Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) (27433 Views)

Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by afuye(m): 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Question sharia:

He said he does not like question but answered that sharia is a customary brought about from cultures and customs law but the constitution overrides it everywhere .
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by prettyboi1(m): 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
Sai Buhari
Sai Osinbajo

God Bless Nigeria. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
omenka:
Others are calling him Adebola Williams. Which way naw??
maybe he is Adebola Williams. But you can still follow Jasper on facebook. smiley
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by KwoiZabo(m): 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
shaqhead:

I asked u to gv me d link of d APC bigwigs dt tweeted dt controversial pic dt got u drooling but all I got was a deafening silence. Y dd u go mute n found ur voice here...anyway wen u done searchin do gv me a mention!
El-Rufai did.
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by afuye(m): 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
I guess you must have been deaf to hear all he said when he read his speech grin grin grin
appini:

Did you noticed that Buhari was unable to give a clear line on how he is going to do anything for the country if elected.

Propaganda is totally different from articulating progressive economic policies
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Chiaka(f): 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
egift:
Have questions for GMB at @ChathamHouse? Send questions tagged #CHAfrica on Twitter. A selection will be put to him during the event. #GMB15

Follow other questions here https://twitter.com/hashtag/CHAfrica?src=hash

UPDATE:
The live stream of @ThisIsBuhari's @ChathamHouse appearance will be made available at http://www.chathamhouse.org/livestream , 11 am (NGR) today. #GMB15

Good we have succeeded in making chattam more popular to Nigerians. When are you coming back to Nigeria
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by shaqhead: 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
KwoiZabo:

El-Rufai did.
give me a link please

1 Like

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by agabaI23(m): 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
olapluto:

He responded fully and said: 90% of those killed by Boko Haram are Northerners, so how can anyone say that an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North.
Hatred will not make you listen well.
That means he is indicting himself because he said that exactly.
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by anonimi: 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
wonlasewonimi:
The useless incumbent shunned an independent debate before the last election and granted one for dbanj. I feel this better cos the world - so called colonial masters would see we are serious this time around.

We are serious simply by TALKING to them

Not by our performance and what we bring to the table in the comity of nations, chai shocked
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by appini: 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
afuye:
I guess you must have been deaf to hear all he said when he read his speech grin grin grin

In your mind, you think Buhari understood what they wrote for him to read. continue deceiving yourself
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by santity100: 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Question 1: As a democratic convert, did you deem it fit to apologise to all the victims of your military brutality, those who were unlawfully imprisoned and those who were killed at your command?

for your information the people that were imprisoned during his military regime were Corrupt politicians and government officials
for your information those that were killed were drug dealers

Go and learn .. unless your family were involve in either of the offences above

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Orikinla(m): 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
jdilight:

What is Nigerian benefit of Buhari presence at Chatham house?

[size=18pt]He is representing the NEVER SAY DIE SPIRIT OF NIGERIANS WHO DON'T GIVE UP HOPE NO MATTER THE CHALLENGES, TRIALS AND TEMPTATIONS THEY FACE IN LIFE AND THEY DON'T QUIT NO MATTER THE ODDS AGAINST THEM.
Every Nigerian from the street to the internet in Lagos, London, New York, Dublin and other places in the world represents the spirit of the Nigerian Dream.
NEVER GIVE UP HOPE.
NEVER QUIT.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by CaptainAmerica1: 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
santity100:

for your information the people that were imprisoned during his military regime were Corrupt politicians and government officials

Leave him! Maybe he's trying to say we should encourage drug trafficking.
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Sunymoore(m): 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
NoreenUG:
buhari obviously needs some serious education.
the man just said he plans to try boko haram members in a civil court. as in, CIVIL court. not criminal court. CIVIL.

Why are you exposing your ignorance, all in the attempt of trying to embarrass someone else.
You seems to be poorly educated, even worse than the purportedly "certificate-less" Buhari

The counterpart to Military Court in Nigeria Judiciary is the Civil Court. There is nothing like Criminal Court in Nigeria.
Both Civil and Criminal cases are tried in the Civil Courts.

