Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) (9130 Views)

They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) / Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) / Women Can Be Inconsiderate At Times +180 Adult Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by malonephill(m): 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hehe she earns more than twice as you and still wanted to cripple you. O ma se o!
really cripple bro! As am a sharp guy nau! Run for my life stylishly
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by baralatie(m): 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Bro, which girl no dey demand? How many are they. True let him try to contain her demands but it can't be brought to a zero level. Women have needs that are to be met
this particular girl is not about needs,it is about setting eyes on another girls lifestyle.she is gonna be insatiable as time goes.it is not funny when a guy lives to satisfy a woman desire for a lifestyle that is way ahead and the make up and breakup,she got a sidekick.
the guy should free the girl!!!
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by baralatie(m): 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
ivyy:

There's a reason why she fell for him and is inlove with him asides the vanity of gifts. If she's still wiling to stay aand apreciate him for who he is. She sure as hell deserves another chance. So op do have THAT TALK WITh HER n see if she's gona change for goood. No one here understnds her like you do the decision is ultimatly yours.

Mr aprime while you can quote me, do not cross my words. Its rude angry
she is not in love rather she sees him as a rebound!
it means she is holding him till a better guy comes along!
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by baralatie(m): 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mhizizzy:

God bless u for dah..........we gat needs although it sud not frustrate d man in our life buh we gat NEEDs
men don't have needs abi!
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by Mhizizzy(f): 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
Gerrout

[quote author=femcruz post=30973412]
stop ranting like a hoe madam needs, is he a man in ur life because of ur st.upid needs, broke asss babe that has nothing to offer than needs cheesy,its girls like u that can never make Nigeria a better place....Book you no know.......Hand work tooo lazy......Just to suck dicks.

1 Like

Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by francizy(m): 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
Trut:
I have observed that ladies of this days has similarities with kids under 5 years, they demand material things like kids.

When a lady sees any new material things from a fellow lady, she will like to have her own. That's one behaviour of kids.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Modified too.

You could have just ignored the guy.

You just acted even more childish sad

1 Like

Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by Dwady(m): 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
He had to drop it before the pics or adonbelieve it crew starts.
ronald4lif:
It wasn't necessary bringing forth the message sha.

I also think you've to forgive and let things come back to normal. You see, bro most girls are like that and sometimes you just can't blame them. Some ladies are using Instagram and other social media platforms to oppress others and she may have wanted to have a share of those goodies too. Let her demands not worry you way too much as chances are the girl next door will be demanding too. Work out on the relationship and try to curtail the demands to your accepted limits
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by Mhizizzy(f): 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
XavierG:

You could have just ignored the guy.

You just acted even more childish sad

Accepted..post modiified...d murrafuka got me pissed
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by ronald4lif(m): 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
Dwady:
He had to drop it before the pics or adonbelieve it crew starts.

Lol! True to that. Those picture or Adonbilivit crew are a funny lots
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by njuwo(m): 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
rx1121:
Thanks everyone, i have given her so many chance for her to change but she still won't change. I hate talking about my relationship with people cuz i know we all have flaws in our relationship but there was a time that i was really sad and my mom had to beg me to tell her what's going with me , then she called her and talk to her . Infact my mom even supported her so she won't feel bad but she also advice her blah blah but till today my babe won't get over it she keeps telling me that my mom knows alot and that is not true. Even in her recent message to me she said i knew u already told your mom about this, i didn't even bother to reply cuz i know she don pass her boundary involving that innocent woman.
O boy, my own advice, you have to let go, make you no go enter wetin you go regret later.
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by francizy(m): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Mind u...am d CEO of nihola investments...m a final year economics student in oau nd. My father..d man in my life...takes care of me...I bet u Neva achieved annyfn in ur miserable lyf...just Bleep off...thunder fire u..

