Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,246 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:17 PM

Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) (27705 Views)

Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by agabaI23(m): 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
santity100:

for your information the people that were imprisoned during his military regime were Corrupt politicians and government officials
for your information those that were killed were drug dealers

Go and learn .. unless your family were involve in either of the offences above
If you will be open to reasoning, I will make you do a barcanista. You seem to know nothing about what transpired....
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by markbutcher: 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by jdilight(m): 1:29am On Feb 28, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]He is representing the NEVER SAY DIE SPIRIT OF NIGERIANS WHO DON'T GIVE UP HOPE NO MATTER THE CHALLENGES, TRIALS AND TEMPTATIONS THEY FACE IN LIFE AND THEY DON'T QUIT NO MATTER THE ODDS AGAINST THEM.
Every Nigerian from the street to the internet in Lagos, London, New York, Dublin and other places in the world represents the spirit of the Nigerian Dream.
NEVER GIVE UP HOPE.
NEVER QUIT.[/size]

Chai, so to show your undying spirit. You have to leave your country, your continent to a people who are your economic competitors, who see themselves as your god to tell them how you will rule your people if your people (not them) vote you in.

Bros l dey shame for you.

One old man for my village talk say, " common sense is not common". Now l see prove.
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by jdilight(m): 1:33am On Feb 28, 2015
ALISMILE:
Yes! It improves our diplomatic image! Since he is d next president of nigeria, its important for him to begin to align wit his counterpart in d west!

I don't see any diplomatic image improvement in the disgrace the APC presidential aspirant gave the nation.
He is not the next President, he is an aspirant. Hope you understand the grammar?
If he wait to win before selling our economic right to your west will it not save the nation the shame it has given us.
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by ALISMILE(m): 8:45am On Feb 28, 2015
jdilight:

I don't see any diplomatic image improvement in the disgrace the APC presidential aspirant gave the nation.
He is not the next President, he is an aspirant. Hope you understand the grammar?
If he wait to win before selling our economic right to your west will it not save the nation the shame it has given us.
soo wat is shameful about the successful presentation he made? Is he the only international personality who delivered a speech there? Shey u pple said he went 4 medical solution! U ppl need accept d fact d fact that d General is such a force to reckon wit!
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by agabaI23(m): 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
theV0ice:
If I was GMB, I for just stagger small while speaking just so all PDP propaganda won't be in vain totally cheesy they won't sleep well in aso rock tonight surely

They're no more screaming he's on hospital bed but its now one illiterate embarrassing himself with 'criminal court' instead of 'civil court' that buhari mentioned. Then another clown asking what he's doing at Chatham house forcing me to wonder what gej was doing getting interviewed by the WSJ and lying to the whole world. Even Dasuki needed Chatham house to sow the seeds of election postponement.

You really have to pity these destroyers of the nation's posterity.
My friend, you have been scarce wink
Are you by chance....... wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by theV0ice: 9:12am On Mar 01, 2015
agabaI23:
My friend, you have been scarce wink
Are you by chance....... wink

Yeah. I was banned by whoever or whatever for some inexplicable reason on a thread where I sought to put some things in proper context and perspective.

I guess some on here are trying to practice dictatorship like GMB the military head of state wink

It was good though. I was shielded from some inanities that regularly assault our sensibilities on here grin

Trust you're good wink
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by agabaI23(m): 9:55am On Mar 01, 2015
theV0ice:

Yeah. I was banned by whoever or whatever for some inexplicable reason on a thread where I sought to put some things in proper context and perspective.

I guess some on here are trying to practice dictatorship like GMB the military head of state wink

It was good though. I was shielded from some inanities that regularly assault our sensibilities on here grin

Trust you're good wink
Oh that? I got the same Buhari treatment for daring to say some guy was biased as what political topic is favoured with frontpage slot.

I am pretty good my friend. Waiting for one thing....you

you see the turn of things wink
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by theV0ice: 9:57am On Mar 01, 2015
agabaI23:
Oh that? I got the same Buhari treatment for daring to say some guy was biased as what political topic is favoured with frontpage slot.

I am pretty good my friend. Waiting for one thing....you

you see the turn of things wink

@bold
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by agabaI23(m): 10:13am On Mar 01, 2015
theV0ice:

@bold
Stop speaking in tongues jare? What did you not see? grin grin wink
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by theV0ice: 10:14am On Mar 01, 2015
agabaI23:
Stop speaking in tongues jare? What did you not see? grin grin wink

Tongues ke?? Pls bring me up to speed. I really am at a loss here bro
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by agabaI23(m): 10:21am On Mar 01, 2015
theV0ice:

Tongues ke?? Pls bring me up to speed. I really am at a loss here bro
I don't know you to deny the obvious and you are not gona start now.

