Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:26 AM

Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! (9760 Views)

How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! / Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells / Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
dumbest shii I've ever heard in my life.

smartn09:
l may wish to leak the Secret of effective spellcraft & casting fo the sake of new students here.ln the field of spellcrafting, timing is said to be everything. Example: fine -tuning your spell, using moon faces, the daily solar face,days of the week,seasons of the year & planetary hours, can reward you faster / immediate results .Ie as a spellcaster you must know all these energies and how to incorporate them for successful daily spellcasting and you should as well know the importance of "correspondences" in spellcasting.when you hear that spell takes circutious route /Part of least resistance to manifest results, it simply means that it takes a way in which an amateur wil not know that the results has come.Example: you may cast a spell for a targeted lady, you may be suprise to welcome two good ladies intoyour life within the week for sexual life while your very target has not responded. Y! because what actually is your need is sex and not the very girl you casted a spell for.But in magic, you get what you bid.so to become an adept you need serious studies to get everything right. In summary the results can be instant/immediate based on the type of energy used as mentioned above.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
Smartno reply to my questions above pls
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
smartn09:
l may wish to leak the Secret of effective spellcraft & casting fo the sake of new students here.ln the field of spellcrafting, timing is said to be everything. Example: fine -tuning your spell, using moon faces, the daily solar face,days of the week,seasons of the year & planetary hours, can reward you faster / immediate results .Ie as a spellcaster you must know all these energies and how to incorporate them for successful daily spellcasting and you should as well know the importance of "correspondences" in spellcasting.when you hear that spell takes circutious route /Part of least resistance to manifest results, it simply means that it takes a way in which an amateur wil not know that the results has come.Example: you may cast a spell for a targeted lady, you may be suprise to welcome two good ladies intoyour life within the week for sexual life while your very target has not responded. Y! because what actually is your need is sex and not the very girl you casted a spell for.But in magic, you get what you bid.so to become an adept you need serious studies to get everything right. In summary the results can be instant/immediate based on the type of energy used as mentioned above.
Ride on bro..
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
Jameselias:
philfearon what iam saying is this, all what u wrote is a system of witchcraft (magic) but it's not the only system i believe u know?, i have passed that level, what i am now looking for, is a system that enables or aids one to exert his or her will to be carried out in the cosmos just as exactely how and when he or she wants it, i know u don't have it,? but don't u believe there is such a system?
I believe so...
Have you succeeded with your previous spells? how long has your best spell taken to manifest?
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
omat20:
Guys it depends on the type of magic you choose. For me I do white magic majorly. Dark magic sucks out my energy and there are consequences on every spell you cast.
@bolded,care to share how you have been doing yours and how it has been manifesting?
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Jameselias:
Smartno reply to my questions above pls
l didn't understand, you sounds as if you are looking for spiritual teachers or that you need more info on how to make your spell work. This is nl, all types of people /knowledge you want are all here.coven as l earlier said is for proficient occult teachers & not for dummies. Ask your question.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
philfearon:

I believe so...
Have you succeeded with your previous spells? how long has your best spell taken to manifest?
a week. while some takes long but not more than two months.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
Op, how do I cast a spell to deal with one idiott on nairaland who has being stalking me? His name is walata b0rn2fuck.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
mobuch:

Op, how do I cast a spell to deal with one idiott on nairaland who has being stalking me? His name is walata b0rn2fuck.
u now see why the art and science is kept secret.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:49am On Feb 27, 2015
mobuch:

I will stalk on you on earth, even stalk on you in heaven, if papa God carry u send go hell,i will go to the hell wall, create a hole and peep just to stalk on you.

My brain have now been programme to sstalk on mobuch, hate Seun osewa, love redbenson and Yeye4live ,and dream to Bleep rokiatu shoul come true

Nothing anybody can do about thaat
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:53am On Feb 27, 2015
mobuch:

even when I saw benz 190 thatt goes 250k yesterday, the first thing that comes to my mind that this will be the best car for the man that called himself oldpapa (mobuch).. the guy will just be cruizing around in thosse old benz that will stop on middle on the roads, put water in his engine and you hirer some boys to help you push it again to enable you start his engine. No matter how rich you are, I know that is your favourite car
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by joseph1832(m): 8:12am On Feb 27, 2015
philfearon:
Its as simple as that..
Thoughts of: This guy is not serious;
This guy fantasizes a lot;
This guy believes Satan is real;
This guy believes in magick;
he is high on some cheap drugs;
Yaba left break out;
Will always continue to linger,but let me help you out here; what we call "hope" or "hoping for something" can be manifested by you to reality easier and shorter than you think!!
I don't mean "wishes"...
For example,you want to pass an exam,there are three ways to do this:
1)You read and study hard for the exam,
2)You do your exam chips/expo to use for the exam,
3)You just relax,do nothing and sort the lecturer(whether in cash or in kind)..
The same thing applies to our "hope" or "need"...
The secret to its manifestation is "the intention" behind it,"the energy" you put into it and "the clarity of mind"...
Believe me,if you are the kind that still believes a pink boy came from heaven and died on a cross to save you,you are going to spend the rest of your life praying away your time that you could have simply transferred into manifesting your will/need yourself!!
Once I see any indication of interest,I will go further..If not,I will withdraw into minding my own business as usual!!
Are you referring to the law of attraction?.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 8:25am On Feb 27, 2015
Jameselias:
a week. while some takes long but not more than two months.
My best is one hour!!
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 8:26am On Feb 27, 2015
joseph1832:
Are you referring to the law of attraction?.
Yea...but much more advanced!!
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 8:31am On Feb 27, 2015
mobuch:

