Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Lust My Stepmom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lust My Stepmom (6100 Views)

SEX STORY: Fucking Stepmom Sequel / Stepmom Claims Husband, Stepson And There Others May Be Father Of Daughter / NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lust My Stepmom by STREETSMAR(m): 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
I guess this all started back when I was 20. Actually no, it started even farther back then that.

MY stepmom, lets call her Tara, was, and still is, an attractive woman. MY dad had me when he was 21, and Tara was 9 years his junior. So sometimes she felt more like an older sister then an actual parent figure. Tara and my father had gotten together about a year after my parents divorced, when i was at the tender age of 9. So i believe she was 21, and my father was just coming on 30.

She is a vivacious brown hair, with a slightly chubby... no not even. Curvy I suppose. But she carried her weight extremely well, and it just made her more endeering. She had very large breasts(i later found out they were CC but i always suspected they were large)she stood about 5"5, and had cheeks as flushed as raspberries, to top it off, she had a very fun loving, happy go lucky, life-is-a-game personality.

After having a fall out with my biological mom, I decided to move in with my father and Tara when I was 12. And almost immediately Tara became the source of all my sexual frustration in the world. As a preteen I desired her, as much as any man can desire a woman. I knew it was never going to happen however, and I stuck to just masturbating thinking about her. Sometimes I would hear her and my father having sex in the next room, and I would stand outside their door and listen, pretending it was me inside. So intense was my infatuation with her. But again i knew it was just that, an infatuation.

As i grew older, my father and I started to get into more conflicts, sometimes they got physical. Mainly over stupid little things, like grades, attendance, performance in school and around the house. He thought i played too much video games, and didn't do enough activities. I still hadn't had a girlfriend yet, and looking back, I think he may have suspected I was gay. I wasn't. Just none of the girls my age were even in the same playing field. I didn't desire anyone else, not yet at least. Only her.

to be continued ...
Re: Lust My Stepmom by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
ehhhya
Re: Lust My Stepmom by justicejay(m): 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
shocked
Re: Lust My Stepmom by STREETSMAR(m): 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
I guess i was beginning to move on past a crush, into some dangerous territory. I was also getting bolder with my sexual transgressions. I would steal her underwear; it didn't even take me a month to find their sex cupboard. I found a home video they had made, and I copied it when they weren't home, and used that hundreds of times. It started to become an obsession, and although I was never caught, there were definitely a few close calls.

Time kept passing, and in my sophomore year, I got a girlfriend. She was on the field hockey team, with red hair, and blue eyes, and her name was Tessa. Athletic, fun, and best of all, she would sleep with me. Me and Tessa dated for over a year before i ended it. But that was all it took for me to get over my obsession with Tara. I guess it turns out i just needed to lose my virginity huh? Well after i Graduated i decided to move in with my biological mother, who lived a ferry ride, and 2 hour drive away. I still kept in touch with Tara and Dad, but i had other goals to focus on.

I was taking engineering, with hopes of becoming a chemical engineer. I also decided I was tired of being skinny. I was always fast, and tall, and strong for my age and build, but I never developed the real physique that women drool over. I decided it was time to change that. My mother was a personal trainer, and my best friends dad on the island was a boxing coach. So i completely reformed my diet, started working out 5 days a week, and started boxing about 7 hours a week, in addition to my studies.

And before i knew it 2 years had flown by. I had received my undergraduate in engineering, and was going to choose a specialization over the summer. I had visited Tara and dad only twice in that whole time, both times at Christmas. Something felt off between them. I couldn't place it at the time, but I chalked it up to holiday stress.

I decided I was going to visit them for 2 weeks in the summer, and when I phoned to tell them, they couldn't be more delighted. At this point I had completely changed physique. I was always tall, standing at 6’4”, even more so then my father. But over the 2 years I had put on a good 60 pounds of toned, unadulterated muscle. I looked great, and I felt great. I knew how to fight, and was fighting in amateur rings every month or so, and I loved every second of it. During college I never had any trouble getting girls either, and I suppose I can attribute that to the change in physique.

It didn't just make me look better, I knew I looked better, and that made me confident. I always had acne as a problem as a teenager, and now that was completely gone as well. That’s what eating healthy and exercising does for you. Who knew? The result of all this, is that I got a lot of pussy in college. Enough so that I wasn't fumbling around in the sack anymore like I was with Tessa.

I also had a steady girlfriend now at this time. Her name was Elizabeth, but I just called her Libby, as did almost everyone else. She had dark hair, brown eyes, and a curvy athletic body that only 19 year old girls can have. You know the one.

