Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,305 members, 7,822,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree (53228 Views)

Nigerian Lady Bags First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) / Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos / Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree by IGBOSON1: 10:15am On Feb 24, 2015
Tolexander:
that is if those brothers do not use their prick to change her destiny and call to answer nigeria's problem

^^^Let them try it! Soon after release, they'll find handcuffs slapped on their wrists as they're frogmarched off to jail.....it'd happen so fast they wouldn't even have enough time to return their weapon to base and zip up! sad
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 24, 2015
This girl has got a bright future, keep it up, you sure are getting there. Congrats! smiley
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:15am On Feb 24, 2015
Awesome, I pray 4 dis kind of genius ooooo
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree by gatiano(m): 10:21am On Feb 24, 2015
As you can see, she is home grown, she had never been poisoned by no atom of incapability or inability. Her parent knew the truth. You can not allow another people's educational curriculum affect or get in the way of your child's future and destiny.

A child that knows her parents, her parent's parent and her proud heritage "must" definitely excel. Not the heritage stories told by those who do not us at all. First, do you as a parent know of your heritage the true great heritage, not the history of you told by those who destroyed it?
The truth is the foundation by which life grows.
Once your child or kid know of his/her proud heritage and her fathers/mothers, it will be natural for her to walk in those perfect step which will lead to greatness.

There are thousands of black kids like this already around the globe. i once knew of a 14 year old bio-chemist graduate, best of his class.
Once your true history is known, Your future is certain, 1 billion satans won't have none, nothing on you.

How much will it cost you? Nothing! in fact, you would save more and make yourself a millionaire in the process. it requires your time in knowing and researching your true history , developing yourselves and educating your children accordingly. food is a vital process too, learning how to eat, what to eat, when to eat and how much to eat.

https://www.nairaland.com/2163386/african-blackroots-science-religion-science

prettydiva89:
amazing!unbelievable!
I pray for such an amazing child. So lovely

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree by gatiano(m): 10:22am On Feb 24, 2015
Learn how form here- https://www.nairaland.com/2163386/african-blackroots-science-religion-science
There is no chances or luck in this life. Learn starting first from your true history.

Olufemiolaolu:
Awesome, I pray 4 dis kind of genius ooooo
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree by handsome86(m): 10:24am On Feb 24, 2015
Quadratic equaion . Almighty formular
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree by ekhai(m): 10:26am On Feb 24, 2015
Stop spreading falsehood. By UK educational standard, this girl should be in year 4 i.e primary 4. You must be six years old before you are admitted to start primary. Without finishing primary and high school, she is admitted to the University. Na wa for Op. Pls confirm from your relations in the UK if this is possible.
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree by PStacks(m): 10:28am On Feb 24, 2015
OMG! I cant believe this..

i wished she were my daughter.

my wife and kids must be super good.

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree by akashi01(m): 10:34am On Feb 24, 2015
Justfollowit:

Yeah, nothing at all. You're pen definition of intelligence and cleverness must be out of this world

Wasn't the reason you had to retake JAMB for like million times before you could gain admission to study music.

flawless victory grin grin

U don kill dis nigga
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 24, 2015
Wow that's just soo cool, keep on representing,
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree by JayJustus(m): 10:48am On Feb 24, 2015
and I had a C in WAEC....but mathematics ain't funny tho...chai...
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree by yahx(m): 10:49am On Feb 24, 2015
Ehen she did her nursery and primary inside womb abi!
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree by ask4bk(m): 10:50am On Feb 24, 2015
When I was 10 I was playing with crayon sad
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree by abbeydammy(m): 10:55am On Feb 24, 2015
Imagine! So her mothr has been teaching her maths only at home, and she wrote only maths in her A level exam to gain admission to study maths. Not like here in Nigeria where u need to study like 10 subjects all in one head. I tire for our Education for this country oooooo.
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 24, 2015
Just comparing this child with that child in Aso rock that is chubby grin

This girl has a truly Nigerian spirit...God Bless her!

Jonathanohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree by mmsen: 11:09am On Feb 24, 2015
dovelike:
Congrats sister. People like you are the answers to all Nigeria ' s problems

Not those people that say 21 million Nigerians are mentally retarded. angry

No one said that 21 million Nigerians are mentally slow.