You don't need any spell for that...
born2fuck is simply having fun with you,so reciprocate the fun!!
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by joseph1832(m): 8:35am On Feb 27, 2015
philfearon:

Yea...but much more advanced!!
Kindly explain...
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by joseph1832(m): 8:38am On Feb 27, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
hate Seun osewa,
Wetin seun do you wey you hate am?
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 8:55am On Feb 27, 2015
joseph1832:
Kindly explain...
What exactly do you want me to explain?
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by joseph1832(m): 9:04am On Feb 27, 2015
philfearon:

What exactly do you want me to explain?
Explain how what you said is much more advance than the law of attraction.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 10:27am On Feb 27, 2015
philfearon:

My best is one hour!!
wow! what exactely did u cast the spell for? That manifested, just within an hour?! Wow! May be it's time u did tell me how u did it.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 11:52am On Feb 27, 2015
joseph1832:
Explain how what you said is much more advance than the law of attraction.
Okay...
The law of attraction simply requires that you behave or act in certain ways to get certain things come your way...right?
When I said its much more advanced than it,I simply mean that you don't need to apply the law of attraction rules,but a simple application of your mind to draw things to yourself...
You don't need to create any spell for it...Just simple focus and continual willing....
It might sound too theoretical to you,but its as simple as that!
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 11:58am On Feb 27, 2015
Jameselias:
wow! what exactely did u cast the spell for? That manifested, just within an hour?! Wow! May be it's time u did tell me how u did it.
I wouldn't exactly call it a spell anyway..
I had my plans laid out,one of the things required in my plan will eat me more than my budgeted money.So,I simply decided to lay back in my bed and started willing for an alternative means to come to me within one hour...And just within the hour mark,a solution appeared....Saved me money!!
Am moving over to ritualistic spells,which is the reason I opened this thread..
I want us all to try and create a ritualistic spell ourselves...Share experiences...
Just that many things are involved(having a great knowledge of planetary movements,a great deal of energy,plus the fact that it can backfire or miss-applied..)...
But,magick is not like pure science,its a trial and error thing,with adverse effects!!
Smartn09 should at least give us a small detail of how one of his ritualistic spells happened!!
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by joseph1832(m): 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
philfearon:

Okay...
The law of attraction simply requires that you behave or act in certain ways to get certain things come your way...right?
When I said its much more advanced than it,I simply mean that you don't need to apply the law of attraction rules,but a simple application of your mind to draw things to yourself...
You don't need to create any spell for it...Just simple focus and continual willing....
It might sound too theoretical to you,but its as simple as that!
This still sound like the law of attraction to me. At least what you described here is no different from what Rhonda Byrne described in her book.

Never forget, thought and will also involve the mind!

1 Like

Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
philfearon:

I had my plans laid out,one of the things required in my plan will eat me more than my budgeted money.So,I simply decided to lay back in my bed and started willing for an alternative means to come to me within one hour...And just within the hour mark,a solution appeared....Saved me money!!
I want us all to try and create a ritualistic spell ourselves...Share experiences...
Just that many things are involved(having a great knowledge of planetary movements,a great deal of energy,plus the fact that it can backfire or miss-applied..)...
But,magick is not like pure science,its a trial and error thing,with adverse effects!!
Smartn09 should at least give us a small detail of how one of his ritualistic spells happened!!
philfearon:

philfearon:

Just that many things are involved(having a great knowledlge of planetary movements,a great deal of energy,plus the fact that it can backfire or miss-applied..)...
may l say high to you al , lam not better than anyone but just that l have a way of doing my thzings.lf l should be a driver, l will learn mechanic.ln everything in life, there is always fundamentals.Here l may wish to throw more light a bit to what magic is. Magic is broadly classified into two and very far from spellcrating as earlier discussed. When you say ritual spell, you ar very wrong cos ritual is referred to a tradition/ custom of a particular religious group while spell is independent frm any religion .magic goes with the tradition of the magicians religion. You don't need to gamble with magic as you can take the principles from your religious teacher. They may not be side effects but it wouldn't work for you.magic is not spell to be simple. More on magic later why amateur shouldn't even try it. Spell is a wildest course in the universe n out they freely for anyone. And seems to be the simplest way of meeting ones daily need.we may look at the principles of spell construction,deconstruction of other people spell n how to ascertain the ethical order of any spell as to know the possible side effect called karma by pagans & wicca.see next.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 11:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
joseph1832:
This still sound like the law of attraction to me. At least what you described here is no different from what Rhonda Byrne described in her book.

