Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,822 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask (47275 Views)

10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex / Is It True Dat Guys With Contact Lenses Are Gays / Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Cutehector(m): 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
ghost1718:
time when i dey peep don pass grin grin but let me send ogun to follow u grin grin
odeshi
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by saasala(m): 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Blackett:
If you ask them, problem. If you don't ask them, problem. Where we go run go?

Best comment ever on Nairaland
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
guy; are you wet now?
girl; what kind of question is that? do I look like all those girls you've been sleeping with?

1 Like

Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
GOD BLESS U, MY BROTHER!
Blackett:
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by simdam500(m): 11:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
Cutehector: oh yes. Its very easy. Thank me later wen u download successfully. Just go to google and type fifty shades of grey.pdf wen d page opens, pls only click on d one dat u will see pdf at d side of it. Wen u click it, it directs u to d main ebook. Den it opens and u click save.

Done!!! Successfully downloaded... grin grin
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Cutehector(m): 12:01am On Feb 23, 2015
simdam500:

Done!!! Successfully downloaded... grin grin

loool. Who ask u
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 23, 2015
This is wicked! grin
Nneka123:
your boxers grin

1 Like

Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Cutehector(m): 12:01am On Feb 23, 2015
shadowgwalker:
guy; are you wet now?
girl; what kind of question is that? do I look like all those girls you've been sleeping with?
do they ask u dat?

1 Like

Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by zyzxx(m): 12:07am On Feb 23, 2015
Nickymezor:
figure it out now. I don't hv to spill it out kiss
u av to dear kisskiss
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 23, 2015
Blackett:
Says the goat exchanging numbers with himself on a public forum. Fooool.
lol i cant blame u coz ur mum should be executed for two charges. 1: for not eating well wen she was pregnant 4 u, which didnt make ur brain develop (afterall her scan revealed her baby was abnormal). 2: for not destroyin u at zygot stage. #tongue#
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:25am On Feb 23, 2015
These questions ain't annoying, instead it shows the guy cares about you and all! Infact these questions are very important.

4 Likes

Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by benideey(m): 12:26am On Feb 23, 2015
It really baffles me; we tend to ignore the little things we should pay attention to you.

Those lines forms the basis of any conversation! There's no dialogue without questions!
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Blackeard(m): 12:28am On Feb 23, 2015
*sigh* Females...can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em. Oh well...
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by otunbadan(m): 12:30am On Feb 23, 2015
Blackett:

You would hear things like "so you couldn't ask me how my day was?" then like the humble mumu...you now ask "how was your day". Next you will hear is don't ask me joor
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by otunbadan(m): 12:33am On Feb 23, 2015
Nneka123:
Genesis deluxe, lol the book, i will still read it

Child abuse alert!!!
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 23, 2015
oh man i am guilty of number 2 but more like when am coming over to her to spend the night and am almost close i be like what kind of panties u wearing..u know i like it when u wear that or i tell her take it off i want u wearing only skin am @ the door grin
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by masciv: 1:03am On Feb 23, 2015
Samiceman:
Women are Insatiable

Humans are insatiable.

1 Like

Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 23, 2015
shadowgwalker:
guy; are you wet now?

which kind dumb & dumber dey ask that one when finger dey to take find out if u want to but ur dp sha...i like ur g string, we could make money together
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by frank043(m): 1:59am On Feb 23, 2015
Tashaamania:

hian! Okwu apugo n'okwu.. grin
nna, biko sleep is 'kashing' me now

How can sleep catch you? You for kukuma say 'sleep is hungrying you'
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Frankicent(m): 2:30am On Feb 23, 2015
Sexycleopatra:
Lol guys dr r tinz you all do evrytime dat makes us laff evrytym and the high time you stop doing it, the berra for you. Maybe its d reason why dat babe you'v been eyein doesn't call you. Now here are some funny questions guys normally ask wen the call we girls

1: have you eaten? ( Like seriously? Why why why? If I havnt eatn nko? Would u buy a whole mega chicken restaurant for me?)

