Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? (26272 Views)

Never Again Will I Vote A Fulani As President / Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa / Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mynd44, welcome on board the Transformation Train.

6 Likes

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? by ElFenomeno1: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mynd44..

Vote for whoever you want to and get lost.

Your vote not coming the APC way won't make a bloody difference!

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? by cindicandy(f): 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
How shall Buhari win? His only strong hold is NW..and it is already divided. GEJ has taken SE, SS and NC. NE is a theater of war but GEJ will get the minimum vote to push him through. SW is already routing for GEJ particularly migrants in Lagos who has the bloc voting power. Simple analysis tells you that GEJ is already coasting home to victory!

AllBusiness:
[size=20pt]Absolutely Disgusting and deplorable post without the reasons why we should vote for PDP

Whether you like it or not, APC will defeat PDP, and Buhari will win come March 2015. I'm ready to bet anything[/size]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? by praxisnetworks: 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
#Iwealamustdebatesoludo

BrosPeter:

Why not advocate the two presidential aspirant have a debate? Is it because you know Buhari has nothing upstairs?

Until Ngozi Iweala is contesting the presidential election, debating Soludo is a distraction. She has a job to do.
Re: Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? by TippyTop(m): 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
Any right thinking person would concur Buhari is past his sell by date. Why didn't all these people shouting SAI Buhari vote the same Buhari in the last threee elections?

Buhari has been marketed well this time but if you scratch the surface you still find the same Buhari who hasn't progressed since the 80s.

A man who did nothing for himself for 30yrs is promising Nigerians a utopian paradise.

Jonnyboy 2019

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? by samplegirl(f): 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
aryzgreat:

grin grin grin

But Why is buhari always left in d cold at d dying minute despite the huge cosmetic cover up and window dressing on his person this time by apc handlers. I must say they tried a lot in masking buhari just that no matter d amount of perfume used on d local he-goat, the odor will never be suppressed bc the source of d odour is internal.

Buhari can not be marketed to Nigerians, He is a bad product.

They know he is a bad market and un-electable They said it themselves. Now look at these men's statement years ago and then you imagine the kind of surpport they are giving him.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
mynd44 bro instead of casting aspersions, i expected you to analyse both parties from a neutral standpoint.

what is your president saying about the ekiti govenorship rigging saga?

I will remind you of your die-hard pdp fanaticism in years to come undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? by igidaduro: 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
Op you have raised some good point.
But on political prostitution, it's a common thing in politics that's not a point, asking what Apc have got to offer, the truth is you've not be following their rally well enough and you've not seen enough of GMB's interviews. But on the issue of security the apc has done little or nothing there.

On other notes majority of us here doesn't know the reason why we should vote. If a system does not add to you positively, change it if it does keep up with it. We don't need to call ourselfs names or insult each other the top politicians are friends and after election they will remain as friends while we keep fighting each other

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? by ossuofia1: 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
BrosPeter:

Here comes the "sai buhari" brigade, bereft of all sense of logic.

^^^ Look. A green ass, mud-munching, glue-sniffing, Nairaland troll.

An unfortunate and hopeless excuse for an animal.

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? by Mrbigman1(m): 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
sammyyoung2:
Now av read........

One question.........

Plz write a composition on these......

Why should I vote for PDP

Your point would matter more, u wid av to be on the defensive side rather Dan pointing accusing fingers to an untested government of CHANGE

I strongly believe this not the Op wished for.
If dnt have the answer, why not wait for those who do to come give some reasonable answer on the message

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? by deeptechcool(m): 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
pendy79:

I think it is incumbent on we all to educate and enlighten ourselves before we come forth to public fora to give wrong information.

1) your body movement talk? There was a last minute discussion between then ACN and CPC to go into the 2011 election in a coalition but time constraints and INEC guideline prevented the merger of sort. BUHARI was to run on his CPC ticket but drop pastor Tunde Bakare as running mate while ACN produce the running mate. The coalition talk reached advanced stage with Ribadu compelled to step down and he voluntarily did don't know where your story of sell out came from! Buhari later reneged on the drop Tunde Bakare deal based on his feelings that he had done a lot to convinced him to take the ticket and the influence of some forces he didnt like associating with telling him what to do made him decide to forgo the coalition.

