Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Do Guys Like This Really Exist? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? (48671 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. / (pic) What Girls Think Guys Like, What Guys Actually Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by erimmy(m): 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
Yes such guys still exist.But then as a Lady stop demand cash or gifts from such guys,they may think that you are just using them.N/B: if you are not in a defined relationship, stop hanging around a guy because you might just got yourself emotionally involved and the rest they say is......... be warned.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
We no dey oh, see as u set finish,your trouser sef don already dey pulloff u kon dey ask this kind dumb question.wallahi if i no kpansh u the gods of our land go question me..please shut the door behind you..thank you
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by dayotheone(m): 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
yes, and am happy , am one of them ...cause its the greatest discipline , i ever know (self-control)
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by butanep(m): 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
arimahoseloka:
the basic difference between a man and an animal is that a man acts based on logic and reasoning. while an animal acts based on instinct and bodily feelings. now tell me, if u see every beautiful well endowed lady and u feel like fu'cking all of them, what is the difference btw u and an ordinary (mkpi) He goat... or (Nkita) dog?
I ve said mine...
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by annylove(f): 3:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
If a guy agrees to av a sexless relationship with u bc dt is what u want, i bet u he'll go out there to get it from someone else without ur knowledge.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by babylolaroy(f): 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
princealbashir:
Yes. It's very possible. It's just a matter of understanding and trust. Where there's true love, anything is possible. I'm currently in that kind of relationship. And we've been together since January 2012.
right. nice. cool. i av been in it since october 2011..and i really trust it as i trust myself that hez not cheating with someone else. there is just that way yu know it
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Mattpopson101: 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
I can, but wont be faithful. Konji no get respect for anybody
PrettyEmy:
Are they guys who can actually accept to date a girl without sex and will still stay faithful?
Please be sincere, I really wana know this
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Mattpopson101: 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
Op, if your lookin for that- Im sorry its so hard grin grin
PrettyEmy:
Are they guys who can actually accept to date a girl without sex and will still stay faithful?
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Elevation(m): 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
Yes.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by simdam500(m): 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
Why I no resume for here early enough shocked

An out
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by amiskurie(m): 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
PrettyEmy:
I can!
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
PrettyEmy:
Yes I have done it twice before,sometimes I wonder why a lot of ladies think most guy cannot accept to date a girl without sex and without cheating on her,is it that you people think that all guys are the same??trust me forget what some guys on nairaland do say,the fact is a lot of guys will do what you just asked though they may come online and say otherwise but the truth is that they are not as bad as they claim to be..they just say some things just to feel among...
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by cinovikthor(m): 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
yea....yea....guys like us are everywhere....whats sex omo as far as she got like 1million dollar, she can keel her self....am cool with the relationship....lol...*strolling from chibok I'd be in lagos soon*
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Glory86: 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
DID YOU MISS ANY OF OUR SEMINARS?

O yes, on Thursday and Friday, the 5th and 6th of February respectively, I personally revealed 'The Truth' and the Basic Facts about Internet Business to some corps members and others. At the seminar, they were also shown the legitimate ways they can make money online, and some of such ways were taught EXTENSIVELY. Below are some of the things they were taught in depth:

1.) Online Importation of Brand New Products from
USA and China, at a damn cheap price. Note that
this is not Jumia, Konga, Alibaba, Aliexpress,
Dhgate, Ebay, etc, that you might have known. It's
something completely different. We are going to be
dealing directly with the manufacturers. Some of
the products you can be importing are Brand New
Laptop, Tablet PC, Phones (smart, android, lumia,
blackberry), power banks (both electrically powered
and solar powered), cloths (both for men and
women), shoes, brazilian hair, CCTV, Car tracking
devices (that you can use to set up your own car
tracking company), hollandis, etc, the list is
endless. All these you can buy at a damn cheap
price, starting with a capital of 20k or less. For
instance, you can buy a brand new samsung galaxy
S4 for as low as $80, you an buy a brand new
male suit worth over 20k here in Nigeria for as
low as $25 over there. They were shown
some of the products we have imported live there
at the seminar

2.) How you can customize those goods, with your
own company name, or for other companies and
make cool cash. For instance, you can get a deal
from MTN to supply them with customized phones,
tablet PC, etc. The participants were swept off their feet when this secret was revealed to them.

3.) How you can sell your imported goods fast

4.) How you can advertise and sell your products
online for free

5.) How you can set up premium short codes like
33455, 4100, 7877, etc, and make subscribers send
money to your bank account monthly.

6.) How you can set up caller tune

7.) All these are many more..........

did you miss any of these, don't worry, everything has been packaged for you in the seminar materials, and they are self explanatory. To get the materials, just contact us here: 08074005210, 07038858914

BONUSES:
The seminar package also comes with additional Bonuses. Some of which are:
1.) Over 60 workable business ideas you can do here in
Nigeria
2.) Over 50,000 active GSM Numbers here in
Nigeria, but you can also get the Nationwide GSM
Database from me personally on special request,
that you can use to make cool cash from
politicians in this election
3.) Over 30,000 active email list that you can use
for your digital marketing.
4.) All these and many more.....

For more, call: 07038858914 or 08074005210. Or visit: http:// /yZgtyc. Thanks. you can as well check my facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/ibharedeyiglory.omoye/posts/822166621162580
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by eefosa: 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
Yeah. Been doing that for three years now. It's been an awesome experience. So good to know we can actually make a choice and stick with it, no matter how difficult it may seem especially at those times when the Hormones are high and you feel like you're gonna burst. But the truth is that Jesus has been our focal point. Getting married soon though and we are still gonna finish strong. #Nosextillmarrige.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by zeongeon: 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
emperorchedda:
Why will a lady want a RELATIONSHIP and won't still want sex? Then where will the bond come from?