It was estimated that 21 million people in Nigeria suffer from a variety of mental illnesses - it could be depression, it could be dementia, aspergers or it could be schizophrenia. None of those mean that a person is 'slow'.

The problem is that it often goes undiagnosed or worse, the sufferer is placed in the hands of religious charlatans for the purposes of 'deliverance' and other such stupid practices.

Your comment really highlights how important that article is. A lot of people are ignorant about mental and emotional welfare.

Mental health is as important as physical health.

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree by mya1: 11:25am On Feb 24, 2015
ekhai:
Stop spreading falsehood. By UK educational standard, this girl should be in year 4 i.e primary 4. You must be six years old before you are admitted to start primary. Without finishing primary and high school, she is admitted to the University. Na wa for Op. Pls confirm from your relations in the UK if this is possible.

I think it's a symbolic admission - come on, the girl attempted only A level maths and got into uni, impossible!I guess it's simply a way of recognising her brilliance .
She's probably not going to get a real degree but be made to attempt some degree level mathematics.
That's why her admission was limited to an open university.
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 24, 2015
Rubbish, what is the question there? Using almighty formula for incomplete quadratic equation, the question does not equate to anything.

The coefficient of x^2 =9 and x=15 as it is used in equation, a=9, b=15, c=-6 but the value not represented in the function. When you make a mistake once it can be pardon but twice not forgiven, the value for b is not correct in the function. 15 was change to 5 because the value in numerator will be less than the denominator which u cannot devide but 5 can fit in to the function. If the story is true for ten years old girl kudos. Some of the error can be accepted
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree by Nicklaus(m): 11:35am On Feb 24, 2015
Very impressive. I love this. This is what I want. And not 14 years old giving super Mouth Action to 70 year old. I ll celebrate for this sweetheart smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree by daveP(m): 11:36am On Feb 24, 2015
Wow wow

they've started surfacing-Supertod Kids
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree by tayo60(f): 11:46am On Feb 24, 2015
Nawa o. This is awesome.
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree by Infamous(m): 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
I think they are pushing it
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree by Neplusultra(f): 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sweet lil' tin kiss
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree by ransomed: 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
Thank God she is not living in Nigeria. They would have frustrated her by constant power failure and and ask for her primary six certificate, local govt and state of Origin certificate etc. I wish her success.

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree by koyyess: 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
Unlike naija where right from childhood, females kids are already being groomed for marriage and taught that they have numerous limitations in the society. Most females are born smart but by the time they are at their teenage years, their minds would have already being messed up by their parents and the society. This young girl can never be productive in an african environment. Good for the country she's in- it's their gain and our loss.
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree by onila(f): 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
867Y5309:
Meanwhile these many naija girls are at home posting borrowed wigs on instagram and forming hard to get..
grin
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree by kingsangoda: 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
Passing JAMB, WAEC, GCE and NECO have never been so easy @ http://prepground.com/

Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree by mekybabe1: 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
In short I need to show my ten year old daughter this angry grin[quote author=SafecozzyTeam post=31020808][/quote]
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree by Obiwannn: 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Familiarity breeds contempt..... Nothing spectacular about her. Once you love and understand what something is all about, it becomes easy.

sharrrap.
like say u fit Do am
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree by Obiwannn: 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
telepathy:
Wrong! Wrong!! Wrong!!!
b=15 not 5. So go back to secondary school girl. tongue

sharrap! can't u see that she factorized? it is u who needs to Go back to ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
hatER OLODO!!
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree by Obiwannn: 1:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
uncle005:
Rubbish, what is the question there? Using almighty formula for incomplete quadratic equation, the question does not equate to anything.

The coefficient of x^2 =9 and x=15 as it is used in equation, a=9, b=15, c=-6 but the value not represented in the function. When you make a mistake once it can be pardon but twice not forgiven, the value for b is not correct in the function. 15 was change to 5 because the value in numerator will be less than the denominator which u cannot devide but 5 can fit in to the function. If the story is true for ten years old girl kudos. Some of the error can be accepted

another OLODO! smh.

stop hating bro
Re: 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree by gatiano(m): 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
wrong move! don't do it.
mekybabe1:
In short I need to show my ten year old daughter this angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship / Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? / Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.