Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics (59383 Views)

My Boyfriend Said His Dating Me Because I Look Like Genevieve (photo) / My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? / Our Chat 7 Years Ago On Facebook, We Got Married Last Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by ednut1(m): 8:40am On Feb 24, 2015
chop nd clean mouth things. boys will Always hv excuse grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 24, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
You don't have to wash his clothes but he's right about the rest. It's common sense/courtesy to wanna make the bed you slept in, in the morning or help out during meals. How can you just sit there while someone is preparing a meal for the two of you? I'd be very uncomfortable.

Only thing I don't agree with in his bullet points is the one about washing his clothes. You're his GF, not his adoptive or surrogate mother. I'm sorry but he can wash his damn clothes until he "wifes" you or someone else. How childish. I really don't get the trend of some guys expecting their GFs to wash their clothes for them, especially when you're not even living together. That's just BS imo.
it's an individual thing and not all guys. Personally, I hate people washing my clothes, I won't wash urs and pls dont wash mine. Aside the cloth washing stuff, the girl in question bleep big time. No responsible person would wakeup in a room and leave it untidy. For me, the girl in question is way far from a wife material.

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by lonelydora: 8:41am On Feb 24, 2015
Cutehector:
Wen they tell dem to learn from mummy dey won't hear.
because they are busy with BBM, Facebook, 2go and WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by daddynasa: 8:41am On Feb 24, 2015
classicB:
Thank you all. Am not a lazy girl I just dnt want him to see everything he listed as my duty
young girl take correction jare. u lazy joor. a fool that knows he is a fool is a wise man

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by IAMBREEZY: 8:41am On Feb 24, 2015
Nigerian women ain't wife materia
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Idowuogbo(f): 8:41am On Feb 24, 2015
who wan marry liability? Dirty gal! you slept and probs b@nged him on that bed,yet you are forming i'm not your wife i can't cook Nd clean? You go tey for ya mama house till popsi's friend go use you do second wife. FISH BRAIN! angry

15 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by shevon: 8:41am On Feb 24, 2015
Dear OP,
Why are we not seeing your part of the chat? undecided
Anyways, the poor guy is right to an extent and I won't blame him for the outburst.
When I was still dating my wife, I never allowed her to do any any of those things in my house but she will always offer to (even when she knows I'd say no)
When I'm cooking, she'd be there with me in the kitchen. She will always come with me to the market and sometimes buy the condiments on her way to the house sef.
I cannot stop her from tidying the house when she is around cos no matter what I say, she will still do it. Sometimes, she intentionally comes around when I'm not home and do everything I'd not allow her do when I'm home. The only thing I forbade her (and I still don't like her doing as my wife) is to wash my clothes.
So, the question to you is have you even offered to help out for once? While you are at it, also show us your response to his chats and let us judge una case well cos what you've done is like stating a case by presenting a one sided argument.
I hope your gather wisdom enough to sort out your issues with your beau; otherwise, make your self good enough for the next man in your life to see you as a keeper.
Warm regards.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by lovepraise(f): 8:42am On Feb 24, 2015
This clearly show what u do at home to ur parents u allow them to cook and clean the house for u so u are use to being the oga how can u say u love a boy to the extent of spending a night in his house and u can't clean the house at least but u can have sex with him (am sure) if u were to be my brothers girl u wudnt have this opportunity he is giving to u now so try to help urself out by learn from ur peeps

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by kramer: 8:42am On Feb 24, 2015
zizibabe1:
ALL THIS PLENTY TALK ABOUT 'WIFE MATERIAL',HAS ANYBODY BOTHERED TO FIND OUT UF THE MAN IN QUESTION IS 'HUSBAND MATERIAL'?. HAS HE BEEN LIVING UP TO EXPECTATIONS AS A BOYFRIEND?ABEG,FREE THIS BABE JOOR!!

