Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask (47344 Views)

10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex / Is It True Dat Guys With Contact Lenses Are Gays / Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by sammymolo(m): 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
echelons:

Bros pls forward the books to me too.
Ever since my colleague at the office told me about the book, I've been looking for it like madt.
echenna4u@yahoo.com
am in love with the book also..can you kindly share the knowledge with through my mail
Samsonmolo@yahoo.com
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by sammymolo(m): 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
Harinholar:
Just passing by......
sure because you don't have any reasonable thing to say..so just keep on passing grin
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Tashaamania(f): 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
Darkrebel666:

are you on bbm?
hi, nope am not..
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by wtfCode: 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
Blackett:
If you ask them, problem. If you don't ask them, problem. Where we go run go?
abi oooo
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Cesclxg(m): 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
Me: Are u in bbm?
Girl: No.... Buh u can get me an android phone so that I can be on bbm.

I was like wtf... Buh then, I kinda like the girl and money no be problem, so I got her an android phone...
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Cutehector(m): 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
Cesclxg:
Me: Are u in bbm?
Girl: No.... Buh u can get me an android phone so that I can be on bbm.

I was like wtf... Buh then, I kinda like the girl and money no be problem, so I got her an android phone...
tashaamania u need to read dis lol
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Tashaamania(f): 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
Cutehector:
tashaamania u need to read dis lol
Lol! You are sick grin grin
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Cutehector(m): 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
Tashaamania:

Lol! You are sick grin grin
thank me lera grin
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
Tashaamania:

hi, nope am not..

how about whatsapp?
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Tashaamania(f): 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
Darkrebel666:

how about whatsapp?
My phone went bad, so for now, am not on any chat media
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
Tashaamania:

how are you always on nairaland then? isn't it a phone you use?
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Tashaamania(f): 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
Darkrebel666:

how are you always on nairaland then? isn't it a phone you use?
nah, I use my system
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
Tashaamania:

*Holds laugh* cheesy grin grin
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Tashaamania(f): 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
Oxone:

Are u by any chance in UNN?
no
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
Cutehector:
na wa for u oo. Now u hav changed ur moniker to male. Am startin to think u r a troll
kaî!!I'm a guy ooh! I don't borehole too. I luv small cats that is well shaved...
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Cesclxg(m): 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
Me: Is ur Dad a terrorist?
Girl: U dey craze abi... Y do u ask?
Me: Because you are the bomb.
Girl: U drive me crazy cesc... And I'm loving it
Me: *smiles*( I know how to drive my babes craze... I don't need a Ferrari to do that...)
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Cesclxg(m): 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
One day I went to meet my girlfriend; I was supposed to take her out on a date. I got to her house and there she was... I said, "Babe u look so fine I could drink ur bath water"... My girl was speechless. She dragged me into the house and gave me one of the hottest s3x of my life..
Believe me, I don't ask the questions Op complained about... I have far more interesting thing to talk about. Girls just do not get enough of me... *chuckles*...
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by nortcentrallord(m): 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
Some Nigerian ladies are the most confused ladies in this world. I wonder if they need a guy to ask them " 'll you have my atm pin", do you need a Ferarri" n so forth. Broke bitches looking for guys to milk dry.
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by gramillion(f): 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
The most anoyin is num2.they ask dat to arouse themselves....men wil always be men.lol

1 Like

Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
Tashaamania:

nah, I use my system

I have a feeling that you are lying... but just forget
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Gracidoinlove(f): 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
They don't av gist joor.. Scams

1 Like

Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by HizMissy(f): 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
jjaluta:

I can see that ur future is bright from ur dp
Now am interested too grin

im guessing u r d one with d cap @ dp

how can u read my future from a pix?
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by rich3y: 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
just passing by and I would like to drop a message....
I can only say the way the op put things is not okay but she was absolutely right.
communicating with a girl on phone call,whatsapp,bbm and the likes should be interestingly fun and not boring, the way some guys ask question is like your interviewing the girl which is annoying,yes...annoying.
eg..
guy: hi
girl hello
Guy: how are you
girl: am fine
guy :How was your day
girl: it was fine
guy: have you eaten
girl:yes
guy:what do you eat
girl: so so so
you can see sense of boredom in the conversation.. ask yourself,instead of asking have you eaten and what do you eat at the same time, why don't you just jump to what did you eat...
another example
guy: hi baby
Girl: yeah hello
guy: how was your today like?
girl:it was kinda fine
guy:yeah fine,i can see that already
girl:oh really? how did you
guy: like your voice said it all.
girl:oh thanks thou
guy:sound a lot like you are having fun already,what did you take for dinner
girl: fun?phcn already got my mood killes,thou I prepare something to eat when I return
guy:you do cook? I bet it's indomie *toungue out..
girl: your funny,so u mean I cannot cook
guy: bla bla bla
... it may not come as I type but it's just an example and you can see the second convo line that it move from monologue to dialogue unlike the first one.......guys should at least carry 70% of convo while girl will automatically filled the gap...well, I have my ebook on dating .. it's all about dating and having girl to wanna go down with you, feel free to holla....peace

1 Like

Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by HizMissy(f): 9:53am On Feb 25, 2015
Cutehector:
u realy wana read it ryt?

yes!
iv read book one, madly searching for books 2 and 3.
can u help?
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Cutehector(m): 9:56am On Feb 25, 2015
HizMissy:

yes!
iv read book one, madly searching for books 2 and 3.
can u help?
so thr is book 2 and 3? Hian! Anna steele don suffer for christain grey hand!
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by HizMissy(f): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2015
Cutehector:
so thr is book 2 and 3? Hian! Anna steele don suffer for christain grey hand!

hehehe!
atleast im ahead of u now!
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Cutehector(m): 10:05am On Feb 25, 2015
HizMissy:

hehehe!
atleast im ahead of u now!
lmao! U just said u havnt read it dah ur lookin for it badly. Since I knw whr to get it, let's just sah am swifter grin. Oya beg me to send u the link grin
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by haroldrich: 10:09am On Feb 25, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
www.jobspase.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.

=================================================================
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Harinholar(f): 10:15am On Feb 25, 2015
sammymolo:
sure because you don't have any reasonable thing to say..so just keep on passing grin
like seriously.....must u comment? nd besidez I don't juz talk..ohk...kill urself if u are hurt..
Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by HizMissy(f): 10:20am On Feb 25, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao! U just said u havnt read it dah ur lookin for it badly. Since I knw whr to get it, let's just sah am swifter grin. Oya beg me to send u the link grin

Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaassseeee SIR

1 Like

Re: Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask by Cutehector(m): 10:24am On Feb 25, 2015
HizMissy:

Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaassseeee SIR
oh my gosh, the feeling, wen I get begged by a girl. Epic. Type in google download fifty shades of grey book 2.pdf just typ it like dat and so many direct links will pop up. Click any of them and it wil directly open d ebook for u. Thank me later

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.