Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

I Dont Know If I Love Her But I Certainly Do Like Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Know If I Love Her But I Certainly Do Like Her (610 Views)

South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast / Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Know If I Love Her But I Certainly Do Like Her by nuges1(m): 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
It`s very interesting how we use this words interchangeably LIKE AND LOVE.

I have this girl who loves me with the whole of her heart and i know this,you know how?She lives and work in the South,i live and work in the North, that`s like 10-12 hours apart but she still finds time to come over.

The last time she came which was some couple of days back, she went through my phone and found some chats which was not palatable to her,she was vexed and left sooner than expected.I didn`t even know what the problem was until when she was about leaving,i felt really bad when she told me what she saw.This is why people in relationships should not bother themselves looking cos they will just get hurt,i don`t do it,now she is hurt.

Right now i don`t know how to express how i feel, i have spoken to her and she`s ready to forgive me but i am in a fix here,i don`t want to keep going on like this and at the other side, i don`t want to disappoint her...i think i am starting to love her but don`t know if it will last long.

So confused. sad
Re: I Dont Know If I Love Her But I Certainly Do Like Her by Samiceman: 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
There was a scientist named Erwin Schrodinger who
put a cat in a box and you can not see the cat so the
cat is either dead or alive....

So op, your relationship is like this cat in the box, you can never know what's in it until you've tried/opened it.

Hope I made little sense
Re: I Dont Know If I Love Her But I Certainly Do Like Her by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Op its clear you don't love this girl. That's the irony of love. It is the best feeling when shared but becomes a pain if only felt by just one

You said you are developing feelings for her, but you don't know how long it will last. This statement clearly shows that you don't have true feeling for her.

One thing about love is that it grows, but not in every instance. Op my advice is that you give the relationship a chance.
But if it reaches the point where you feel you can't love her as she loves you, just tell her the truth. Because it would be painful if you go on to break her heart in the future.
Re: I Dont Know If I Love Her But I Certainly Do Like Her by EMEzzy(m): 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nairaland members above me.
Re: I Dont Know If I Love Her But I Certainly Do Like Her by Chubbiehills(f): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
op,it is so clear dt u just like her....

(1) (Reply)

Complacency! Saving Your Marriage From The Silent Destroyer By Toyin Idowu / 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them / Dating Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.