Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) (9129 Views)

They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) / Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) / Women Can Be Inconsiderate At Times +180 Adult Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by thaoriginator: 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
Gabrielsylar:
be decent ODE
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by ivyy(f): 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
kenex4ever:
hey wats up

Hello

2 Likes

Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 23, 2015
ronald4lif:
It wasn't necessary bringing forth the message sha.

I also think you've to forgive and let things come back to normal. You see, bro most girls are like that and sometimes you just can't blame them. Some ladies are using Instagram and other social media platforms to oppress others and she may have wanted to have a share of those goodies too. Let her demands not worry you way too much as chances are the girl next door will be demanding too. Work out on the relationship and try to curtail the demands to your accepted limits

I don't see any sense in your post bro...no offence.

The girl in question is showing her true definition.OP, you need to control your emotion because you can't give what you don't have.
ivyy:

Talk to her, if she can't change , he obviously can't cope n shld exit the relationship. Its a no brainer. But from that text up there, she luvs him n he hld try give her atleast one last chance to prove her worth.

U understnd now?

You don't change people ,change begins with you.
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by engrdubem(m): 6:47am On Feb 23, 2015
U are in the Magalised zone if u can understand. ......
She's in it for the material gains,she doesn't love you,

Run faster than Carl Lewis grin cheesy
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by rx1121: 8:50am On Feb 23, 2015
Vyolet:
Take her back but this time around stop giving her anything. She should stay in the relationship without the money and gifts.

Little girls be comparing life on social media with real life,if she sees other girls looking fresh on instagram does that mean they all put the whole stress on their bfs?

Thank you that's the question I ask her myself , do you know how those girls get the things they have ? Besides I use to get you good stuffs too y r u not satisfied.
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by kenex4ever(m): 9:12am On Feb 23, 2015
ivyy:

Hello
hi, how ws ur night?
I read ur comments n I was impressed, so I decided to holla atchew.
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by rx1121: 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
engrdubem:
U are in the Magalised zone if u can understand. ......
She's in it for the material gains,she doesn't love you,

Run faster than Carl Lewis grin cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by K9blunt(f): 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Since her material cobdition has been persisting for this ling, you shouldve stopped the relationship since bc.
Forget her!!! Doctors advise wink
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by rx1121: 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
K9blunt:
Since her material cobdition has been persisting for this ling, you shouldve stopped the relationship since bc.
Forget her!!! Doctors advise wink

You are right i tried so hard but its not easy to let go then, now her mom has been calling me but i refuse to pick the calls. She might be the one using her mom's number to call me and i dont wish to talk to her anymore or it might be her mom calling, i don't want her mom to think am rude by not picking her calls yet i don't want to listen to her pleading on this girl behalf cuz God knows i can't take it anymore.
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by K9blunt(f): 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
rx1121:

You are right i tried so hard but its not easy to let go then, now her mom has been calling me but i refuse to pick the calls. She might be the one using her mom's number to call me and i dont wish to talk to her anymore or it might be her mom calling, i don't want her mom to think am rude by not picking her calls yet i don't want to listen to her pleading on this girl behalf cuz God knows i can't take it anymore.

There is no how you won't annoy her mom if you eventually leave so just do the needful and later make peace when you've healed and moved on.
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by rx1121: 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
K9blunt:

There is no how you won't annoy her mom if you eventually leave so just do the needful and later make peace when you've healed and moved on.

Thanks!
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by silvercute(m): 7:58am On Feb 25, 2015
Mhizizzy:

how Stewpeed are you?....my father is a man in my life so shut dah trash u call mouth if u can't read English and undastand...broke somebody..

As cute as u look you just tagged urself with that acidic comment. I know u might b incensed bout that comment but u just gave a peek of how u react when wronged.

some folk could just b observing u.
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by Mhizizzy(f): 8:02am On Feb 25, 2015
silvercute:

As cute as u look you just tagged urself with that acidic comment. I know u might b incensed bout that comment but u just gave a peek of how u react when wronged.

some folk could just b observing u.

Y Sud anybody observe me..am I some specimen ?
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by Kedam(m): 8:16am On Feb 25, 2015
You decide ! A lot of girls are materialistic but in the name of true love they seems to change, that's if the man is worth it. Talk to her and let her know where ur heart lies with honesty.
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by rx1121: 6:09am On Mar 25, 2015
Kedam:
You decide ! A lot of girls are materialistic but in the name of true love they seems to change, that's if the man is worth it. Talk to her and let her know where ur heart lies with honesty.
Thanks bro, i understand your point but to be honest there's no any element of change in this girl. Over Materialistic dey worry her grin
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by rx1121: 8:54am On Mar 25, 2015
mrdoubled:
Why am I gettin d feeling! Dat sorry of hers is not genue.
Yes you are right the sorry is not genuine , i just confirmed it. Thanks to you and everyone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears / Polyandry: One Wife, Many Husbands / Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.