The ACN was in limbo and Ribadu wasn't convinced any more to run hence the ACN had technically withdrew from the race. So that rumour of sell out was figment of imagination of some lousy journalists. Ribadu himself said as much in an interview in 2012. ACN had no agent or monitor at the poll for the presidential election in virtually all states of the federation aside Osun where aregbesola still wanted to show his displeasure to.the last minute withdrawal of Ribadu.

2) APC putting up candidates you don't like? The Presidential nomination form of the APC was open and sold to anyone who wished to enter the race to contest. It is stupidity and lazy thinking to accuse the party of picking its candidate from a particular lot when everybody had a chance to buy the form. It is not APC's fault that Obama and Cameron didn't buy the form, even you had an opportunity to buy the form and contest if you wanted to. The party didn't do like PDP who printed just one presidential nomination form.

The process of candidate selection was open from.sale of forms to presidential primaries. Let use our brains here and stop all these lousy talk.

3) it is a dull reasoning to accuse the party of insecurity when it does not control any arm of the security forces. If what Amaechi said is treasonable to you, then utterances of Doyin okupe, asari Dokubo, Tompolo, ateke Tom, ayodele fayose should made them.be at bar beach now facing firing squad. Be objective and commonsensical in your write up. Amaechi said what ever reasonable opposition would say, when Laurent Gbogbo rigged the CIV election to favour himself amd declared himself winner in an election that every observer knew he lost, if Alhassan Quattara remained mute and docile then I'm sure he would be in prison right now or dead like they killed MKO Abiola for daring to seek a mandate of an election the whole world knew he won.fair and square.

The foremost duty of every responsible government is the security of lives and properties of its citizenry and when such government failed in its duties then.it has no moral justification to remain in power. Why not tell Buhari and Tinubu to lead an expedition to sambisa Forrest to liberate the chibok girls so as to prove to you they are concerned about the insecurity in.Nigeria.

4) political prostitution! I guess you want a party of virgins, born again and devout Muslims, sorry if you understand the dynamics of Politics and political opposition to a ruling party then you would know that every person matters in the game of politics. Politics is about interest and a game of numbers. If anybody wishes to associate with it and is ready to abide by the tenets and manifesto of a political party then he/she should be welcomed. I'm sure you won't say PDP had same set of member since 1999, Ogunlewe, obanikoro, T.A orji, Isa Yuguda, Present governor of Kebbi all defected to.the PDP along the line so.it's political ignorance and stupidity to accuse the APC of defectors to it's folds. Go get educated and informed.

5) APC plans! The manifesto of the party has been well package and put on all media you could lay your hands on, from print, news and social media. The campaign of the party and its frequent jingles on the airwaves should educate you enough. I'm sure you're not expecting odigie-oyegun to come to your house to educate you personally.

Shalom and hoping I've freed you from certain misconception and ignorance.

Pendy, your days on earth shall be long. By their posts you shall know the children of hunger, anger and gangsterism.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? by TippyTop(m): 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
The PDP is now the new progressives while the APC has now become retrogressive.

How can Buhari, OBJ and Atiku be termed progressive? Going the other direction are progressive minds like Ribadu, ffk etc.

6 Likes

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? by Swiftboy(m): 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
pendy79:

I think it is incumbent on we all to educate and enlighten ourselves before we come forth to public fora to give wrong information.

1) your body movement talk? There was a last minute discussion between then ACN and CPC to go into the 2011 election in a coalition but time constraints and INEC guideline prevented the merger of sort. BUHARI was to run on his CPC ticket but drop pastor Tunde Bakare as running mate while ACN produce the running mate. The coalition talk reached advanced stage with Ribadu compelled to step down and he voluntarily did don't know where your story of sell out came from! Buhari later reneged on the drop Tunde Bakare deal based on his feelings that he had done a lot to convinced him to take the ticket and the influence of some forces he didnt like associating with telling him what to do made him decide to forgo the coalition.