Well from what op has said.. he seems to be tolerant, caring, and honest.. Apparently he's been doing the washing, cleaning and cooking alone without help, besides the op hasn't said anything negative about him, if there was she would have mentioned it to support her claim

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 24, 2015
Trinxie:
Ehyah, sorry...I don't know much about guys tho buh it seems like the guy sef get wahala angry He wan chop all the entitlement of a husband finish. U're a girlfriend not wife...buh u have your own ijogbon too. At least when you're leaving his place u can just try to make things look neat like u were not in his house at all(like clean up a little). The habit should follow you everywhere has a lady whether bf's house or not.
I am very sorry for girls like you, keep deceiving yourselves that there is boy friend and husband privilege.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 24, 2015
classicB:
He said this after a prolong chat that am not a wife material. He said I dnt display the attribute of one, what I.dnt understand is that must a gf act as a wife even when she isn't? Just to prove she's a wife material

He is right
No one is asking you to slave
However you cant get up from a bed and not tidy it. You wouldnt do that in your home would you?
If he is cooking, you should still get up and help him. Its even an oppourtunity to bond, joke and play and bring you closer when you do little little things together.
Look at it this way, if you went to a relatives house, and they are cooking, will you just sit there or will you help?
If you went to your friends house for the night, wont you make the bed up in the morning?

Dont be slave and sell yourself cheap, but some things should come naturally to you as a woman and for someone in love with her partner.
He too I am sure does things for you, even though he is not married to you. I am sure he treated you on Vals day . . . wink

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by oladamian: 8:44am On Feb 24, 2015
Why lay the bed when you are actually gonna get back in it?

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Idowuogbo(f): 8:44am On Feb 24, 2015
classicB:
Thank you all. Am not a lazy girl I just dnt want him to see everything he listed as my duty
duty ya no? Mehn you are dirty!!! don't go over to his if you are not going to at least lay the damn bed. That's laaaaaazy!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 24, 2015
ShirelleBaby:
u mean u get up from a bed and u don't straighten it,u don't sweep the floor or arrange the room a bit?

MEHN,YOU ARE DIRTY.
Cus wife or no wife--these are what any organised neat person(male or female)should do.
He even pointed it out for u.
SMH.I can only imagine how ur room looks like.
To me--i do that as a reflex action.my brain is already programmed to wake up,tidy my bed!sweep and arrange then leave--wherever the place may be!

Goodluck

The cooking part is optional but he is ur lover--u should try and join him.

And whether u like it or not--these things count-except u are planing to stay single for a long time.
He is getting tired of u and so will the next person and the next person-----until u put ur self together and quit being lazy and dirty

CAN YOU BE MY WIFE YOU POSSESS ALL THE QUALITIES I'M SEARCHING FOR undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by joshuaidibia(m): 8:44am On Feb 24, 2015
classicB:
He said this after a prolong chat that am not a wife material. He said I dnt display the attribute of one, what I.dnt understand is that must a gf act as a wife even when she isn't? Just to prove she's a wife material
First of all,upload ur pix make we c angry angry
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by linusbnn(m): 8:44am On Feb 24, 2015
texybaby:

Did she tell u she collects money

She doesn't collect money because she fell from the SKY as an holy angel ba?. Abeg wic gurl will not collct money from a man called Boyfriend?wen e be say the money mata self dey cause problm for relationship angry angry

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by 100Cents: 8:45am On Feb 24, 2015
classicB:

Are you asking us ?

Can't you use your head ? Are you plain lazy ?

The food he cooks in your presence, don't you eat with him when its ready ? Girls like you will still expect him to take care of your financial needs.

No one is asking you to go and wash his clothes and cook every weekend but that food or dish he wants to cook when you are there, commonsense should tell you what the duties of a woman is anywhere.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Coolboi05(m): 8:45am On Feb 24, 2015
Pamcrest:
Op, don't mind d guy....he's just lookg for excuses n subtly lettg u know yr stand ......he won't marry u.....period!
Any man keen on marrying u will be happy pampering u, not complaining abt everything!
My humble submission
madame are u 4 real or ure just 'teasing' her...smh
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by iceberylin(m): 8:46am On Feb 24, 2015
vjsmiles:
THE THING PAIN ME angry cheesy
Pele bro
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by joshuaidibia(m): 8:46am On Feb 24, 2015
vjsmiles:
NO OFFE?NSE angry BUT HE IS RIGHT....

