Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Do Guys Like This Really Exist? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? (48680 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. / (pic) What Girls Think Guys Like, What Guys Actually Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by fuckshit: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ljboy:

U got me laffin for real.. One hell of an experience there man grin
fücking hell of an experience; grin grin
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by venatus25(m): 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
PrettyEmy:
Are they guys who can actually accept to date a girl without sex and will still stay faithful?
Please be sincere, I really wana know this
Op, you are looking for a mugu that is there to supply all you need without touching you. Look at your picture, how are you appearing? A guy that date a girl of your similar look shouldn't do such a mistake. Don't forget to check your zip and zip up I hate a girl in a nasty outlook.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by fuckshit: 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
daxon001:

if word sensor was a gun, ur type would'v died long ago.aba!
fücking glad it's not grin grin
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by fuckshit: 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ojochegbe1:
are u a leaner?
fück that shït; i ain't no fücking learner grin grin
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Donsemerald: 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
PrettyEmy:
Are they guys who can actually accept to date a girl without sex and will still stay faithful?

I won't ask for nothing as far as you don't ask for anything you cannot give back in return. Though not with a girl like you looking so pretty. Unless I'm sure you are a Virginia and we wanna wait it out.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by epoxide(m): 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
Yes they exist, but they are endangered species
And sadly, soon they may become extinct

haba I can't go extinct naah
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Heartbeatmii: 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
PrettyEmy:

Yes they exist! I am one of them and i know at least 4 guys who never have and will never touch a girl until they are married.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by driand(m): 7:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
But why should dey exist in d first place.?
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by GoodFaith: 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
PrettyEmy:
you have your pant zip down
that tell me you want some

https://www.nairaland.com/2103972/came-see-maid-like-what
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Jbond(m): 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
Even if there are such guys in a no sex relationship, definitely the guy will be havin s*x with another girl or other girls, quote me anywhere, as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by tomiobj(m): 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
PrettyEmy:
No,no there aren't
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by pitypec(m): 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
Adaeze003:
Late to the party as usual...

Well, yes! They exist but are mostly virgins or good guys so, we girls see them as "just friends"...
u don't take us serious. everything we say do or try to do, are joke in ur eyes.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
ayokunlei:

7days a week? Haa, may you not break down o

Amen and you too but it fun.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by samson1515(m): 9:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
U just found me
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by EdobleN(m): 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
I did and will still do it again if i had to. Truth is,even without the sex,being with her made me feel like the Proudest Boyfriend... Don't y'all confuse me for being weak. If yll trully loves ya partner,sex really won't be what keeps you two together but Love and Passion
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by BizBayo: 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
I think you should stop looking for a relationship without sex. If you would want that, then you should promise or even vow to the guy that you won't use toys on yourself while alone.

Someone has said it, such guyz should be father or monks. Its now a woman's world, its guys that need to be asking such 'if there are ladies who would not ask for sex in a relationship'.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Pilotland: 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
I did
By d Grace Of God for 4Yrs Now
& I'm still Faithfully Her's
Courtesy Dr. D.K.Olukoya's Advice 2us
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Blackeard(m): 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Still yet to find too. All of them are just about sex
Forgeting that sex is not everything...
LOVE should be the priority here not SEX
the same "sex" that u guys enjoy.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by naijaboyof4life(m): 3:45am On Feb 26, 2015
emperorchedda:
Why will a lady want a RELATIONSHIP and won't still want sex? Then where will the bond come from?

Its weird to make such demand, there are many reasons a sane guy won't accept that kinda relationship, one of the reasons was what fuckshit above me described, you don't want him to have sex with yet you still don't want him to have with other people who freely offer it to him, in igbo we use this proverb to describe you 'will you be poor and still be a witch?'

You can't eat your cake and have it
Relationship is about companionship, having certain goals together, if sex is what bound you together, be sure to divorce after the age of sex is over. Sex is primary for married couples because sex itself is primary for child bearing but we gain pleasure from it. So being in a relationship that is not of married status to me is about how compatible and it should not involve sex. Virgins who get married have longer happy relationships than people who have sex before marriage.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by gentleaccess: 6:10am On Feb 26, 2015
PrettyEmy:
swt heart, believe it they exist and would alway exist just difficult to find and if you see 1, they are not necessarily as pure or innocent as you may presume

Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by winner01(m): 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
PrettyEmy:
YES there are, I'm an example and I get several chances to have sex with several ladies, but its not my thing, I was not brought up that way,...Hell, forget al the guys r polygamous rubbish...its true majority are but not all are, even the majority is exaggerated

the problem is majorly with ladies, u get tired leaving guys who want sex and finally succumb to one random dog...stand ur ground, don't be desperate,
A guy who can't afford to lose u will do all he can to keep u especially when he's ready for marriage.
If marriage is not the goal, then be ready to be done by several guys...fact is many guys who aint ready 4 marriage will leave u easily if U Deny him sex and I wonder what yall yung ladies are looking for in bf, gf relationships..
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by ArcToyin(m): 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
Sexycleopatra:
I really dnt think dey exist. Cuz if dey do, dey would be reverend fathers or monks grin
wil u like to date one?
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by golddeejay(m): 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
princealbashir:
Yes. It's very possible. It's just a matter of understanding and trust. Where there's true love, anything is possible. I'm currently in that kind of relationship. And we've been together since January 2012.
2012!!! Are u ok?
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by golddeejay(m): 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
PrettyEmy:
yes o, we still exist. I can date a gal and not ask for sex for 3 days
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by digitsolution: 10:33am On Aug 22, 2015
PrettyEmy:

If the girl in question deserves it a guy will stay faithful!!!!

Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Churchillsaug(m): 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
Spot on
jnrbayano:

Yes there are.

But;

....don't seduce them
....don't demand for money

If you do the above two you may have given them the reason to ask for it.
jnrbayano:

Yes there are.

But;

....don't seduce them

jnrbayano:

Yes there are.

But;

....don't seduce them

Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by achinaboy(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
PrettyEmy:
only guys with small ddik,am talking out of experience
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
Yea guys suffering frm impotency
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by harbeeordun31(f): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
For wia? Kosi
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by voyy: 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
PrettyEmy:

yes yes yes
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Asceleb16(m): 9:56pm On May 24, 2022
PrettyEmy:
Yes,they are...we are...we exist...it's just that,it's not easy... Heaven is our goal tho...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Do You See In This Picture / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. / Egboh Ifeyinwa: Lady Embarrassed In A Restaurant By Boyfriend Reveals The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.