The ACN was in limbo and Ribadu wasn't convinced any more to run hence the ACN had technically withdrew from the race. So that rumour of sell out was figment of imagination of some lousy journalists. Ribadu himself said as much in an interview in 2012. ACN had no agent or monitor at the poll for the presidential election in virtually all states of the federation aside Osun where aregbesola still wanted to show his displeasure to.the last minute withdrawal of Ribadu.

2) APC putting up candidates you don't like? The Presidential nomination form of the APC was open and sold to anyone who wished to enter the race to contest. It is stupidity and lazy thinking to accuse the party of picking its candidate from a particular lot when everybody had a chance to buy the form. It is not APC's fault that Obama and Cameron didn't buy the form, even you had an opportunity to buy the form and contest if you wanted to. The party didn't do like PDP who printed just one presidential nomination form.

The process of candidate selection was open from.sale of forms to presidential primaries. Let use our brains here and stop all these lousy talk.

3) it is a dull reasoning to accuse the party of insecurity when it does not control any arm of the security forces. If what Amaechi said is treasonable to you, then utterances of Doyin okupe, asari Dokubo, Tompolo, ateke Tom, ayodele fayose should made them.be at bar beach now facing firing squad. Be objective and commonsensical in your write up. Amaechi said what ever reasonable opposition would say, when Laurent Gbogbo rigged the CIV election to favour himself amd declared himself winner in an election that every observer knew he lost, if Alhassan Quattara remained mute and docile then I'm sure he would be in prison right now or dead like they killed MKO Abiola for daring to seek a mandate of an election the whole world knew he won.fair and square.

The foremost duty of every responsible government is the security of lives and properties of its citizenry and when such government failed in its duties then.it has no moral justification to remain in power. Why not tell Buhari and Tinubu to lead an expedition to sambisa Forrest to liberate the chibok girls so as to prove to you they are concerned about the insecurity in.Nigeria.

4) political prostitution! I guess you want a party of virgins, born again and devout Muslims, sorry if you understand the dynamics of Politics and political opposition to a ruling party then you would know that every person matters in the game of politics. Politics is about interest and a game of numbers. If anybody wishes to associate with it and is ready to abide by the tenets and manifesto of a political party then he/she should be welcomed. I'm sure you won't say PDP had same set of member since 1999, Ogunlewe, obanikoro, T.A orji, Isa Yuguda, Present governor of Kebbi all defected to.the PDP along the line so.it's political ignorance and stupidity to accuse the APC of defectors to it's folds. Go get educated and informed.

5) APC plans! The manifesto of the party has been well package and put on all media you could lay your hands on, from print, news and social media. The campaign of the party and its frequent jingles on the airwaves should educate you enough. I'm sure you're not expecting odigie-oyegun to come to your house to educate you personally.

blah blah blah why're you trying so hard to defend APC? Guess you're on their payroll. We non partisan Nigerians have to weigh these two candidates and we'll not make mistake to choose Buhari. ;P

4 Likes

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? by rusher14: 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
How much is.man's conscience worth these days angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? by Mrbigman1(m): 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
SkyBlue1:
You don't have to vote for APC or anybody for that matter. If you are happy with the way the country has been governed over the past 15 years and especially the last 5, you are free to vote to continue down the path the country is currently on. Others want to try something different. It is called democracy and that is why we have elections.

What if the op wanna make a final decision and need a good reason to follow ur path, can't u win hin/her with good answers to the questions raised?

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? by Tonylyte(m): 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mynd44 gone the right way!! They shall be joy in heaven upon one sinner doing penance....mynd44 thank God u have seen the light...u have raised pertinent questions, and this are the same questions that have kept us here with pdp, the devils we know. I once shouted change here on nairaland, that was when the party(apc) was still at the infant stage, but i was snappy enough to unveil every veils on their hypocritic motives.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? by harrysterol(m): 1:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
arck1:
Can't believe this day will come

Here to see how it goes
you never can tell how time flies

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? by legendsilver(m): 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
After reading ur post, I saw another FFK that sings because of food on NL.
Bros, even u and the other corrupt PDP'igs supporters cannot stop the change that has come to stay.

In America, Obama came on-board with the change slogan and some ppl still didn't support him. That did not stop the change needed in America to manifest.

#Ihavedecided to vote my conscience and guide it towards a better Nigeria devoid of ethnic and religion sentiment.