We had been dating about 3 months when I told her I was going to visit my dad and stepmom for 2 weeks. She wanted to come, but could only come for the last 5 days, as she was helping organize her friend’s wedding. I told her it was totally fine, and we would see each other in 9 days. What an eventful 9 days those were.

tired...may continue later
Re: Lust My Stepmom by firstking01(m): 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
STREETSMAR:
I guess i was beginning to move on past a crush, into some dangerous territory. I was also getting bolder with my sexual transgressions. I would steal her underwear; it didn't even take me a month to find their sex cupboard. I found a home video they had made, and I copied it when they weren't home, and used that hundreds of times. It started to become an obsession, and although I was never caught, there were definitely a few close calls.

Time kept passing, and in my sophomore year, I got a girlfriend. She was on the field hockey team, with red hair, and blue eyes, and her name was Tessa. Athletic, fun, and best of all, she would sleep with me. Me and Tessa dated for over a year before i ended it. But that was all it took for me to get over my obsession with Tara. I guess it turns out i just needed to lose my virginity huh? Well after i Graduated i decided to move in with my biological mother, who lived a ferry ride, and 2 hour drive away. I still kept in touch with Tara and Dad, but i had other goals to focus on.

I was taking engineering, with hopes of becoming a chemical engineer. I also decided I was tired of being skinny. I was always fast, and tall, and strong for my age and build, but I never developed the real physique that women drool over. I decided it was time to change that. My mother was a personal trainer, and my best friends dad on the island was a boxing coach. So i completely reformed my diet, started working out 5 days a week, and started boxing about 7 hours a week, in addition to my studies.

And before i knew it 2 years had flown by. I had received my undergraduate in engineering, and was going to choose a specialization over the summer. I had visited Tara and dad only twice in that whole time, both times at Christmas. Something felt off between them. I couldn't place it at the time, but I chalked it up to holiday stress.

I decided I was going to visit them for 2 weeks in the summer, and when I phoned to tell them, they couldn't be more delighted. At this point I had completely changed physique. I was always tall, standing at 6’4”, even more so then my father. But over the 2 years I had put on a good 60 pounds of toned, unadulterated muscle. I looked great, and I felt great. I knew how to fight, and was fighting in amateur rings every month or so, and I loved every second of it. During college I never had any trouble getting girls either, and I suppose I can attribute that to the change in physique.

It didn't just make me look better, I knew I looked better, and that made me confident. I always had acne as a problem as a teenager, and now that was completely gone as well. That’s what eating healthy and exercising does for you. Who knew? The result of all this, is that I got a lot of pussy in college. Enough so that I wasn't fumbling around in the sack anymore like I was with Tessa.

I also had a steady girlfriend now at this time. Her name was Elizabeth, but I just called her Libby, as did almost everyone else. She had dark hair, brown eyes, and a curvy athletic body that only 19 year old girls can have. You know the one.

We had been dating about 3 months when I told her I was going to visit my dad and stepmom for 2 weeks. She wanted to come, but could only come for the last 5 days, as she was helping organize her friend’s wedding. I told her it was totally fine, and we would see each other in 9 days. What an eventful 9 days those were.

tired...may continue later
u berra come finish dis shit..
Re: Lust My Stepmom by STREETSMAR(m): 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
IT started when I called Tara's cell on the ferry, to tell them I would be arriving in a little more than an hour.

"Oh shit Nick, I'm so sorry I totally forgot you were coming today! I thought that was next Friday! Yes I'll be there to pick you up sorry!"

"Oh its fine Tara, even if you're a little late, I have a good book to read" I told her passively. She always was a little bit absent minded. Not stupid of course just...disorganized.

"Oh but I won’t be late! I promised myself I wouldn't. I’ll leave right now!" She told me hurriedly, and I could tell she was throwing on some shoes and running out the door as we spoke.

"Ok I'll see you in a while.”

The ferry ride was uneventful, although we had a slight delay due to a MOB (man over board) drill conducted by the crew. Nothing crazy only 5 minutes or so, which allowed Tara to be waiting for me. I saw the brown hair before I saw her, and MY GOD she still looked every bit as fuckable as my preteen mind remembered. Even more so.

She had lost weight, turning her from ever so slightly overweight, in an endearing way, to all curves, legs, and breasts. She was wearing a tight wight halter top, with short cut off tight jeans, and brown flip flops. I could see her still scanning the parking lot looking for me, even though we had already made eye contact.

goodnight...
Re: Lust My Stepmom by justicejay(m): 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
have read this on a site b4

(1) (Reply)

When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night / Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man / Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.