If you haven't seen anything since, you would have seen that most of your talking points have been eroded

GEJ is weak, he cannot fight BH
$20 B bla bla. APC has withdrawn that from channels or at least i have not seen the advert in a long long while grin
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by theV0ice: 11:06am On Mar 01, 2015
agabaI23:
I don't know you to deny the obvious and you are not gona start now.

If you haven't seen anything since, you would have seen that most of your talking points have been eroded

GEJ is weak, he cannot fight BH
$20 B bla bla. APC has withdrawn that from channels or at least i have not seen the advert in a long long while grin

Wish he had realised he was the president of the whole country earlier. He's 5 years behind schedule. No country ever truly eliminates terrorists from its shores if they've been allowed time and space to proliferate. At best, they become virtual and amorphous striking at will in any way e.g Jos motor park bombing.

I had lunch with a friend and his chinese business partner at apapa last Sunday and the Chinese man said poverty, hunger and frustration feed BH. He said the hungry labourers on pitiable wages slaving at apapa are potential BH recruits who only need an offer of good money and they'll succumb.

On the PWC and $20B saga, let me tell you a small story. The same PWC audited the financials of my former bank for 2008 in early 2009 and gave a report of good standing on which mgt even proposed profit sharing for staff. We all eagerly awaited it until Sanusi came with his hammer in August 2009 to show the world what we all knew which is: our bank was in deep sh!t. Bottomline; an accounting firm falls in line with the whims and dictates of whoever pays its fees.

Have you heard of the Enron scandal and the role one of the biggest accounting firms in the world, Arthur Andersen, played in it?

http://www.economist.com/node/976011

If govt wants to be transparent and in line with their much touted FOI bill, let them put the full report in public domain
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by agabaI23(m): 11:39am On Mar 01, 2015
theV0ice:

Wish he had realised he was the president of the whole country earlier. He's 5 years behind schedule. No country ever truly eliminates terrorists from its shores if they've been allowed time and space to proliferate. At best, they become virtual and amorphous striking at will in any way e.g Jos motor park bombing.

I had lunch with a friend and his chinese business partner at apapa last Sunday and the Chinese man said poverty, hunger and frustration feed BH. He said the hungry labourers on pitiable wages slaving at apapa are potential BH recruits who only need an offer of good money and they'll succumb.

On the PWC and $20B saga, let me tell you a small story. The same PWC audited the financials of my former bank for 2008 in early 2009 and gave a report of good standing on which mgt even proposed profit sharing for staff. We all eagerly awaited it until Sanusi came with his hammer in August 2009 to show the world what we all knew which is: our bank was in deep sh!t. Bottomline; an accounting firm falls in line with the whims and dictates of whoever pays its fees.

Have you heard of the Enron scandal and the role one of the biggest accounting firms in the world, Arthur Andersen, played in it?

http://www.economist.com/node/976011

If govt wants to be transparent and in line with their much touted FOI bill, let them put the full report in public domain

On being behind shedule i have these to say

You were here in this country when Ihejirika had Boko haram on the balls. Buhari and the northern elders accused him of genocide, that he was carrying out Igbo agenda to retaliate the Biafran war damages on the North.
Specifically, when Baga was first attacked in 2013, the military dislodged them. Buhari's response was that the military used too much force. He went further to say that attack on Boko Haram was attack on the North.

Remember that Nigeria is a multiethnic emulsion that will crack if the emulsifiers is subjected to adverse conditions.

Ihejirika was blackmailed out. One could say that GEJ should have paid deaf ear to that. It does not work that way because you need the cooperation of the locals and the leaders to win the war because the enemy was within and in the society amongst their people. There was sympathy for BH.
What followed with the withdrawal of Ihejirika was increase in sabotage that was in line with the feeling of the northerners that GEJ was killing the Northerners. That also gave BH time rearm, recruit and bring about this onslaught.

Many of the officers who died, died in ambush. Some were killed by fellow soldiers. How do BH get to know the itinery of the Nigerian army?

One particular casewhere an officer wanted to stay back at the outpost and travel back the following day with his troop but he was asked by his superior to return was striking. This gallant was killed with some of his soldiers in an ambush.