Advice to the OP;
Kindly look for #APC manifesto and answer the questions yourselves.

GMB=GeneralMarch4Buhari28

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? by deletrue: 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
My greatest fear for this country is Buhari. Whenever I watch AIT in the evenings, Buhari can be best describe as the devil so much so that I have to completely agree that God is everforgen. The kind of atrocities abi evil comitted against Nigerians while Buhari was in power were such that if Nigerians are human enough, that man will not be allowed to buy the presidential form. But where is he today?
What about the religions he belongs. Just think of any nation that dominated by Islam, it is either killings, desructions etc.
To be very frank, Apc has nothing to offer. Their members are all driven away from pdp for one unpardonable offence or the other. They are how ever very very powerful when it comes to propaganda capable of waking up a dead person.

4 Likes

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? by aimuan(m): 1:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mynd44:
The APC which seems to be the main opposition to the PDP in Nigeria has for sometime now been vigorously pushing for the ousting of President Jonathan and his administration in the next general elections and they will need the votes of the general public. They’ve been doing some convincing to the people who are undecided, now regarded with the somewhat derogatory term of “fencist”. Right now, I find myself sitting down wondering about some important issues. My questions are based on these points.

Body Language: In the last Presidential elections, the APC (or if you like ACN) had a candidate to run against the president and just hours before the election, they allegedly dumped him for reasons best known to them. This singular act shows them as unserious and some might even say they are just in the race for running sake. In my opinion, the greatest damage done by that singular act was to their supporters and of course the candidate, AIG Nuhu Ribadu (rtd). After all the resources and funds put into a campaign you chicken out in the end and leave your people to dry? It speaks volume as they have set a precedence of them being unserious.

Candidates: I am not comfortable with some presidential candidates the APC brought. Buhari, Atiku etc are not what I will call presidential materials either based on past mismanagement of funds or being a dictator to human right abuses. Why not others? How come more people are not opting to contest and seek office? Must we be saddled with the same old people? Yes we know people like Kwankwoso and Rochas contested in the primary but still it was evident from the start that it was a battle between Buhari and Atiku. Atiku was third (which remains a shocker)

Insecurity: This is another problem. We all admit that this is a problem for all Nigerians but has the APC done enough to fight it? Have they shown support towards fighting this scourge that has left thousands dead, about a million displaced and also fear in the heart of a lot of Nigerians? What has the APC done to support the fight apart from endless criticism? Have APC brought out or proffered solutions to fighting this? The killing of members of the NYSC in the North after the elections comes to mind. Some may say that most of the perpetrators were CPC supporters but they have joined the ACN to form APC, so APC should please answer. Statements: This is another point that has been scary (well to me). A lot of statements credited to top members of the APC has not been comfortable ones. I find it careless and annoying the statements I hear and sometimes, I fear they can cause war.

Notable amongst these statements is the threat by the Director-General of their Presidential campaign, Governor Rotimi Amaechi that a parallel government will be formed if they lose. Does anyone remember that this kind of action led to the arrest and detention of Chief MKO Abiola?

Political Prostitution: It is difficult seeing a candidate scream XYZ today and tomorrow screams ABC. Most of the members of the APC were once in the opposition which they labelled as thieves and corrupt. Look at the case of Ekiti where Segun Oni joined the APC. That is a move that shocked even me because everyone remember the propaganda war he had with Fayemi before the courts declared in Fayemi’s favor. Endless Criticisms: Okay so the APC plays the role of an opposition party well. Yes they know how to criticize everything this administration does when campaigning but is that what their campaigns are about? I am tired of hearing what the other guys are going, what do you have for us. When you criticize, you need to also give solutions so you don’t seem to be just doing it because you can or because you are against them. The APC and PDP are both agents of Nigeria’s development right but how about saying what the government is doing right and then when you say what they are doing wrong, tell them what they should have done.

Future Plans: What does the APC have for us? What are their ideas, what will they do about security, poverty, electricity, mortality rate. Education etc. No one is talking about this or they are not talking about it enough. It seems to be a case of making a lot of noise but not really saying anything.

http://opinionriver.com/oluwamynd-vote-apc-2015/
lets not be afraid of the unknw,lets give then chance like we gave PDP for 16year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? by omenka(m): 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
pendy79:

Was gonna reply him but when I saw this, I thought it was pointless.

