Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) - Career (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) (138175 Views)

Java Study Group(online) / Which Certification Is Top-notch? Microsoft Or Cisco / Cyberoam Study Group, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by MIB1(m): 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
NoriegaQ:
Hey guys. I passed my CCNA 200-120 exam with a score of 941 after 4 months of intensive self-study and labbing. I read Todd Lammle's book 3 times over and I labbed at least 3 hours on week days and 10 hours on weekends. I'm just happy my efforts came through. The guy at the centre where I wrote told me I should go back and study more if I wasn't sure I was ready enough, as Cisco had changed most of the exam questions. I didn't practice with dumps so I was quite certain. At some point during the exam I actually felt so sure that I was going to fail because the simulations were quite tricky. In the end I came through, I was the 3rd person to pass this week at the centre were I wrote out of 14 exam takers.
Special thanks to the OP @DanIndia because this thread was one of the things that inspired me to success. Talking and learning from you guys really helped. With hardwork and humility, you'd definitely succeed. I feel now I'm certified I can contribute more to this thread as someone who now has a Cisco ID, lol. I've started CCNP studying since last month, even though I wasn't CCNA certified yet, I intend to write that in February or March next year. I was also gonna do MCSE this year but so many people I know in the industry have advised me to take the Linux path first. I'm considering Comptia Linux. Anyways guys, once again I appreciate this thread much more than I can describe. If you love networking like I do, you'd understand if I call this thread my home on Nairaland. Good luck everybody! Cheers!

brotherly pls help me with ccna 200-120 dumps if you have...cleverspin66@gmail.com.. thanks
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by uzoexcel(m): 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
nice one
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 3:20am On Dec 11, 2015
This will be the second time. I have warned. DO NOT POST links to dumps and stuff on this thread. DO NOT DO THAT.
examdeal:

Find latest dumps here - xxxxx

100% guaranteed pass! Also you can download free study guides and order DVD Video tutorial .
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by examdeal: 9:14am On Dec 11, 2015
DanIndia:
This will be the second time. I have warned. DO NOT POST links to dumps and stuff on this thread. DO NOT DO THAT.

Ok Noted!
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by baba11(m): 7:29am On Dec 13, 2015
DanIndia:
Preparing with dumps doesn't pay at all from my personal experience so far.Despite the fact that it's less tthan 3months I started,there are some topics that has become part and parcel of me.Understanding is the KEY..

1 Like

Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by examdeal: 8:33am On Dec 13, 2015
baba11:

Preparing with dumps doesn't pay at all from my personal experience so far.Despite the fact that it's less tthan 3months I started,there are some topics that has become part and parcel of me.Understanding is the KEY..

Dumps is just a way to save your self from failing and wasting money! More like an insurance lol (Because you see all the questions before the exam)
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by NoriegaQ(m): 10:12am On Dec 13, 2015
baba11:

That's the spirit man. Trust me if you study with dumps, you won't be happy/proud of your IT certifications because your mind constantly tells you how you cheated to get them. The key is never to rush any exam, take your time and understand all the concepts perfectly, regardless of how long it takes. I have a friend that took his CCNP ROUTE in a month after studying dumps and passed. I'm currently studying for mine and I intend to take the exam after 4 months of study (February). Long story short is that right now I know much more than he does even though he has passed the exam. This will definitely put him at a disadvantage in the industry when it comes to practical implementation of concepts and knowledge.
PLEASE stay away from dumps.

Cheers!
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by NoriegaQ(m): 10:13am On Dec 13, 2015
examdeal:

Dumps is just a way to save your self from failing and wasting money! More like an insurance lol (Because you see all the questions before the exam)

More like an insurance or outright cheating?
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by baba11(m): 11:27am On Dec 13, 2015
NoriegaQ:

That's the spirit man. Trust me if you study with dumps, you won't be happy/proud of your IT certifications because your mind constantly tells you how you cheated to get them. The key is never to rush any exam, take your time and understand all the concepts perfectly, regardless of how long it takes. I have a friend that took his CCNP ROUTE in a month after studying dumps and passed. I'm currently studying for mine and I intend to take the exam after 4 months of study (February). Long story short is that right now I know much more than he does even though he has passed the exam. This will definitely put him at a disadvantage in the industry when it comes to practical implementation of concepts and knowledge.
PLEASE stay away from dumps.

Cheers!
That's exactly how it is ! cheesy
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by examdeal: 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
baba11:

That's exactly how it is ! cheesy

What is the difference between working hard and working smart?

I rest my case!
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 7:22am On Dec 16, 2015
NoriegaQ:

More like an insurance or outright cheating?
can u help with a link to download the todd lammles text book. Or if u can forward yours via mail.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by baba11(m): 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hello peeps,you can this link out...it's awesome cheesy

