Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,732 members, 7,955,784 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:05 PM

Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) (27707 Views)

Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by kay1one2(m): 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
santity100:

MUMU, we all know most Nigerians are very desperate for money and surely most must have been involved in drug trafficking.

Someone caught with drugs in his luggage is innocent ?

Just forget it ... Just change your ways and orientation and start talking like someone that wants the country to move forward.

We all voted and campaigned for GEJ in 2011 because we believed and trusted him, what do we have after 6 years ?

It is time to try another person .. Even in Lagos State, we are trying Jimi Agbaje..

#patrioticNigerians

Lower animal!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by rusher14: 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
NoreenUG:
Buhari just said "Nigeria can make a 160 degree turn". As in "one hundred and sixty".
chai. truly truly, this man failed maths.

Na you no know maths.

180 degrees is directly opposite.

160 degrees means it's not all bad but definitely on the wrong course.

If only we listened without bias perhaps our lives would have been better for it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
hey put ur real pics on ya dp,wanna know who u are cheesy

Not until u put ur real pics too dearie kiss
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

Not until u put ur real pics too dearie kiss
lol,that is my real pics u do see naa or which pics should i put again?
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by dougivilla(m): 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
Boland:

Bro, Relax... After the Election, you won't be asking this question again because by then he will be proving his capabilities which will show you clearly that his certificate is not an issue... wink
Kai, I pity your hypocritical mind!!! So we should just keep quiete and allow somebody without the basic minimum to contest and win (in your dreams), then wait to see his capabilities later.

This jazz wey APC dey use e strong no be small!!!!
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Bayswater: 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
blackpanda:

Abeg shut up! Nigeria is moving forward. Useless sychophants and propagandists

What's the propaganda in telling Buhari to go collect his certificate at Cambridge?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol,that is my real pics u do see naa or which pics should i put again?

Can't put my real pics here cos of my political enemies. We can do dat via PM
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

Can't put my real pics here cos of my political enemies. We can do dat via PM
lol,u gat enemies on nl?
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol,u gat enemies on nl?

Yes plenty. Ladies wey don mean me for my romance section threads and people on politics section
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

Yes plenty. Ladies wey don mean me for my romance section threads and people on politics section
chaiiii ur own character self too bad,bashing others na ur hobby cheesy
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
chaiiii ur own character self too bad,bashing others na ur hobby cheesy

Motigbo oo. Na condition make crayfish bend. I was not born that way
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by vigasimple(m): 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
abacus:

Adebola Williams @DebolaLagos .. That's his handle on twitter.

His and others input are great in APC campaign.

Cheers.

They haven't even elect Bhuari, the people with slave mentality has already dressing 'ranka dede'

That is what a born to rule Fulani will do to you when they get to power.
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

Motigbo oo. Na condition make crayfish bend. I was not born that way
oh ok put it up here and u take it away later grin
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh ok put it up here and u take it away later grin

Mama put ni grin. Alakoba undecided
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Boland(m): 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
dougivilla:
Kai, I pity your hypocritical mind!!! So we should just keep quiete and allow somebody without the basic minimum to contest and win (in your dreams), then wait to see his capabilities later.

This jazz wey APC dey use e strong no be small!!!!
No need to panic... GMB is winning and you know it, you are just afraid of that fact. I understand how you feel so I won't provoke you any longer... Take a cool shower to calm your nerves bro, loosing election is not the end of the world.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by egift(m): 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
rusher14:

***In Benin Accent***

God bless you my brother.

Thanks. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by abacus(m): 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
vigasimple:

They haven't even elect Bhuari, the people with slave mentality has already dressing 'ranka dede'

That is what a born to rule Fulani will do to you when they get to power.

What is this one saying again? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
egift:
You can also post your question here, I will tweet the link with the hash tag later. Cheers!

@ThisIsBuhari will be speaking at @ChathamHouse on 26 Feb, 2015 from 10:00 - 11:00 am. For details, visit: http:///wQZmtN #GMB15

is that you in the pic?
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by egift(m): 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
soe:
is that you in the pic?

Nope. Am just a patriotic Nigeria with my PVC to vote for Change. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by anonimi: 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
queensmith:
I have a question, actually I have a million questions but none of them are relevant to the topic.

I want to know why the judiciary in Nigeria is soo poor and what steps his government plan to take to ensure this is turned around as soon as possible.