You've said all there is to say bro. cool
Re: Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? by olaide721(m): 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
Well am happy this is coming @ this time pple think the zeal to vote change is slow a little bit but on the contrary pple are just watching the idiots who tries to make ammendment and grab the peoples mind to their side but all the same its on contrary too let start to alight ur problems a I can make justification to them
U said BODY LANGUAGE: I don't really understand ur point when u said body language.The body language of who and who or what are u insinuating coming by the name u called NUHU RIBADU who is he? Do u think because OBJ made him known to the general public that justifies him for the mantle of presidency? What do u even call or understand the word experience? If amachi is in PDP will u choose ribadu over him? Go and find that out ursef
If I don't remember all I could remember when buhari was trying to speak against this sam insurgency before the attempt they made on him did he (Jonathan) give room for discussion btwn both party despite the fact that OBJ even take a step himself to go to sambisa forest DID JONATHAN ask OBJ his party man what he discuss with them? Now u are saying what has APC done to help insecurity in Nigeria stop fooling urself with this write ups and hoping pple will pity PDP
Candidate: see if u don't like some candidate filled by a particular party is none of ur problem since majority said thet is the person they want but due to the interest of the party u have u have no choice than to vote for such person in PDP today its not a secrete that not everybody want Jonathan as a presidential candidate and also let me remind u that can u recollect that during sales of PDP presidential form there are pple that are denied of obtaining presidential form? If u don't know find out
The reason why I will advice u to vote for APC or any other party apart from PDP goes does:
1) Since 1999 nigeria generate 4000mw of light and up till now the nation didn't move above that instead we are going down day by bay after spending billions of naira
2) Insecurity: assuming u have a sister among the chibok girls that were held hostage and ur president for more than 30days could not say anything or act on it will u vote him in again?
3) More so APC lead administration is new despite that fact that BUHARI was head of state that was in military era so if one Government is bad for over 13yrs let's try another one or can u still stick to a business that yield little or no profit for 13yrs? Answer that ursef
As for me #ihavedecided
I remain my humble self OLAIDE 721

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? by xynerise: 1:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
Drama everywhere grin
Re: Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
What Ameachi said was if PDP "rigs" the elections they would form a parallel government.

RIG not LOSE. Can we be factual please.

It will be nice if mynd44 will respond to pendy.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
opiaoku:

Were you dey since?

A whole lieutenant like you abandoning the war front

Well welcome back bro

Mynd44 welcome in the fold of elites and the transformers.

Barcanista see what damages you have done to apc bastards
my bro i dey background dey watch oo. but i am preparing for the battle ahead

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? by Chigorkizz(m): 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
Somebody should convince me to vote for APC!!!

Have not decided...my pvc in ready.

PDP is winning my heart..

who is in the house? please give me reasons that APC is not worse than the PDP.

We are twelve in my family and my family always look up to me on decision like this.What will i tell them about APC?
APC!!please convince me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? by lacasa: 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
pendy79:

E.O.D - End Of Discussion!

Seems to me, that, since the other username i.e the 'barcanista' handle sought cheap attention by adopting the 'FFK' way of shameful living, every other 'wannabe' is now toeing same path he, 'barcanista' paved.

And sadly, their thinking fools them in believing that by being hypocritical, and also black painting the APC & Gen Buhari gives them the passport to achieve a hollow and pityful fame on a FACELESS forum.

#Unemployment really is at its Worst!... General Buhari, you have real work to face as from May 29, 2015 in order to alleviate this plague facing my lost people.

#IamForBuhari
#IamNotaHungryProgressive!
#APC! Change!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? by Osama10(m): 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
2015 election is all about Oil Blocks sharing.
Re: Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? by Tonylyte(m): 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
omenka:
Was gonna reply him but when I saw this, I thought it was pointless.

You've said all there is to say bro. cool
How many weeks to go? Na die minute u go port, i go quote u when time reach.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
The politics of "some form of protection"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable / Reno Omokri Criticizes Akwa Ibom Government For Denying Buhari Use Of Stadium / Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.