Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

How Should You Pay When Importing From China - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Should You Pay When Importing From China (44573 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? / Importing From Malaysia To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by fashionale(m): 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hello, I want to go into importation, plz what are the requirements
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by Day11(m): 1:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
dicksonadams:
Guys how can I fund my PayPal account, I tried using my gtb master card but didn't go through. It use to work before.

Approach some of the exchnager for Paypal fund.

You can approach Day11 too wink
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by supereagle(m): 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
Even Americans imports from China. Now that MMM has bleeped up , I will think of importation from china, but no money to start off. MMM fucker.
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by supereagle(m): 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
fashionale:
Hello, I want to go into importation, plz what are the requirements
You have a free DIY tutorials on Nairaland.
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by anthoniaz(f): 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
Thanks OP for this educative information.

I want to go into importation of beads and accessories.I have checked Alibaba,made in china and other sites but I'm always scared of getting scammed.I have screen-grabbed the contacts here for future use smiley
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by ggoldmine(f): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

PayPal is not an option

It's not difficult to open a PayPal in China, you're still a kid in importation business

I started with Dhgate and Alibaba, i pay with my Prepaid debit card and they ship it the next day with Dhl and i receive my goods in 6 days

Dhl ships free but Alibaba charges shipping fee

In 3 months i had many connections in China and i started using Paypal

China made me rich, i made 4 million in my first transaction (i will never tell anyone what i import)

God bless China

But u can share with a sister how to get started.
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by AnaCheks(m): 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Great conversation. I learnt something. OP thanks.
What did u learn wink
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by modath(f): 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
2sexynet:
use google translator in chrome. I believe you mean 1688.com

No... It's vendor specific... I used chrome but i still couldn't make head or tail of it... Another ish is that I'm supposed to email for price, how a suppose do dat ? smiley
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by 2sexynet: 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
modath:

No... It's vendor specific... I used chrome but i still couldn't make head or tail of it... Another ish is that I'm supposed to email for price, how a suppose do dat ? smiley
oh okay.... I guess you need custom orders. The language barrier is the problem we can't run away from.
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by Zdoh(m): 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
Let me park here,i have sign under.
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by bamasite2: 6:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
Kingsley1000:
pls i want to start importing android phones from china
Bro, I will advise you to stay clear of that in all honesty except.........
Face another niche
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by bamasite2: 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
anthoniaz:
Thanks OP for this educative information.

I want to go into importation of beads and accessories.I have checked Alibaba,made in china and other sites but I'm always scared of getting scammed.I have screen-grabbed the contacts here for future use smiley
If you know your way, you can't get scammed! Worse you get your money back!!! Get proper training before venturing in

1 Like

Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by bamasite2: 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
Chrismario:

Are u still in d biz of importation?
Perfect question!
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by Donsy(m): 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
NBC SKYE LOGISTICS can help you pay your suppliers here in China and ship your goods to Nigeria and Ghana with a competitive price, we can also source for supplier for you in China.
You can contact us @
+8615989271003/whatsapp.
Daniel.
+8613412272121/whatsapp
Qin Yinmei
Www.nbcskyeshipping.com
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by bamasite2: 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
modath:

modath:

The issue is very simple bro!
Go to your Google chrome 2. Open settings 3 open site settings and turn on translation. When you open the site again, it should ask you 'do you want to translate.......' Choose yes and when it is done translating, it will tell you and you will see the site in English.

On price:
They won't tell you email for price. Prices are given in the Chinese currency of rmb or yuan. All you need to do is to calculate using the prevailing exchange rate. Secondly, prices are listed based on the range of quantity. For example, if you see a listing for 400 yuan, that is the price for the largest quantity group. So you will see things like:
5-10pieces 11-20pieces. 21-50pieces. 51-100pieces
600yuan. 570yuan. 500yuan. 400yuan

Hope you get the point!
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by dicksonadams(m): 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
Day11:

Approach some of the exchnager for Paypal fund.

You can approach Day11 too wink
[b][/b]

So you mean CBN have ban funding of PayPal with debit card for all bank?
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by modath(f): 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
bamasite2:

The issue is very simple bro!
Go to your Google chrome 2. Open settings 3 open site settings and turn on translation. When you open the site again, it should ask you 'do you want to translate.......' Choose yes and when it is done translating, it will tell you and you will see the site in English.

On price:
They won't tell you email for price. Prices are given in the Chinese currency of rmb or yuan. All you need to do is to calculate using the prevailing exchange rate. Secondly, prices are listed based on the range of quantity. For example, if you see a listing for 400 yuan, that is the price for the largest quantity group. So you will see things like:
5-10pieces 11-20pieces. 21-50pieces. 51-100pieces
600yuan. 570yuan. 500yuan. 400yuan

Hope you get the point!

