Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox (6203 Views)

What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox by Ejimike: 4:06am On Feb 23, 2015
I met this beautiful young girl mid last year but stated dating January this year. We have been so nice to each other, Wishing she could be my wife because of rare virtue she possess. She have told me many tin about herself. She told me dat am the first date she's having since birth. I belivd her because she always truthful (deeper life girl) in her early 20's 300 level Unversity student. I too also a true christian seeking for a Godly woman for marriage, I made my intention know to her (marriage relationship) not Worldly girl friend/lover though took me time to convince her.Though She havnt told me she's a virgin but everytin around her suggest she is,(born again, born into deeper life church, never have a male friend talkless of lover or sex) But to my greatest surprise today as I was going her Fone, collecting some nice pics, muzik, vedio. I just decided to go tru her SMS inbox I saw an sms from one CHUKS( de msg was sent almost 1yr now) it reads thus

"am so sorry for wot I did last night pls forgive me. I cudn't sleep last nite because of wat happened. D truth is dat I was obsessed over u, wen am wit u I can't contol myself, and with d tot of u travelling I got confused n deverstited. AM SO SORRY"

Am so confused now. I don't know how to ask her without being offended dat I checked her inbox, so dat she can tell me wat really happened, who is chuks to her, if she really a virgin as am made to tink ETC.
I really love her, wish to marry her but confused, now
Pls Ur Advice
Re: Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox by freshness2020: 4:12am On Feb 23, 2015
Guys these days are just looking for cheaper ways to suicide!
Checking bae's inbox? Mbanu!
I want to live long!

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox by xreal: 4:13am On Feb 23, 2015
When you want 'high BP', scroll through your girl's phone.

Nobody Holy Pass.

7 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox by nickusoro(m): 4:31am On Feb 23, 2015
Sorry bro, don't do that next time.

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna

2 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox by Toktee(m): 4:41am On Feb 23, 2015
freshness2020:
I want to live long!
bro,that is the only way to avoid getting married a ashi,she is not my wife,so suicide cannot be an option,for what na?
Ok,just imagine @op blived her based on her claimed but the inbox said otherwise.
My advice to op,don't be afraid of hurting her,she hurt you already,confront her.

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox by prettyjo(f): 5:20am On Feb 23, 2015
its too early naa
Re: Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox by sweettease(f): 5:22am On Feb 23, 2015
Toktee:
bro,that is the only way to avoid getting married a ashi,she is not my wife,so suicide cannot be an option,for what na?
Ok,just imagine @op blived her based on her claimed but the inbox said otherwise.
My advice to op,don't be afraid of hurting her,she hurt you already,confront her.
Really? How is this hurting him, so far it shows a guy that was supposedly obsessed over her and did something she didn't like, didn't even say anything about them dating.

If I'm her, you bring this up and you lose some part of my respect for you, especially if it's a false alarm.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox by sinaj(f): 5:26am On Feb 23, 2015
u jux av to confront her buh xpect more lies nd xcuse...jux saying sha...

u gat to b smart wink

On a second thought it might not really be wot our corrupt mind iz finkin...d txt didnt really make it clear to us dat d man slept wid her, it might b a kiss or he attempted slipin wid her...remember she iz a deeper life gel...so av a rethink... wink

5 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox by emerged01(m): 5:26am On Feb 23, 2015
op,everybody has a bad past. ask her indirectly to tell you about her own past. and if she is not willing to tell you about chuks,ask her directly.

4 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox by chidi2pus(m): 6:06am On Feb 23, 2015
The content of the inbox does exactly say he had sex with her.

Yo, get your facts right.
He could have attempted to have sex with her while he was drunk and felt sorry in the morning when she refused the offer.

IMO, you don't apologize when you have sex with a girl, you only apologize when it's a hit and miss.

14 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox by ITbomb(m): 6:07am On Feb 23, 2015
There is no lies anywhere even when she said that you are her first date. Because from the tone of the text, someone she didn't have any thing for force himself or tried to force himself on her and it would seems she was hurt and maybe heartbroken and possibly still having the hurt with her.

If you must tell her, start by reassuring her of your total love for her, personally I would ask her why she has kept that text of over a year old in her phone. If it was as a reminder of a bad experience, it's time to move on

3 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox by Drilz(f): 6:08am On Feb 23, 2015
Ejimike:
I met this beautiful young girl mid last year but stated dating January this year. We have been so nice to each other, Wishing she could be my wife because of rare virtue she possess. She have told me many tin about herself. She told me dat am the first date she's having since birth. I belivd her because she always truthful (deeper life girl) in her early 20's 300 level Unversity student. I too also a true christian seeking for a Godly woman for marriage, I made my intention know to her (marriage relationship) not Worldly girl friend/lover though took me time to convince her.Though She havnt told me she's a virgin but everytin around her suggest she is,(born again, born into deeper life church, never have a male friend talkless of lover or sex) But to my greatest surprise today as I was going her Fone, collecting some nice pics, muzik, vedio. I just decided to go tru her SMS inbox I saw an sms from one CHUKS( de msg was sent almost 1yr now) it reads thus

