruba politics

Leaders who have concern about national interest at the time FG called for the meeting. We all know leadership of APC warned the party members not to attend. I wouldn't understand If the APC members that didn't attend the meeting are the ones you believe as the leaders that matter. You know participants were picked according to many factors. It appeared that APC was just a fraction of the expected concerned leaders. Leaders from other parties attended the
meeting, you know.
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Rexyl(m): 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
Bayswater:

If GEJ wins the presidential election without any rancour, that would also be a major game changer.

If I may ask, what is the general feeling of the people you have met or spoken to in Oyo State?

General feelings? The result will bring surprises as stated before. General feelings could be assumed as deceit, individual feeling is that which rocks. Many would have understood what I mean.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Dammyjohn(m): 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
That is my honourable President GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.Even the kings honours him.Up GET!Up PDP!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by JerryAbu: 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
Make una follow dem collect de one dem get ooo.....8-) it's belong to us. Our national CAKE.
But wen it come to vote..... Vote wise. Change doleeeee......
Sai BUHARI.
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Dammyjohn(m): 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
kelvine:
I know it will hit front page cos of the OP,well.....no comment.

Just Kidding

Don't hate GEJ is loved against all odds. His case is like David,he sinned a lot yet he is the apple of God's eye.
If you hate and quote this comment negatively I will only love you more.
GEJ till 2019.
You humbled me with your comment and I know you will humble some APC members.Though,I am PDP member supporting GEJ.Up GEJ!Up PDP!!!
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Bayswater: 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
Rexyl:

General feelings? The result will bring surprises as stated before. General feelings could be assumed as deceit, individual feeling is that which rocks. Many would have understood what I mean.

It won't be a surprise to some of us, someone is being under-rated here smiley
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by tuniski: 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
nicecash:
GEJ if u like use all the foreign reserve for visits that would not do you and PDP any good to yoruba monarchs, NIGERIANS have decided.

SAI BABA

SAI BUHARI
yes we hhave decided and #buhariRejected. GEJ all the way no stopping him 2019 is the destination.
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Profkomolafe(m): 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
ogbeni jona since u ve deem it fit to fisit my fillage, i go dy re*konsida ur mata....... Meanwhile #sai buhari
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
Yeye ibaka! Welcome doesn't mean winning!

In other news Soun's son is a flag bearer for house of rep under APC !

So PDP goons get brain and get life

#saibuhari#
#saibaba#
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Dammyjohn(m): 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
mystockyear:
I don't want to waste my vote this time. the future of my country matter

vote wisely, vote for people General

Sai Buhari
E be like sey you don sell your vote and your future becouse of money.If you no sell am,why you kon dey vote for Buhari wey no get cartificate and a detator. Abi?
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by studded(m): 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
tobillionaire:
Bro lalastic, we know say u na share holder na... Anyway, happy sunday to y'all... Am sure those guys are only interested in seeing who GEJ is, com to talk. Of voting him. Never

grin grin

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by emmanuel90(m): 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
*Singing*
SOUL-E. Where you dey...
Anoda year has come...and you want my vote once more o...
E be like say dey want to teli another story agani o...
E be like say dey want to act another movie agani o...

ENOF.......
#IHaveDecided
#CHANGE
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by haywire1: 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
Bayswater:

I am not in Ogbomoso but I have lived there in the past and would visit that zone shortly.

The LP candidate, Segun Ogunwuyi who is a member of the state house of assembly used to be in PDP until last month. Ogbomoso people will definitely vote for Akala in the guber election but their votes will go to the PDP in the presidential and national assembly elections.

Do you even know the composition of Oyo State's delegates to the present National Assembly? You need to go and check that first. The relatively new Accord Party has more federal reps and senators than APC. APC does not even have a single senator in Oyo State.

O'boy, why do u type without knwing basic facts or finding out political happenings in oyo before posting. APC has senatorial aspirants in Oyo state like Buhari fatai (BAF) Oyo North senatorial aspirant under A.P.C and many others. If u r a true born ogbomoso, u should knw Buhari Fatai.
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by not4sure(m): 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
Bayswater:

FYI, Alao Akala is even more popular than Soun in Ogbomoso lol

Ask any proper son of the soil grin
Did you know Akala have problem with GEj when he hand PDP structure to Teslim Folarin. Come on Ogbomosho May not be for APC but surely Akala will get back to Jona
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by kelvine(m): 3:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
One love good brother. Thanks for stopping by.

Dammyjohn:

You humbled me with your comment and I know you will humble some APC members.Though,I am PDP member supporting GEJ.Up GEJ!Up PDP!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by babestella: 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
talktimi:
lipsrsealed

Why is APC & Buhari struggling to give a speech at Chatham house? Is he a government functionary? Or have they (APC) formed a parallel government after all. I don't get this fake party called APC, so deceitful and full of liars.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Dammyjohn(m): 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
kelvine:
One love good brother. Thanks for stopping by.

Ok.
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Bayswater: 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
Bayswater:

haywire1:

O'boy, why do u type without knwing basic facts or finding out political happenings in oyo before posting. APC has senatorial aspirants in Oyo state like Buhari fatai (BAF) Oyo North senatorial aspirant under A.P.C and many others. If u r a true born ogbomoso, u should knw Buhari Fatai.

Read my post above again and stop being emotional and over-passionate grin grin grin

I said APC does not have a single serving senator in Oyo State, I did not say they don't have senatorial aspirants.

Of course, I know Fatai Adetayo Buhari; the funny and shady car dealer that was thrashed two times by the PDP smiley

I am not from Ogbomoso though but I have links to that lovely town.
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Jossyroyal1: 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
lalasticlala:
*President Jonathan during a visit to Soun Ajagungbade III, in Ogbomoso, Sat.

*The Soun of Ogbomoso welcoming President Jonathan to his palace, Sat

*The High Chiefs of Ogbomosoland welcoming President Jonathan to Ogbomoso on Saturday.

* Ogbomoso yesterday during President Jonathan's visit to Soun Ajagungbade III
Gej had been busy splashing all the country's had earn treasury on all this community chieftains in a bid to gain their support! why wud a president that have served for gud six years waste so much time and resources on campaign? his performance cud have speak for him!
anyway SAI BUHARI
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Ajarney(m): 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Op I don't see the massive crowd
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Chigold101(m): 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
DebateNigeria:
GEJ is really campaigning actively. Whats happening in the Buhari's camp
they went to london to get some money.
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Profitboss(m): 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
Iamsynord:
Let he Who God has chosen become President..
Like for Buhari
Share for GEJ

To like is easier than to share, Go for another measure to judge....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by fanysteve: 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
All APC are Aboki's ,Hausa ewu(goat)
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by oladimeji09(m): 5:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
berem:
grin grin

that nice! if GEj don't win in 2015 he will become drum man (baba onilu) of ogbomosho
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by oladimeji09(m): 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
that nice! if GEj don't win in 2015 he will become drum
man (baba onilu) of ogbomosho

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by balladin: 6:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
mystockyear:
I don't want to waste my vote this time. the future of my country matter

vote wisely, vote for people General

Sai Buhari
Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shekau Is Crippled - Captured Boko Haram Fighter / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign / AGF Declares Senate Election Null And Void, Saraki, Ekweremadu In Fresh Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.