2: what are you wearing? ( Fig leaves!! Duuh) watelse would I be wearing if not clothes

3: did you miss me? ( No I Ddnt miss u, I missed my period!) Lool

4: did you go to church? ( I swear we aren't pagans, dats why we pray for a God fearing guy! So we should be askn u dat question!)

5: don't you go out? ( Lol wats your business if we don't go out? We dnt want to be raped or kidnapped dats why we stay indoors)

Lol ladies add yours.

Abeg not all ladies that you ask most of this question will feel embarrass ooo.
Don't speak for all speak for your self....
All this you wrote are this things you don't like...shikena.
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Frankicent(m): 2:34am On Feb 23, 2015
Cutehector:
lol wen u r totaly and completely lovestruck for d guy, u wil just send it to him even without him askn
yeah I have this crazy gal that claims she loves me... she sented me 6almost unclad pix cheesy I got wet sha
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Frankicent(m): 2:36am On Feb 23, 2015
2dice:
Ehn ehn
some girls are worst all they reply is
ok
yes
no
aiite
hmnnn
u are not serious
seriously
maybe
no p...
Till the dude hangs up..
But if its that Guy she loves..
His airtime issa Gunner
meaning?
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Frankicent(m): 2:38am On Feb 23, 2015
Cutehector:
nneka chai. U r a very very bad girl. I ddnt knw u were like dis. grin so u like wen he wil chain u to d bed and do nutty tins to u kinda romance ryt
A beg tell me d book name make I go buy am oo... am a dude grin
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Frankicent(m): 2:42am On Feb 23, 2015
drnairalov:

1. Mtscheew!! What is bad in me asking if you have eaten, (who knows, u might not have food at home and I want to help angry )

2: what are you wearing? Why cant I ask that, for all I care he might want to know if you are wearing what he bought for you, or you are clothless so he helps your situation

3: did you miss me? Sigh...smh for you.. Funny enough if he doesn't ask these questions you be d one saying he loves you not

4. did you go to church?.... seriously you have no point here angry angry

5. don't you go out? .....I see you are lonely you need a man... * cheers

Yeah criously she need a wild man,not a romantic man
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Nobody: 2:58am On Feb 23, 2015
'high time you stopped' NOT 'high time you stop' Im allergic to bad use of English, especially from a lady
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by echelons(m): 3:39am On Feb 23, 2015
viktuur:
piratebay.se or can send it to your email
Bros pls forward the books to me too.
Ever since my colleague at the office told me about the book, I've been looking for it like madt.
echenna4u@yahoo.com
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Nobody: 5:06am On Feb 23, 2015
OnyeIbo:
'high time you stopped' NOT 'high time you stop' Im allergic to bad use of English, especially from a lady
Lol.....Guy abeg pity the babe naaw...shey u want make she go cry for river jordan ni?...They'll start forming "Miss Tu.sh" nd the likes yet they can't string words to make a complete/meaningful sentence
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Nobody: 5:11am On Feb 23, 2015
This OP sef....I be wan yab u before buh I juz dey mellow...coz wah u put up here is thrash...I swear....if ur boyfriend or husband should ask any of these questions shoot him or you kill him instantly...if I yab u now,u go just carry ur fone for head dey cry ni....
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by carik(m): 5:28am On Feb 23, 2015
This topic makes no sense!
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by biddieluvzyaho(f): 5:31am On Feb 23, 2015
Hahahaha,sis,ur head is dey dia but it's a sign dt dey care sha.
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by fromnigeria(m): 6:05am On Feb 23, 2015
Nonsense Post: sorry to say
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by RaphaelOjefo: 6:07am On Feb 23, 2015
OP.....If the guy doesn't ask you guys now it would cause trouble....It might be annoying to you...But trust me....Some girls like am....some guys don't have topics to treat dahs why...buh expert guys never run out of topics...... Now lemee ask you a question.....IF NA UR CRUSH ASK YOU ALL THESE THINGS....SHEY DEM STILL DEY ANNOYING??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies / Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.