Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Do Guys Like This Really Exist? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? (48635 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. / (pic) What Girls Think Guys Like, What Guys Actually Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by frainc(m): 11:33am On Feb 25, 2015
Vessi:
I can't answer for every man out there but personally I can't.

Meanwhile why you no button your trouser? You no see your waist size for market. Na that your big waist u dey use wear baby's trouser. angry tongue
na marketing strategy na
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 25, 2015
Dem burku. So many guys won't compromise. They just don't want to be taggd names so they just melt into the background.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Juliesexy(f): 11:34am On Feb 25, 2015
Yes, they exist. And believe me, they are plenty.
Most times, we girls jump into conclusion like we are jumping into a pool. We are fast in accusing and condemning the guys, but a good number of them are trying. It's not easy, you know.

Whether or not your guy would be faithful to you, having accepted a no-sex relationship, also depends on how you treat him. Treat him well, and see how he'd surprise you. Nothing is impossible. Just try and influence that possibility. Don't exploit him too, just because he promised to be faithful. He'd surprise you negatively. Remember...nothing is impossible. smiley

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by frainc(m): 11:35am On Feb 25, 2015
Vessi:

Meanwhile why you no button your trouser? angry tongue
na marketing strategy na
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by ALISMILE(m): 11:35am On Feb 25, 2015
Girls re strange! There is dis girl am goin out wit! She seem to think am perfect in eeverytin, like my presentation and especially pre-intimacy!she started wonderin why I did not want to sleep wit her! Started goin out wit her since Dec! She started puttin pressure on me to sleep wit her and I kept tryin to evade that! And d pressure kept mounting,increasin and it became open! Then jus last weekend, she tactically told me that am perfect in everytin but mayb am not good in bed! That was wen I had no choice but to simply give it to her!

2 Likes

Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by bwalaaly: 11:35am On Feb 25, 2015
offcourse because am persnally involved in a 2yrs r/ship witout sex n i must confess dat it was not easy but is worth it. be getting married dis yr thou.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Aystarz: 11:36am On Feb 25, 2015
drestoneokuta:
You they find guy wey no want sex and yet ur zip is down and ur belt unbuckled, u go see ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin wink
grin grin Exactly my point. Which font exist wey our NL girls no dey show.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by farem: 11:36am On Feb 25, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]
missjenna:
Yes they exist, but they are endangered species
And sadly, soon they may become extinct

Yea I agree with you at the bolded. BUT not until when the Holy Spirit has left the World and Satan has full coverage over all.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by V3dash(m): 11:36am On Feb 25, 2015
yes. its all depend on the girl attitude.
if she is always found of hanging round guys, u dnt expect me nt to jealous and get me frustrated to demand.

I can do it and I've done it before and will still love to do it..
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by phorget(m): 11:37am On Feb 25, 2015
VickyRotex:

You do Norring bro... grin
Your the last breed jere #shakes hand
tanku Jor,I been tink say anoda breed dey nearby Ni.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by henryvirus(m): 11:39am On Feb 25, 2015
There are; I am one of such. We both want it that way and i'm not overly sexually inclined. #faithful
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by GeneralBosco: 11:39am On Feb 25, 2015
PrettyEmy:

But is your relationship without sex?
Why would I be dating a girl like you without asking for sex Them curse me??
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by tuffgongjo(m): 11:40am On Feb 25, 2015
sexylogan:

It's possible but very hard.
If you two are dating but not having sex, he may be afraid that you're saying no becuz you're getting the sex from someone else.
On the other hand, he may love and trust you but truly, konji is not a respecter of anyone.
It's very very hard but not impossible.
I once dated a girl for 5 years but we never once had sex.
I respected her wishes and we only used to kiss and make out. I loved her so much. I was willing to wait for us to get married before having sex.
Making out na still sex now(@least it relieves d conji).
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by momohsteve(m): 11:43am On Feb 25, 2015
Some comments here are making me to laugh like a baby. For your information, I am proudly and fearfully one. I'm not a pastor,Revd Father or any man of God. I believe in faiithful and sincerity. If you cannot control your high libido as a man when you are single then how do control yourself if you are without your woman for a long while when you are married? That is when infidelity will step in cos you're addicted to sleeping around with fat,thin,chubby and sizy girls as a bachelor. Yes I agree, its not easy staying away from sex but you can control it by dis engaging your thoughts from it.
Throw in your insults as my replies awaits you.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by championeh(m): 11:43am On Feb 25, 2015
Seeing the picture on your profile, sorry i cant!
PrettyEmy:
Are they guys who can actually accept to date a girl without sex and will still stay faithful?
Please be sincere, I really wana know this
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Lexusgs430: 11:44am On Feb 25, 2015
Vessi:

