Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Name One Thing You Wil Never Give Aa Person Of Opposite Gender - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name One Thing You Wil Never Give Aa Person Of Opposite Gender (1739 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name One Thing You Wil Never Give Aa Person Of Opposite Gender by mumumugu(m): 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
Just for fun

There is one thing that, no matter how desperate I am, or no matter how lonely I am, I will never give to a woman. There is one thing that I wouldn’t give even if it meant never getting laid again for the rest of my life. There is one thing that is simply not on the bargaining table, no matter how beautiful the girl is, no matter how much of a “once in a lifetime” opportunity the encounter may seem upon first glance. I will never give this to a woman

I will never, ever give a woman my dignity. When a woman is taking advantage of my kindness, when she is taking me for granted, when she thinks that her mere presence is enough for me, I will walk away. ,
Re: Name One Thing You Wil Never Give Aa Person Of Opposite Gender by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
My boooobs tongue
Re: Name One Thing You Wil Never Give Aa Person Of Opposite Gender by lalazticlala: 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
my public hair
#ritual thing
Re: Name One Thing You Wil Never Give Aa Person Of Opposite Gender by AndreRose(f): 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
To take me for granted
Re: Name One Thing You Wil Never Give Aa Person Of Opposite Gender by Caseless: 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
*In pej's voice* I wont give my manhood away- i'll stand to be seen as the man. Pride!!!
Re: Name One Thing You Wil Never Give Aa Person Of Opposite Gender by ghost1718(m): 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
my lying skills grin grin grin i can never share it with anybody not even my twin sis grin grin grin
Re: Name One Thing You Wil Never Give Aa Person Of Opposite Gender by Caseless: 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
lalazticlala:
my public hair
#ritual thing
public hair Nigeria limited. Can I have my share of the public hair?
Re: Name One Thing You Wil Never Give Aa Person Of Opposite Gender by lalazticlala: 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
Caseless:
kai Auzubilahi.
you wan use am for Ogun owo
Re: Name One Thing You Wil Never Give Aa Person Of Opposite Gender by Tallesty1(m): 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sexycleopatra:
My boooobs tongue
The container right? Because I am sure guys have finished the content.
Re: Name One Thing You Wil Never Give Aa Person Of Opposite Gender by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tallesty1:
my watermelons can't go dry.
Re: Name One Thing You Wil Never Give Aa Person Of Opposite Gender by Tallesty1(m): 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sexycleopatra:
my watermelons can't go dry.
I can bet my last kobo that you are running out of juice already.
Re: Name One Thing You Wil Never Give Aa Person Of Opposite Gender by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tallesty1:
I can bet my last kobo that you are running out of juice already.
ur last kobo? Huh? Like seriously. Poor boy. Wen your mates r bettn dr salaries to see if dey can chyke me and I will agree.
Re: Name One Thing You Wil Never Give Aa Person Of Opposite Gender by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
My intelligence. I'll never play dumb to a guy just to make him feel less threatened
Re: Name One Thing You Wil Never Give Aa Person Of Opposite Gender by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
Caseless:

hahahahahahahahahahahacheesy
Re: Name One Thing You Wil Never Give Aa Person Of Opposite Gender by Movesz(m): 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
My ministry of peniss....

I can only borrow a girl to test ride...

Suck on (feed)...

Etc..

Buh give is out of the equation.....only borrow
Re: Name One Thing You Wil Never Give Aa Person Of Opposite Gender by trendiitee(f): 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tallesty1:
hiannn shocked wicked sumbody.. grin
Re: Name One Thing You Wil Never Give Aa Person Of Opposite Gender by Tallesty1(m): 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
trendiitee:
hiannn shocked wicked sumbody.. grin
What I do?
Re: Name One Thing You Wil Never Give Aa Person Of Opposite Gender by trendiitee(f): 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tallesty1:
What I do?
"The container right?"
Re: Name One Thing You Wil Never Give Aa Person Of Opposite Gender by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
Bleebin
Re: Name One Thing You Wil Never Give Aa Person Of Opposite Gender by Tallesty1(m): 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
trendiitee:
"The container right?"
cheesycheesy
Re: Name One Thing You Wil Never Give Aa Person Of Opposite Gender by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sexycleopatra:
My boooobs tongue
ah ah y naw?? The bweasts are made for us guys,,
Re: Name One Thing You Wil Never Give Aa Person Of Opposite Gender by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
YNeme3E:
ah ah y naw?? The bweasts are made for us guys,,
wat?? No its actually made for babies to suck milk. Unless u r a baby.
Re: Name One Thing You Wil Never Give Aa Person Of Opposite Gender by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sexycleopatra:
wat?? No its actually made for babies to suck milk. Unless u r a baby.
yeah, I'm ready to be a baby for the bweasts,, lol, .....kidding.....
Re: Name One Thing You Wil Never Give Aa Person Of Opposite Gender by 1miccza: 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sexycleopatra:
ur last kobo? Huh? Like seriously. Poor boy. Wen your mates r bettn dr salaries to see if dey can chyke me and I will agree.

Sorry he has kobos for now
Re: Name One Thing You Wil Never Give Aa Person Of Opposite Gender by 1miccza: 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
My wallet or bank account
Re: Name One Thing You Wil Never Give Aa Person Of Opposite Gender by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
YNeme3E:
yeah, I'm ready to be a baby for the bweasts,, lol, .....kidding.....
lol ok u need to be born again!!!
Re: Name One Thing You Wil Never Give Aa Person Of Opposite Gender by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sexycleopatra:
lol ok u need to be born again!!!
ya, maybe I will, thru u. wink
Re: Name One Thing You Wil Never Give Aa Person Of Opposite Gender by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
YNeme3E:
ya, maybe I will, thru u. wink
where is my new boyfrnd emusmith, pls come and baptize dis guy wit holy water.
Re: Name One Thing You Wil Never Give Aa Person Of Opposite Gender by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
No girl has written virginity undecided ...... dem don bang all of una finish
Re: Name One Thing You Wil Never Give Aa Person Of Opposite Gender by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sexycleopatra:
where is my new boyfrnd emusmith, pls come and baptize dis guy wit holy water.
emusmith please oo, I'm sorry,, hands off, lol, I'll be reborn thru someone else..
Re: Name One Thing You Wil Never Give Aa Person Of Opposite Gender by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
YNeme3E:
emusmith please oo, I'm sorry,, hands off, lol, I'll be reborn thru someone else..

I'm born anew please undecided
Re: Name One Thing You Wil Never Give Aa Person Of Opposite Gender by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
emusmith:

I'm born anew please undecided
really That's good bruh..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance And Sex! Do Guys Taste The Same Just As Girls Are? / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / She Said She Love Me As A Friend!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.