A narrative from a deserter has it that they were informed that BH was aware of their coming, what do you make of that.

Now, GEJ went for arms to deal with new wave, US refused buoyed by the propaganda coming from APC and encouraged by the two-day visit of the northern governors. They blocked all avenues they have control over and made mockery of GEJ when he went through black market and the APC exploited it.
They would not let Isreal, neither did allow a fly over permission from Saudi. They stopped buying oil from us and increased quota from SAUDI AND KUWAIT.

A request for $1B loan approval was held by the house for over 6 months.

How do you blame him?
Thank God for Russia and China.
You should know that procurement of military hardware is not the same as other merchandise. Some are manufactured after an order is made and the lead time for procurement could be as long as 1 year or more.

The Freedom of information act is available for you to invoke to see the full report in the case PWC. They have given you the summary. So the ball is in your court. Buhari called us bluff and has refused to release his certificate..... grin
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by theV0ice: 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
agabaI23:

On being behind shedule i have these to say

You were here in this country when Ihejirika had Boko haram on the balls. Buhari and the northern elders accused him of genocide, that he was carrying out Igbo agenda to retaliate the Biafran war damages on the North.
Specifically, when Baga was first attacked in 2013, the military dislodged them. Buhari's response was that the military used too much force. He went further to say that attack on Boko Haram was attack on the North.

Remember that Nigeria is a multiethnic emulsion that will crack if the emulsifiers is subjected to adverse conditions.

Ihejirika was blackmailed out. One could say that GEJ should have paid deaf ear to that. It does not work that way because you need the cooperation of the locals and the leaders to win the war because the enemy was within and in the society amongst their people. There was sympathy for BH.
What followed with the withdrawal of Ihejirika was increase in sabotage that was in line with the feeling of the northerners that GEJ was killing the Northerners. That also gave BH time rearm, recruit and bring about this onslaught.

Many of the officers who died, died in ambush. Some were killed by fellow soldiers. How do BH get to know the itinery of the Nigerian army?

One particular casewhere an officer wanted to stay back at the outpost and travel back the following day with his troop but he was asked by his superior to return was striking. This gallant was killed with some of his soldiers in an ambush.

A narrative from a deserter has it that they were informed that BH was aware of their coming, what do you make of that.

Now, GEJ went for arms to deal with new wave, US refused buoyed by the propaganda coming from APC and encouraged by the two-day visit of the northern governors. They blocked all avenues they have control over and made mockery of GEJ when he went through black market and the APC exploited it.
They would not let Isreal, neither did allow a fly over permission from Saudi. They stopped buying oil from us and increased quota from SAUDI AND KUWAIT.

A request for $1B loan approval was held by the house for over 6 months.

How do you blame him?
Thank God for Russia and China.
You should know that procurement of military hardware is not the same as other merchandise. Some are manufactured after an order is made and the lead time for procurement could be as long as 1 year or more.

These are the same pedestrian excuses we've been treated to for 5 years that have made these guys stronger and resulted in the deaths of 15,000 Nigerians. When will you accuse gej of being an accomplice for calling BH his siblings? Do you know how many deserters have claimed the PDP led govt is working with BH leadership? Conspiracy theories are too inane for govt to use as policy platforms my friend. A serious president acts and leaves beer parlour gists where they belong.

agabaI23, pls refrain from the bolded. Its a statement that should only emanate from an uninformed mind. You admitted the Army has moles, how then do you expect the US to sell their weapons to a military crawling with rats and snitches? Why do you think US marines blew up the chopper that crashed in their expedition against osama in pakistan? See the link below to get a feel of how America fights its hardware secrets from being compromised.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/15/world/asia/15copter.html?_r=0

The Freedom of information act is available for you to invoke to see the full report in the case PWC. They have given you the summary. So the ball is in your court. Buhari called us bluff and has refused to release his certificate..... grin

The reps have already asked for it, has it been availed them yet? You see this as a question of 'winning'. For me it goes beyond that. The convo I mentioned earlier held for about 3 hours and brought some truths to the fore and that is: the country is in very serious trouble.

If Buhari's certificate will help prevent forex nearing N250/$, i would have jumped on that train but its grossly irrelevant to the reality of job loses, bank loses, salary delays that we've started witnessing because of economic mismanagement and massive fraud.

Some things should be exempt from politics.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jummai Alhassan Visits Makarfi In PDP Headquarters / President Buhari Addresses Corpers In Daura (Photos) / President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.