Buhari is right
NoreenUG is wrong.
You, NoreenUG do obviously need some serious education.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by nyerem(f): 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Jona for real

1 Like

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by santity100: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
ITbomb:
He just dodge the Boko Haram question.

The lady was right, Buhari is arming Boko Haram

Are you always this mumu ?

You think if buhari was arming BH, don't you reason that it will be GEJ that will quickly have him arrested so that he can win this election easy ?

So you know more than the Federal Government ?

#commonsense

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by afuye(m): 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
[size=15pt]Atleast It is better than your Ogogoro presidential Beer Palour Media chat when he said STEALING is not CORRUPTION[/size]
appini:

In your mind, you think Buhari understood what they wrote for him to read. continue deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by anonimi: 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
santity100:

The above is a LIE as usual from APCheat,

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2033689_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by wonlasewonimi: 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
anonimi:

We are serious simply by TALKING to them

Not by our performance and what we bring to the table in the comity of nations, chai shocked

Mate, it demonstrates we have set something significant in motion.
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Ultimate300(m): 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
appini:
Buhari said he will be returning back to Nigeria for the final onslaught on the PDP.

Can some please define the meaning of onslaught... thanks!
a fierce or destructive attack,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by kay1one2(m): 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
najoke:
[b]I thought PDP said Buhari is sick .............why the desperation

Sincerely the PDP camp is filled with clueless set of people, see how they have made Buhari more popular in last 8 days especially Fayose and FFK, displaying one pic or the other, claiming he is sick to the extent they employed the 419 fraudster MrAayeedee who we know is an evil genius with his photoshop skills indirectly campaigning for GMB with all the pics he has been releasing to the public
And what is the result of the GMB health noise .......... people are now interested in GMB, they want to know more about him,they cant wait to see him public etc. Even FFK said it himself, APC is filled with smart people.....APC knows that silence is golden so what did they do......allow PDP make all the noise about GMB London trip.

Now Buhari is going to appear in public......and everybody is eager to see him.......Even GEJ is waiting

On behalf of APC.......Thank you Fayose,MrAayeedee ,FFK and all the PDPiigs supporters on NAIRALAND for making Buhari more popular than ever.

Hope you all eat your words and cover your heads in shame.[/b]

While apc is filled with petty thugs!
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by kay1one2(m): 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
santity100:

Killing is killing! Riffraff!
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by kayzat: 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
omenka:
Others are calling him Adebola Williams. Which way naw??

He is Jasper Azuatalam , the chairman of buharivanguard and one of the young members of APC presidential campaign organisation.
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by santity100: 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
kay1one2:

Killing is killing! Riffraff!

You people are the problems of this country. be objective for once in your life ..

A drug dealer peddling drugs that has killed thousands, destroyed so many lives !!!!

Are you for real ??

Drug Dealers should be KILLED or sentenced to LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by kay1one2(m): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
santity100:

You people are the problems of this country. be objective for once in your life ..

A drug dealer peddling drugs that has killed thousands, destroyed so many lives !!!!

Are you for real ??

Drug Dealers should be KILLED or sentenced to LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can go and live in indonesia where nigerians are being killed for drug pushing! Killing without due process is wrong!
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
fayose wil b like 'buhari in chatham was cloned not real'

1 Like

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

Haha u nor do again? sad

Na because of u i dey work like clock na
I tell u say i wan do before? undecided
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by santity100: 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
kay1one2:

You can go and live in indonesia where nigerians are being killed for drug pushing! Killing without due process is wrong!

MUMU, we all know most Nigerians are very desperate for money and surely most must have been involved in drug trafficking.

Someone caught with drugs in his luggage is innocent ?

Just forget it ... Just change your ways and orientation and start talking like someone that wants the country to move forward.

We all voted and campaigned for GEJ in 2011 because we believed and trusted him, what do we have after 6 years ?

It is time to try another person .. Even in Lagos State, we are trying Jimi Agbaje..

#patrioticNigerians
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
I tell u say i wan do before? undecided

After i don show u the size of my thing undecided you must do o undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

After i don show u the size of my thing undecided you must do o undecided
hey put ur real pics on ya dp,wanna know who u are cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) / Senate Leadership Crisis Worsens / Ahmad Lawan’s Display Of Ignorance Of Electoral Act - This Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.