Able CEO, abeg I need job for your organization... wink
Thanks in anticipation... smiley
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by francizy(m): 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Accepted..post modiified...d murrafuka got me pissed

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Murray fücker??
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Gerrout
cheesy cry, Able CEO.....oya e ma binu ma cheesy
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by Stanleyafam(m): 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
What do u want, just sex or u want to marry her? If u want just sex u can accept her but be careful and if it's settling down with her, my brother, she's not a wife material!
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by mrdoubled(m): 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
Why am I gettin d feeling! Dat sorry of hers is not genue.
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by rx1121: 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
Stanleyafam:
What do u want, just sex or u want to marry her? If u want just sex u can accept her but be careful and if it's settling down with her, my brother, she's not a wife material!
Bro na to marry i dey plan with her oo but now she don fall my hand. angry
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by oluyemisee(f): 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
Wetin nah,haba,even boko haram will not need to beg like dis before we forgive them.
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by eightsin(m): 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
On point! It's the gifts she misses and not you

Aprime:

Lol... Don't make use of this advise.
I mean it's totally in-acceptable from every angle.

Ask yourself: Why should you make up with someone who doesn't value you or your gifts?

Just forgive her but let her go.
It's clearly written on the wall, she needs your expensive gifts and not your love amigo.
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by rx1121: 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
oluyemisee:
Wetin nah,haba,even boko haram will not need to beg like dis before we forgive them.
Are you serious or joking ?
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
ivyy:
Pls 4give her. Try talk to her though I just don't like the alwys breaking up , mking up part coz one day trust me its gona be for goood. Save yourselvs b4 its too late
I have viewed your pix and of course I smiled. How u doing ivvy aka miss Aret
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by vega84(m): 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
U are dating an imatured gal #vegatalks#
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by ivyy(f): 6:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
samai:
I have viewed your pix and of course I smiled. How u doing ivvy aka miss Aret
shocked
embarassed

Remove my name pls cry
Mr Samuel tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by ujuvals: 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
My dear pls take my advice seriously. I am a young girl and can only tell u the truth. Most women are demanding YES but not all women are greedy. Its ok to ask but it gets bad if she doesnt appreciate the little you do for her. Its obvious she loves ur pocket and u are her sustainance. Imagine comparing hersf to instragram babes,trust me shex a galfrnd material but neva a wifey. If u settle wit her and tins get tough(not wishn you bad though) its obvious this babe will leave. My question is why waste your time on a materialistic babe.You are supposed to support her financialy and not carry her cross. Tell her try making some cash becos some these babes you see work for dia money. I do.....
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by saltinn(f): 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
accept her back but dont go extra mile to get her things.if she truely loves u she will be contended and for those of u saying all girls re materialistic ,pls nt all girls re.Though girls love to be pampered; come ask me, my bobo neva get me a pin for d past 3 years, last time I accused him he said he doesn't knw wat to get for me.I no fit kill am nw. just sit her down and advise her, guess she is just being childish.
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by Gabrielsylar(m): 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
thaoriginator:
Lol grin

She bleeps your neighbor?
be decent ODE
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by Psalmwise(m): 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
advisers fall in
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by slimzypink(f): 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
Well I wont give an advice, there are always three side to the story, your story, her story and the truth.

anyways I advice you take her back... if she aint into you she wont beg you, generally gurls have ego but she still begged ya.. bye anywayz
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by kenex4ever(m): 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
ivyy:

Okay "babe"
hey wats up
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by rman: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
classicB:
You got her used to the excessive gift and material items. I dnt think there will be a way for her to stop asking from you since her material needs is continually increasing. The only thing you can do is forgive her and tell her u r no longer interested in catering for her needs and see if she will continue with you.
This is to the guy; don't start what you cannot finish

It is always the guys fault. Even when we innocently think the demands are genuine needs.
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by phiszo(m): 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
rx1121:
Thanks everyone, i have given her so many chance for her to change but she still won't change. I hate talking about my relationship with people cuz i know we all have flaws in our relationship but there was a time that i was really sad and my mom had to beg me to tell her what's going with me , then she called her and talk to her . Infact my mom even supported her so she won't feel bad but she also advice her blah blah but till today my babe won't get over it she keeps telling me that my mom knows alot and that is not true. Even in her recent message to me she said i knew u already told your mom about this, i didn't even bother to reply cuz i know she don pass her boundary involving that innocent woman.
leave that babe. is that so difficult to do?
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by rx1121: 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
rman:

It is always the guys fault. Even when we innocently think the demands are genuine needs.

phiszo:

leave that babe. is that so difficult to do?

Yes it is difficult to be honest bro, but i have just accept my fate by moving on with my life without her. Thanks anyways.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears / Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! / About To Cook This Ugly Fresh Fish — Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.