Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,152 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Guys And The "Thanks For Accepting Me" Thingy On Facebook. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And The "Thanks For Accepting Me" Thingy On Facebook. (758 Views)

Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal / What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex / Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And The "Thanks For Accepting Me" Thingy On Facebook. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
I know we do some silly things at times. (Hey girls, this is not an avenue to start nagging. You do ridiculous things too.)

But something I really do not dig is when a guy sends a girl a friend request on Facebook. The girl accepts and the next thing you see is "Thanks for accepting me" or something like that.

Like seriously, even if she was Nicki Minaj or Beyonce, what the heck is it with the "Thanks for......" horseshit I see?
Re: Guys And The "Thanks For Accepting Me" Thingy On Facebook. by guccimilan(m): 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
Really disgusting.... Sign of backwardness and low self esteem.
Re: Guys And The "Thanks For Accepting Me" Thingy On Facebook. by IamOdin: 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
Those flocks are called reTards!
Re: Guys And The "Thanks For Accepting Me" Thingy On Facebook. by Hila12(m): 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
My thoughts each time I see such...

I don't have a social life and I desperately need your friendship.
Re: Guys And The "Thanks For Accepting Me" Thingy On Facebook. by Feranchek(m): 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
Odes above me. Think like a rat and your dry fish will never get eaten by one.
Re: Guys And The "Thanks For Accepting Me" Thingy On Facebook. by 2dice(m): 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ok op you wan lie you never do such before abi.. cheesy
Re: Guys And The "Thanks For Accepting Me" Thingy On Facebook. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
That thing just have a way of being annoying
Re: Guys And The "Thanks For Accepting Me" Thingy On Facebook. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
IamOdin:
Those flocks are called reTards!

I call them Quixotic MuthaF#ers
Niggas like dat get on my nerves
Getting on some boyscout sh##
And sadly those guys dont get no A$$
Re: Guys And The "Thanks For Accepting Me" Thingy On Facebook. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mizdeee:
That thing just have a way of being annoying

But U love it eh. Admit it U feel flattered that another @$$ taster is worshiping at ur feet
Re: Guys And The "Thanks For Accepting Me" Thingy On Facebook. by IamOdin: 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Best talk of the century.
Re: Guys And The "Thanks For Accepting Me" Thingy On Facebook. by IamOdin: 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Re: Guys And The "Thanks For Accepting Me" Thingy On Facebook. by IamOdin: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Re: Guys And The "Thanks For Accepting Me" Thingy On Facebook. by Faculty14(m): 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
This topic has being discussed several times on nl undecided make the Mata die na
Re: Guys And The "Thanks For Accepting Me" Thingy On Facebook. by condralbede(m): 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
I think say nah only me this thing they pain ooo...op nice one.
Re: Guys And The "Thanks For Accepting Me" Thingy On Facebook. by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 14, 2015
2dice:
Ok op you wan lie you never do such before abi.. cheesy

Matter of Fact, I have never. You either accept my request or you hug the nearest transformer.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor Only To Later Discover He’s Very Rich.true Story! / 5 Solid Reasons Why Married Sex Is Far Better Than Single Sex / A Man With A Lusty Appetite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.