"am so sorry for wot I did last night pls forgive me. I cudn't sleep last nite because of wat happened. D truth is dat I was obsessed over u, wen am wit u I can't contol myself, and with d tot of u travelling I got confused n deverstited. AM SO SORRY"

Am so confused now. I don't know how to ask her without being offended dat I checked her inbox, so dat she can tell me wat really happened, who is chuks to her, if she really a virgin as am made to tink ETC.
I really love her, wish to marry her but confused, now
Pls Ur Advice
From ur write up wateva happened that night was forced on her, maybe he probably raped her, or kissed her or some smooches n if any of the above happened its not her fault but u have to confront her politely n apologise to her for invading her fone. Goodluck with that..

2 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox by Ejimike: 6:08am On Feb 23, 2015
sinaj:
u jux av to confront her buh xpect more lies nd xcuse...jux saying sha...

u gat to b smart wink
How do I present de mata to her,so dat truth can come out n not her getting offended for breaking into her privacy (inbox)
Re: Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 23, 2015
Bro, I dunno how to help u oo,.. Buh I think u're jumping into conclusion,, maybe they didn't have sex that night, just "attempted" sex, maybe while drunk or something like that, idk..
Re: Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox by Ejimike: 6:17am On Feb 23, 2015
Drilz:

From ur write up wateva happened that night was forced on her, maybe he probably raped her, or kissed her or some smooches n if any of the above happened its not her fault but u have to confront her politely n apologise to her for invading her fone. Goodluck with that..
Tanks a lot. Am getting relieved gradually
Re: Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox by segebobo: 6:18am On Feb 23, 2015
The text doesn't make her faulty in anyway, Chuks is probably a friend who tried to be naughty & she expressed her displeasure in what he did which explains why Chuks had to send that text.
This is something that shouldn't bother you
Re: Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox by izuch(m): 6:19am On Feb 23, 2015
...ok
Re: Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox by whizbee(m): 6:29am On Feb 23, 2015
Eh yaa,boys/men,runaway from ur GFs phone to save heart attack
WORKING ON MY RAP ALBUM
Re: Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox by emperorchedda(m): 6:42am On Feb 23, 2015
Ask her to tell you about her past, if she skips chuks ask her directly but before she says anything tell her you already know the truth, with that mind game she will be scared to lie

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox by vega84(m): 7:01am On Feb 23, 2015
Guys are pretty getting jobless everyday.
Checking ur babe's phone? Hmmm jobless of the 1st degree. Oya @ op wetin u wan make we do fr u nw? #vegatalks#
Re: Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox by texybaby(f): 7:08am On Feb 23, 2015
freshness2020:
I want to live long!

Really suicidal..even d guys phone....except m looking for something specific....God help us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 23, 2015
prettyjo:
its too early naa
I wonder o
Re: Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox by freshness2020: 7:18am On Feb 23, 2015
texybaby:

Really suicidal..even d guys phone....except m looking for something specific....God help us
Ameeeen!

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox by harlos: 7:24am On Feb 23, 2015
A girl of 20yrs told you she never had a male friend and you believed undecided...even if she is deeper life herself it is impossible.

BTW she never told you she is a virgin that is just your thinking so its time you ask her about that too, if she took it offensive... Then your brain should be able to interpret that sharperly

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 23, 2015
sweettease:

Really? How is this hurting him, so far it shows a guy that was supposedly obsessed over her and did something she didn't like, didn't even say anything about them dating.

If I'm her, you bring this up and you lose some part of my respect for you, especially if it's a false alarm.
what if it's not a false alarm and she's been lying?!
Re: Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox by lomprico(m): 7:31am On Feb 23, 2015
Toktee:
How did she hurt him? The message has been on her fone b4 they met.
Re: Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox by sweettease(f): 7:33am On Feb 23, 2015
Prixus:

what if it's not a false alarm and she's been lying?!
she deserves the benefit of the doubt, that text message isn't really incriminating.
Re: Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox by harlos: 7:41am On Feb 23, 2015
sweettease:
she deserves the benefit of the doubt, that text message isn't really incriminating.
shockedshocked
So you come around here shockedshocked
Re: Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 23, 2015
freshness2020:
I want to live long!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox by sweettease(f): 7:49am On Feb 23, 2015
harlos:
shockedshocked
So you come around here shockedshocked
grin grin grin
once in a while.
Re: Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 23, 2015
op you just don't have pan cakes without an omelette undecided

you don't know what text mean, so to save from yourself from pondering, just ask her, since you obviously went through her phone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG! Must See Big Yansh Of This IG Model (see Photos) / End Time: Picture Of Young Guys And Girls In The Beach That Has Got People Talki / Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.