Perhaps Buhari's attitude to the judiciary as reflected in his NON-ATTENDANCE at the Justice Oputa panel is indicative of his honest response to your question. You might, however, get something else from his AKPD Media packaging people sad
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by queensmith: 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
anonimi:

Perhaps Buhari's attitude to the judiciary as reflected in his NON-ATTENDANCE at the Justice Oputa panel is indicative of his honest response to your question. You might, however, get something else from his AKPD Media packaging people sad

I don't believe the panel had any legislative powers.
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by anonimi: 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
queensmith:
I don't believe the panel had any legislative powers.

Is the judiciary not different from the legislative powers
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by egift(m): 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
kay1one2:

You can go and live in indonesia where nigerians are being killed for drug pushing! Killing without due process is wrong!

Who told you they were not tried? Tomorrow when Buhari will make Boko Haram's Shecow to face firing squad, people like you will still complain.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by queensmith: 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
anonimi:

Is the judiciary not different from the legislative powers

I'm no expert in Nigerias legal matters, but from my understanding of the million and one panels conducted in Nigeria they are not a part of the judiciary and have no power of law. They can only invite you they can't force you like a court can.

What was done by the panel should be tried in courts. Its one of the many problems we have with enforcement in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by robosky02(m): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
Boland:

Bro, Relax... After the Election, you won't be asking this question again because by then he will be proving his capabilities which will show you clearly that his certificate is not an issue... wink

that you are seek and was rushed to the hospital does not mean that even the gate man must operate you. no
it must be a qualified doctor with certificate to prove not any jones because he has been around the hospital premises
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by kay1one2(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
egift:

Who told you they were not tried? Tomorrow when Buhari will make Boko Haram's Shecow to face firing squad, people like you will still complain.

Terrorism carries a death sentence!
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by egift(m): 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
kay1one2:
Terrorism carries a death sentence!

- The way Terrorism is ravaging the land today was how Drug trafficking was.
- And to deal will it, the government then placed a Death Sentence for anyone that was pushing Drugs.
- Caught the people that were in-charge of it, and judge them according to the law.

And FYI, it is not like those guys had quit the Business, they were very much in it to the day they died. Ask anyone that knows, after that incident, it stopped others went into hiding.

I put it to you that anyone that supports the damage those folks did to Nigerians will not find it difficult to support and invest in Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by kay1one2(m): 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
egift:

- The way Terrorism is ravaging the land today was how Drug trafficking was.
- And to deal will it, the government then placed a Death Sentence for anyone that was pushing Drugs.
- Caught the people that were in-charge of it, and judge them according to the law.

And FYI, it is not like those guys had quit the Business, they were very much in it to the day they died. Ask anyone that knows, after that incident, it stopped others went into hiding.

I put it to you that anyone that supports the damage those folks did to Nigerians will not find it difficult to support and invest in Boko Haram.

Na me go read all this thing?! Hmmm!
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by egift(m): 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
kay1one2:
Na me go read all this thing?! Hmmm!

So you are too lazy to read 6 lines of text? No wonder PDP are feeding you bullshi.t without any resistance from you. What a pity.
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by kay1one2(m): 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
egift:

So you are too lazy to read 6 lines of text? No wonder PDP are feeding you bullshi.t without any resistance from you. What a pity.

You obviously think I'm jobless or unemployed!
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by egift(m): 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
kay1one2:
You obviously think I'm jobless or unemployed!

Myself like most Nairaland members, are millions of times better than you. If you cannot concentrate on the discussion and read simple text, you can do us all a favour and stop beating your Rusty Chest. Nobody here gives a dam what your status is. We are all equals.

BTW, this Change is unstoppable grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by theV0ice: 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
If I was GMB, I for just stagger small while speaking just so all PDP propaganda won't be in vain totally cheesy they won't sleep well in aso rock tonight surely

They're no more screaming he's on hospital bed but its now one illiterate embarrassing himself with 'criminal court' instead of 'civil court' that buhari mentioned. Then another clown asking what he's doing at Chatham house forcing me to wonder what gej was doing getting interviewed by the WSJ and lying to the whole world. Even Dasuki needed Chatham house to sow the seeds of election postponement.

You really have to pity these destroyers of the nation's posterity.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jummai Alhassan Visits Makarfi In PDP Headquarters / President Buhari Addresses Corpers In Daura (Photos) / Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.