Thank you for your effort but the site doesn't include "PRICE" for their Listings,, they do " ONLY on request" The preferred item is to be downloaded & sent as attachments for enquiry... Unfortunately, it's to be done in chinese, how that one go take happen... Unless Google chrome will translate for me & as we know, e fit cause more problem.. smiley

Already established contact with Zuby & he will contact them on my behalf....

1 Like

Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by aariwa(m): 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
very educative
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 10:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
Fastlinkpro:

Hmm don start,na so them go de lie

Sorry
I'm too rich to lie to kids like you
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by 2sexynet: 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Sorry
I'm too rich to lie to kids like you
bro, I don't care about what you import. How do you buy from sites like 1688.com? I have 2 items I wanna buy from there but how to pay and security of payment is my problem right now.
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
2sexynet:
bro, I don't care about what you import. How do you buy from sites like 1688.com? I have 2 items I wanna buy from there but how to pay and security of payment is my problem right now.

I don't buy from 1688.com or Aliexpress
They sell low quality items and it takes 1 month before you get the item you bought but your payment is secured, they will not run away with your money

I buy from Dhgate and Alibaba, mind you, they don't sell small quantities, they sell in hundreds
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by znuga: 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
Sochimaobim:
I don't really know about all these and I import from China almost every month. This is because my childhood friend is living there and anytime I want to import, he sends me a Nigerian account (diff accts all the time) to pay my naira into. Next I get exactly what I ordered for. I don't knw how he does it though. But this writeup is very helpful and I will study it well incase of the future. Thanks OP

what ind of agricultural products can someone export to china from nigeria.........I want to go into import/export business. I am presently in china but a newbie to import/export business.
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by BTCSophy(f): 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
HOW TO EASILY SEND PAYMENT TO YOUR SUPPLIER IN CHINA AND OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD

You can now *send money from Nigeria to any country of the world* WITHOUT the long and expensive bank hassles, hustling to get dollars from alhaji/aboki, 2-7days wait time, etc.

Our Delivery time: within 24 hours

Currency: USD (for now)

Fees: 0 - 2% charge. No hidden charges.

Exchange Rate: Current black market rate

See signature below for contact.
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by benega: 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

PayPal is not an option

It's not difficult to open a PayPal in China, you're still a kid in importation business

I started with Dhgate and Alibaba, i pay with my Prepaid debit card and they ship it the next day with Dhl and i receive my goods in 6 days

Dhl ships free but Alibaba charges shipping fee

In 3 months i had many connections in China and i started using Paypal
Plpp0
China made me rich, i made 4 million in my first transaction (i will never tell anyone what i import)

God bless China
thanks 4 d heads up. God bless ur hustle. Pls i have someone in china, hw can sh send me phones she bought conveniently
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by benega: 7:10am On Jan 30, 2017
mployer:

You are totally wrong. Over 98% of suppliers on alibaba are genuine. They are verified and monitored.
bro i have someone in china that wants to send me some gadgets, pls hw cn we make it work affordably
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by mployer(m): 8:22am On Jan 30, 2017
benega:
bro i have someone in china that wants to send me some gadgets, pls hw cn we make it work affordably

I can help you do it affordable. Reach me on whatsapp:, 08035774131
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 7:47am On Feb 03, 2017
benega:
thanks 4 d heads up. God bless ur hustle. Pls i have someone in china, hw can sh send me phones she bought conveniently
Dhl
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by 2sexynet: 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Dhl
How do you make profit with DHL shipping cos I know it is very costly to use where there are freight forwarders you can use?
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
2sexynet:
How do you make profit with DHL shipping cos I know it is very costly to use where there are freight forwarders you can use?

I have the money to use DHL shipping

I buy Apple headphones for $1 per piece and sell them in the USA for $12 per piece, you see how much profit I'm making ??

I usually buy 4000 pieces every month, now multiply the $11 profit to 4000, do you see my profit ??

I have thousands of items i sell and make huge profit on them, items like screen protector, chargers, phone case and many other things

If you buy on Dhgate, they ship it for free but if you buy on Alibaba, they charge shipping fee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by 2sexynet: 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

I have the money to use DHL shipping

I buy Apple headphones for $1 per piece and sell them in the USA for $12 per piece, you see how much profit I'm making ??

I usually buy 4000 pieces every month, now multiply the $11 profit to 4000, do you see my profit ??

I have thousands of items i sell and make huge profit on them, items like screen protector, chargers, phone case and many other things

If you buy on Dhgate, they ship it for free but if you buy on Alibaba, they charge shipping fee
that means you are based in US.
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
2sexynet:
that means you are based in US.

Yea and it doesn't make any difference

I know a lot of people based in Nigeria who run the same business and are more successful than me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Lawmakers Visit Tigran Gambaryan (Binance Executive) In Kuje Prison / Crowd Waiting To Buy Lake Rice At Ikorodu. PICS / Crazy Request A Fan Posted On Dangote's Twitter Handle(screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.