Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

The Pain Of Love! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pain Of Love! (1360 Views)

The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic / Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) / The Pain Of Finding True Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pain Of Love! by Excellency(m): 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2006
What are those painful things that love can bring into your life? Be frank about what you know.
Re: The Pain Of Love! by Seun(m): 11:57am On Sep 06, 2006
If love is painful then it's better to remain single. It's stupid to spend so much time looking for pain.
Re: The Pain Of Love! by Busta(f): 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2006
Seun:

If love is painful then it's better to remain single. It's stupid to spend so much time looking for pain.

even seun has got issues with love, wat more can i add?
Re: The Pain Of Love! by iice(f): 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2006
LOL Busta
@Topic, disappointment
Re: The Pain Of Love! by Seun(m): 1:43am On Sep 07, 2006
Busta, what I'm trying to say is that genuine love is not painful, period.
Re: The Pain Of Love! by Excellency(m): 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2006
iice:

LOL Busta
@Topic, disappointment

I agree with you Busta, it don't look like me to post such slapdash.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Up And Knowing When It's Over / My Pal Says He's In Love With Two Women. Is That A Truck Load Of Crap Or What? / Girls: Are You Into: Funny Guys, Smart Guys Or Cocky Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.