https://www.cybrary.it/
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by ptoall1000: 4:50am On Dec 18, 2015
baba11:
Hello peeps,you can this link out...it's awesome cheesy
https://www.cybrary.it/
Cool!!
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by ohizzy(m): 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
NoriegaQ:
Hey guys. I passed my CCNA 200-120 exam with a score of 941 after 4 months of intensive self-study and labbing. I read Todd Lammle's book 3 times over and I labbed at least 3 hours on week days and 10 hours on weekends. I'm just happy my efforts came through. The guy at the centre where I wrote told me I should go back and study more if I wasn't sure I was ready enough, as Cisco had changed most of the exam questions. I didn't practice with dumps so I was quite certain. At some point during the exam I actually felt so sure that I was going to fail because the simulations were quite tricky. In the end I came through, I was the 3rd person to pass this week at the centre were I wrote out of 14 exam takers.
Special thanks to the OP @DanIndia because this thread was one of the things that inspired me to success. Talking and learning from you guys really helped. With hardwork and humility, you'd definitely succeed. I feel now I'm certified I can contribute more to this thread as someone who now has a Cisco ID, lol. I've started CCNP studying since last month, even though I wasn't CCNA certified yet, I intend to write that in February or March next year. I was also gonna do MCSE this year but so many people I know in the industry have advised me to take the Linux path first. I'm considering Comptia Linux. Anyways guys, once again I appreciate this thread much more than I can describe. If you love networking like I do, you'd understand if I call this thread my home on Nairaland. Good luck everybody! Cheers!
Boss abeg u notice any familiarity wit d dumps or everything don change?
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by baba11(m): 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
ptoall1000:

Cool!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by ahmedpbx: 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2016

Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by eddd: 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
I really want to develop my knowledge in networking dis year. Came across dis forum nd I'm so glad I did. Pls hw can I join d study group? I hope it's nt too late.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Fulaman198(m): 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
eddd:
I really want to develop my knowledge in networking dis year. Came across dis forum nd I'm so glad I did. Pls hw can I join d study group? I hope it's nt too late.

Never too late, welcome
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by eddd: 12:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
Thnks man. How do I join d group?
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
You're here already smiley

You've got questions ? Ask ahead.!
eddd:
Thnks man.
How do I join d group?
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by bizzlemie(m): 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hello DanIndia, hello everyone!

I just stumbled on this thread, and i'm now following with keen interest. I plan on taking the CCNA & CCNP (both R&S) exams this year & would appreciate every help i can get here.

Please is the Hangouts study platform still active?
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by ptoall1000: 4:17am On Jan 15, 2016
I will advise that danindia, the owner of the thread create the hangout or any other platform for collaboration the other time somebody else volunteered he was turned down.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 11:25am On Jan 15, 2016
Hey ptoall1000,

I don't think anyone was turned down. The person you may be referring to, turned out to not have a reliable internet connectivity for an audio call, not to talk of a hangout session.
I've led many hangout sessions in the past and as of recent, as well. Tons of you who signed up for it do not show up for one reason or the other. Internet access being the main reason. So my suggestion is, if you need help with anything, ask ahead.
The thread may look silent but it isn't. If you can't get through with something, drop me an email with a convenient time for you and I'll be more than glad to create a hangout session for you.
Keep in mind that atm, I'm a bit busy with other projects (not related to networking) so I may not be frequent on the thread to answer your questions as soon as you would prefer.
ptoall1000:
I will advise that danindia, the owner of the thread create the hangout or any other platform for collaboration the other time somebody else volunteered he was turned down.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2016
Welcome to the thread, bro.

Oh yes, it is still active. You plan on taking both the exams this year. Not bad, but you're gonna put in some work. What materials do you have at hand ? Do you have experience working with network devices ? A PC, router, switch or even a LAN cable connection ?
You can always go via the ZERO to HERO route which I've recommended to others that have joined in the past. Go on youtube and watch all you can get yours hands on on Network Fundamentals.
bizzlemie:
Hello DanIndia, hello everyone!

I just stumbled on this thread, and i'm now following with keen interest. I plan on taking the CCNA & CCNP (both R&S) exams this year & would appreciate every help i can get here.

Please is the Hangouts study platform still active?
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by bizzlemie(m): 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
DanIndia:

Oh yes, it is still active. You plan on taking both the exams this year. Not bad, but you're gonna put in some work. What materials do you have at hand ? Do you have experience working with network devices ? A PC, router, switch or even a LAN cable connection ?
You can always go via the ZERO to HERO route which I've recommended to others that have joined in the past. Go on youtube and watch all you can get yours hands on on Network Fundamentals.

Thanks DanIndia. I'm a network engineer, been init for over 3 years now. I've got quite some experience working with Cisco devices (routers and switches & a bit of ip phones), as i've set up and deployed 'em in a few corporate environments. Let's just say i'm at the intermediate level when it comes to Cisco Networking.

Would've written at least the CCNA exam before now but i had commitments that hindered me. This time i've made up my mind to go for it, so i need sorta like a group of like minds who i'd study & share knowledge with, because i believe the best way to learn & improve is learning with people with same interests.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by ptoall1000: 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
I didn't know the hangout was created. My email is ptoall1000@gmail.com. pls add me.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Safari29: 8:15am On Jan 16, 2016
"I know I keep telling you this, but so you never forget it, here I go, one last time: By default, switches break up collision
domains and routers break up broadcast domains. Okay, I feel better! Now we can move on."

todd lammle can be funny sometimes

May God help me am taking my exam ccna rs scheduled on 6th February. I will pass it Insha Allah
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by ohakskid: 10:50am On Jan 16, 2016
DanIndia:

Hwfr, please can you give me a link where I can download ccna tutorial video or cloud computing videos. Tnx
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Johnparker: 11:31am On Jan 16, 2016
Check out free demo of all certifications Exams.  Save your time and get on time success in Cisco exams

LX0-103 Practice Test
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Safari29: 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
DanIndia:

am also planning to do the two (ccna, ccnp) this year insha Allah, infact my ccna rs is schedule on February 6th, but bro what other cert can someone add apart from cisco. am thinking of getting certified in Win server 2012?, i already had practical knowledge somehow. i also love programming, am thinking of .net. i dont want braindumps or drain

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (57) (Reply)

I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / Nigeria Immigration Salary Scale / 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.