Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla (6745 Views)

The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. / My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal / White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 6:26am On May 03, 2015
I am daviyjones( the man of list),the man of list returns. These monikers no maatter the years they spend here they will never win the prestigious mr nairaland trophy.

¤ buygala

¤ tosyne2much

¤ agarawu23

¤ blackett

¤ I pledge

¤ kingtom

¤ dygeasy

¤ wristwatch

¤ orijin101

¤ alberto2k

¤ falconey

¤ promking

¤ tallesty1

¤ godvilla

I daviyjones will win it when I'm ready.
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 6:28am On May 03, 2015
Poster above stop creating useless threads

1 Like

Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by agarawu23(m): 6:28am On May 03, 2015
I will give you a better job to kill your timegrin

Never knew se.un now pays Mr NL monthly. title that ends here.grin

2 Likes

Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 6:33am On May 03, 2015
[size=15pt] Is dat a challenge or wahundecided ? [/size]
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 6:33am On May 03, 2015
LOL... But why na? grin
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 6:34am On May 03, 2015
hbpeze:
Poster above stop creating useless threads
dumb
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Tallesty1(m): 6:34am On May 03, 2015
angry

2 Likes

Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by ClassyAdewumi(m): 6:34am On May 03, 2015
Thank God I didn't make that list. My smile works well for me!
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by djeezy(m): 6:38am On May 03, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Ezedon(m): 6:41am On May 03, 2015
This guy have started smoking early morning weed again
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 6:42am On May 03, 2015
djeezy:
lipsrsealed
you can win.
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by jnrbayano(m): 6:43am On May 03, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 6:43am On May 03, 2015
Ezedon:
This guy have started smoking early morning weed again
dumb
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 6:50am On May 03, 2015
Op, what's your reason for making this assertion.
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 6:51am On May 03, 2015
Promking won't win? You must be joking
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 6:57am On May 03, 2015
missclasssy:
Op, what's your reason for making this assertion.
the same reason you choose to be mean on this section. undecided undecided undecided
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by justmag(m): 6:58am On May 03, 2015
Who wakes up this early to be on some hater ish. Smh!!
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 6:59am On May 03, 2015
Logicalmind1:
Promking won't win? You must be joking
why hasn't he won it all this while?
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 7:01am On May 03, 2015
daviyjones:
why hasn't he won it all this while?
He has never contested but a peek at his d.p, you'll remove his name from that quack list you compiled.
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 7:03am On May 03, 2015
Logicalmind1:

He has never contested but a peek at his d.p, you'll remove his name from that quack list you compiled.
asslicking I checked his d.p , he has a female smile.
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 7:07am On May 03, 2015
daviyjones:
the same reason you choose to be mean on this section. undecided undecided undecided

Bullshit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 7:07am On May 03, 2015
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 7:23am On May 03, 2015
Orijin101:
[size=15pt] Is dat a challenge or wahundecided ? [/size]
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 7:24am On May 03, 2015
daviyjones:
asslicking I checked his d.p , he has a female smile.
Saying the truth now translate to asslicking?

Get the fvck outta here, attention-starved dunderhead
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 7:24am On May 03, 2015

2 Likes

Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 7:25am On May 03, 2015
Lol Op thank god uve graduated ....

At least ur becoming a man ..... Just dey create list for guys from now on .. Let d ladies have a break angry smiley

*sips tea*
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 7:26am On May 03, 2015
Blackett:

Lol shocked

Did u go to church today
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by tosyne2much(m): 7:27am On May 03, 2015
djeezy:
lipsrsealed
Bros Djeezy I hail oooo cool
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 7:28am On May 03, 2015
djeezy:
lipsrsealed

Lol ur name should b at the top of thst list tongue grin
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by tosyne2much(m): 7:29am On May 03, 2015
Lala247:
Lol Op thank god uve graduated ....

At least ur becoming a man ..... Just dey create list for guys from now on .. Let d ladies have a break angry smiley

*sips tea*
Rev Lala247 cheesy

Long tym
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 7:30am On May 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Rev Lala247

Long tym

I see u .. U no go deliverance service today smiley

How u dey longest time
Re: List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla by Nobody: 7:32am On May 03, 2015
Lala247:

Lol shocked

Did u go to church today
No. Hangover.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? / Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. / Shocking: Girl Climps On Huge Manhood..see Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.