IF ALL THOSE THINGS HE MENTIONED ARE TRUE THEN BAE YOU AINT EVEN A HOUSEGIRL MATERIAL...
ONCE AGAIN NO OFFE?NSE angry
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 24, 2015
vjsmiles:
NO OFFE?NSE angry BUT HE IS RIGHT....

IF ALL THOSE THINGS HE MENTIONED ARE TRUE THEN BAE YOU AINT EVEN A HOUSEGIRL MATERIAL...
ONCE AGAIN NO OFFE?NSE angry

Gosh!
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Youngzedd(m): 8:47am On Feb 24, 2015
justi4jesu:
@OP dont be his housemaid, please opt out and search for a richer boyfriend with maids grin grin

You

grin grin grin grin

Get Dubai Visa for her, then take her to Prince of Dubai.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2015
Pamcrest:
Op, don't mind d guy....he's just lookg for excuses n subtly lettg u know yr stand ......he won't marry u.....period!
Any man keen on marrying u will be happy pampering u, not complaining abt everything!
My humble submission
see the kind advice you dey give person. Ain't the insulting type, buy like seriously this ur comment deserves one.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by ajetunde: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2015
Girlfriend material kini? She aint even a side chick material. These things should come natural to you, you are not supposed to see them as chores, its just you caring for him. You've just proved that you can't even take care of your boyfriend. Don't worry, your competitor is around the corner.

From what you said, I'm taking it you are so lazy and probably don't even know how to grin grin.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Idowuogbo(f): 8:48am On Feb 24, 2015
Pamcrest:
My humble submission
See this one sleeping on okada. Which man will marry you while you sit there and add nothing to the union? Oh you think the title 'girlfriend' na automatic ticket to marriage? E b like say your brain dey on annual leave. I pity you oooo

7 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by gentlechyke(m): 8:48am On Feb 24, 2015
Nne.emm seconded.

U'R REAllY....

Not A wife Material/Instrument/Apparatus
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2015
classicB:

Then whose duties are they then¿...Loooooool,stop being cynical.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by eleko1: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2015
Haba!Wetin her mama take do U wey u dey vex like dis?Must U treat a lady anyhow cos u want to marry her?Caring is not just buying dis and dat for her but helping in the household chores.What is difficult for a suppose hubby in laying the bed/cleaning the house?Watch MR/MRS
igbsam:

you are shameless, dirty and lazy.

you should be covering your face in shame. I guess your mother didn't bring u up properly to do simple things like laying your bed and keeping the environment clean.

If you like don't change, but let me not catch u at my church when you have clocked 40 attending singles seminar/miracle crusade. I will so swear for you instead of pray for u
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Funkychic(f): 8:49am On Feb 24, 2015
Just passing by.....una well done oo
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by slex(m): 8:49am On Feb 24, 2015
Poster wat ur guy said is true. You do nothing for him i wonder why you arre defensive. Since some ladies feel you shouldnt do all those things because you are a gf not a wife then,he should spend on his wife not on his gf. Oh! He should be meeting you iiin hhotels because his wife should be the one to know his house undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by ShirelleBaby: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:

CAN YOU BE MY WIFE YOU POSSESS ALL THE QUALITIES I'M SEARCHING FOR undecided

So u are no more searching4love but searching4wife abi?

Tell me the qualities u possess--kus I want a guy like the OP's boyfriend!
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 24, 2015
Some girl are stupid and miserable, and their way of reasoning baffles me. You claim you cannot wash a man's cloth because he is not married to you and you do not want to do a wife's job when you're still a girlfriend, yet you will still spread your legs for him to make love to you, as if that is not suppose to be between a married man and woman. Abeg if you want to be bad be bad, and if you want to be good be good. I don tire for ona idiotic life. #hisses

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Do Black Women Have Bigger Butts!!! Answered Finally / Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man / Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.