Its weird to make such demand, there are many reasons a sane guy won't accept that kinda relationship, one of the reasons was what fuckshit above me described, you don't want him to have sex with yet you still don't want him to have with other people who freely offer it to him, in igbo we use this proverb to describe you 'will you be poor and still be a witch?'

You can't eat your cake and have it
if sex brings about bonding why aren't men bonded to prostitutes and runz girls, why do pple still cheat

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by zeongeon: 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

Love is sure the priority, but sex compliments love and the two are necessary in building a healthy and lasting relationship
sex is not necessary in building a healthy and lasting relationship, infact sex has FAILED many relationships.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by zeongeon: 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
princealbashir:

Well, you think. Thank God my girl isn't like that. Like I said earlier - trust is very important in any relationship.
Your gal is not like that until she is caught... Ur girl is a human being and should not be trusted even bible said woe unto a man that puts his trust in another man.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by zeongeon: 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
Sex does not change the way someone feels about U..if they don't want to be serious with u they won't even after giving them azonto style in bed.

They are guyz that can stay in a relationship without sex BUT will girls appreciate such guyz..most gurls will even think he has a problem while some will just keep him for marriage while they go about been serviced by other random guyz.

The truth is that most girls can't stand a relationship where the man doesn't touch them.

Those that want the sexless relationship if u look well are those that have had there private parts pounded and beaten by various men who later left them.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by PrettyEmy(f): 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ephemmm:

Are those babbes who can actually accept to dates guy without asking for T fare, recharge cards, sharwamma, shop rite, Mr Biggs, hospital bill, hairdo tax etc and will still be faithful?

Please be sincere, I really wanna know this.

Yes there are
I don't ask, except the guy willingly wants to give
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by akpabana: 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
I can beat my chest that yes am proudly one of them. I don't need your praise cos people have kept themselves before me neither do i need ur insult cos u want me to be like you. I know that one day,i will be rewarded openly. So they are.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by MrFootball(m): 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
Vesuvius:
Phew! there you have your answer. I guess the Op just wanna intentionally get into you guys' head. Lol. Actually, it's possible to wait if you have God by your side coupled with certain uncommon traits. Sincerely speaking, the regular girl cann't handle a guy who is celibate on purpose. Their curious minds will always wonder why you are keeping yourself. From suspecting whether you are man enough to thinking whether you are hiding behind some health-challenge secrets et al.

On the whole, it's very funny how women will always say one thing and mean another. Been there and done that; believe you me, I have degree in self control from many years experience, family background and philosophical introspection. I have learnt that as a man, if you can really control your sexual urge, the charm nay allure which women exercise over you will come down with a crash and they will become powerless. Cos that's the major thing if not the only thing most have going for them in the leverage of romance matters. Most young males don't know that women are born pretenders, they love sex more than you self but make you act foolish in the name of it when you can be the boss....Lol.

Last Bullet: Blessed are they who have beaten their desires down, gaining mastery over it, for they shall never cease to be in charge!!
God bless u
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
Sometimes I tend to imagine what our ladies really want,..... Money spinning, sterile robot. What is it you gals really want?
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Mutuwa(m): 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
ayokunlei:

good one Sir. But how did you cope ?

Mhen e wasn't easy o! But the temptations were being doused by the mere fact that we wer getting married soon,and that if sex occur pre marriage it may be a devlish way of ousting ourselves out of the hard earned understanding and love that florished in our love life.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Ephemmm: 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
PrettyEmy:

Yes there are
I don't ask, except the guy willingly wants to give

It is easier said than done: ladies and their parasitic behaviours sha.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Mutuwa(m): 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
khiaa:

Gotta love it!! grin grin grin

Alright then..thanks..
there are other guys out there too that have sustained their urge for pre marital sex..they are just a handful.but the fact is just coz sex is soo soo rampant per second doesn't negate the fact that the few good ones who abstain till marriage dont exit. smiley
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by jobaye(m): 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
Op I wont blame you and other ladies here probably because you hav not met one. I know about two friends who had problem in their relation BC they babes said they wanted premarital sex. There are still non-monk n non-rev fathers out there who maintain a relationship for year without sex. Seek n you shall find. I believe like beget likes
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by gentlechyke(m): 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
PrettyEmy:

Yea. people like I.
but not with your pant zips open.it turns me own like a Control Switch
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by chachanga: 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
Emmy-emmy, omo to dun! Dat one go hard o!!
With this ur tights, unzipped fly and hips wey nor dey lie?
Haaaa, i go die there ni grin!

anyways, been there, done that
and it wasn't hard to pull off...it's just a mind/intentions thing
thank God, am taken now....and luvn it!
#team: myChickBadtgaan
#she'sGotMaRemote
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by driand(m): 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
PrettyEmy:
I like ur height almost as tall as myself, we would make a good match,...... Whatsapp?
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Emmafe(m): 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
PrettyEmy:
Sure, it depends on ao u define relationship. As 4 me Love and companionship z wot matters, sex z out of t.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by fhemyxXx(m): 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lawl!! grin see comments...anyways,I've been in a relationship since 2012 and I still am,no sex...even distant to be precise,and the feelings are still intact,but they wobble once in a while and it feels like hell, e.g your friends are discussing sex and you're just there with the "L" (learner) sign on your neck ,looking like they speaking foreign language,or fun times when you n your crazy friends discuss how many chics yall banged before 2014 ended and you don't have shit to say lol......

during this time everything is crazy,you think of doing stuffs,you even think "what if she's just deceiving me and another nigga is bleeping her right now..lol..buh really if you can make it past this phase everytime you think like that ,then you're one of the few...grin

Posting from my friend's room,watching him fvck is girlfriend...lol...PIZZ OUT

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / What Do You See In This Picture / Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.