Meanwhile why you no button your trouser? You no see your waist size for market. Na that your big waist u dey use wear baby's trouser. angry tongue

Wetin concern you? Why your eyes and finger dey see and press wetin e no suppose press?
NB: Confession : I also look the pinchure..............
Maybe she just chop akpu finish, then snap the pinchure
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 25, 2015
Yes I am one....because i press the reset button after every act. ;DYes
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Temptee101(m): 11:46am On Feb 25, 2015
princealbashir:

Well, you think. Thank God my girl isn't like that. Like I said earlier - trust is very important in any relationship.
You just dey shout trust everywhere. Pray this trust no do you strong thing. That time you go hear something like "I trusted her", "trust don't exist" bla bla bla ....
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by pacesetter939: 11:46am On Feb 25, 2015
PrettyEmy:
Are they guys who can actually accept to date a girl without sex and will still stay faithful?
Yes, they exist but very rare.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by encryptjay(m): 11:47am On Feb 25, 2015
Yup, introverts like me and peeps who are not too bothered with the pleasures of this world.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by BSF: 11:52am On Feb 25, 2015
PrettyEmy:

I married my wife without any sexual knowledge. I told my self that " I may be imperfect in many ways, but I will not soil my marital destiny , before or after marriage". I am 5 years in my marriage.

Is it easy , No? Is it because of my Wife? Fafafa faoooo

I take is as my being responsible towards God.

I have friends who do it is as a fling, but on sober reflection they wish their story could be more chaste.

For me, it is a personal decision any way. More homouroulsy, the Almighty God has given us freedom of choice. So choose wisely.

Forget Religion , PURITY HAS POWER!!!!. I can attest to that.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by kelvyn7: 11:54am On Feb 25, 2015
op, there are. though few. only a hand full out of the lots. most of the few ones do it because of their Faith. I am one if them. Am not trying to blow my trumpet here but letting u know that they still exist. I have a girlfriend and we have stayed without sex. its not easy though. it has been God. plss note dat I haven't said this for d admiration of anyone, but so u know that they exist.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Ephemmm: 11:55am On Feb 25, 2015
PrettyEmy:

Are those babbes who can actually accept to dates guy without asking for T fare, recharge cards, sharwamma, shop rite, Mr Biggs, hospital bill, hairdo tax etc and will still be faithful?

Please be sincere, I really wanna know this.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by yagbaboy1(m): 11:57am On Feb 25, 2015
Vessi:

Imagine o! and she doesn't want d guy to tap from the anointing
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by jerrymej(m): 11:59am On Feb 25, 2015
Can't be the speak for everyone thought! But truthfully I can't, hence we are just on a date and never even know what the future may tell either we'll get married to each other!

It's very rare!

OP sorry o, but it seems you ZIP is down, abi I no see clear!

Lol Zip it up Jor!
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by august9: 11:59am On Feb 25, 2015
princealbashir:

Well, you think. Thank God my girl isn't like that. Like I said earlier - trust is very important in any relationship.

I guess ur babe isn't beautiful enough to attract other guys attention
No single lady in d world is design for one man
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Vitaglyde: 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
Such guys exist
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Ojochegbe1(m): 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
fuckshit:
that shït hardly pays now! did so in two of my past fücking relationships; while i was fücking busy playing nice guy & fücking being faithful; them fücking bïtches were getting thier puśśies fücked by bad aśś motherfückers grin grin
are u a leaner?
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by streetzdreamz(m): 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
Yea right,cuz am still existing,ts very hard and difficult to do if atall u'v gat a sexually active partner,sad thing is I hardly come across ladies with same believes as mine.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Saucekide25(m): 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS AND SWIFT DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM [Pay on Delivery]...TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS CALL or WHATSAPP (08122204769)or E-MAIL me via (EONUEGBU1@GMAIL.COM).[/quote]
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Aminzy(m): 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
I am one ,I am myself......Trust me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled / A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. / Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.