Never forget, thought and will also involve the mind!
Okay!!
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
smartn09:
may l say high to you al , lam not better than anyone but just that l have a way of doing my thzings.lf l should be a driver, l will learn mechanic.ln everything in life, there is always fundamentals.Here l may wish to throw more light a bit to what magic is. Magic is broadly classified into two and very far from spellcrating as earlier discussed. When you say ritual spell, you ar very wrong cos ritual is referred to a tradition/ custom of a particular religious group while spell is independent frm any religion .magic goes with the tradition of the magicians religion. You don't need to gamble with magic as you can take the principles from your religious teacher. They may not be side effects but it wouldn't work for you.magic is not spell to be simple. More on magic later why amateur shouldn't even try it. Spell is a wildest course in the universe n out they freely for anyone. And seems to be the simplest way of meeting ones daily need.we may look at the principles of spell construction,deconstruction of other people spell n how to ascertain the ethical order of any spell as to know the possible side effect called karma by pagans & wicca.see next.
You are missing the point here bro..When I said "ritualistic spell",I didn't mean any religious whatever..
And as I just confirmed today,ritualistic spells is really energy sapping..
I had to sleep for 6-7hrs today after my today's work(just woke up few hours ago..so count backwards and check when I slept off..)...
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 12:19am On Feb 28, 2015
WARNNING!!!. .this ritual is potent and dangerous do not joke with it, else u will degenerate into a mastu.bation addict. Only those who are knowledgeable in esoteric science will understand what i am writting and the use of sex, here is a skeach of a sex ritual which i used to cast a spell and i obtained result. U must have known by now that sexual energy is one of the most powerful energy in creation and sex, is one of the means to arose or generate this energy. So here we go. Go to a secret place, a room, begin by clearing ur mind and relax using any breath technique or meditation when u have achieved that, then begin to vibrate or chant ur spell in other to achieve atleast, a mild altered state of mind or consciousness, in that state, then begin to mast..bate, here: ABSOLUTE, visualization of ur goal using the third eye or the sixth chackra, focus, concentration, and most vehemently vibrating ur spell, while affirming ur aim and goal, to be!, In the present tense, In ur mind, with all this in place work ur self up to climax not lossing any of them, it's important(it's every thing), as this is the way to channel and direct the energy so generated. After u have climaxed continul to vibrate ur spell while still, focusing, visualizing, concentrating, and afirming ur goal to be!, in the present tense, as many more time as u can. That's it, when u're done just go about ur normal bizness do not worry about the ritual or spell else u will disrupt the energy set in motion, I WARN again this is a personal ritual do not attempt if u're not sure of u're self as it can lead to addiction, but then it is POWERFUL. For those who know thier onions and tread with caution, the spell used in this ritual should be personal to u. I used it to cast a money spell and in a week i had an unpresidented upsurge of costumers in my bizness so much more that i wasn't even able to meet up with the demand. The law is, And it harms non do it!.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 12:45am On Feb 28, 2015
Smartn09
pls post more of technique and praticals instead of theory pls.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 10:18am On Feb 28, 2015
Jameselias:
WARNNING!!!. .this ritual is potent and dangerous do not joke with it, else u will degenerate into a mastu.bation addict. Only those who are knowledgeable in esoteric science will understand what i am writting and the use of sex, here is a skeach of a sex ritual which i used to cast a spell and i obtained result. U must have known by now that sexual energy is one of the most powerful energy in creation and sex, is one of the means to arose or generate this energy. So here we go. Go to a secret place, a room, begin by clearing ur mind and relax using any breath technique or meditation when u have achieved that, then begin to vibrate or chant ur spell in other to achieve atleast, a mild altered state of mind or consciousness, in that state, then begin to mast..bate, here: ABSOLUTE, visualization of ur goal using the third eye or the sixth chackra, focus, concentration, and most vehemently vibrating ur spell, while affirming ur aim and goal, to be!, In the present tense, In ur mind, with all this in place work ur self up to climax not lossing any of them, it's important(it's every thing), as this is the way to channel and direct the energy so generated. After u have climaxed continul to vibrate ur spell while still, focusing, visualizing, concentrating, and afirming ur goal to be!, in the present tense, as many more time as u can. That's it, when u're done just go about ur normal bizness do not worry about the ritual or spell else u will disrupt the energy set in motion, I WARN again this is a personal ritual do not attempt if u're not sure of u're self as it can lead to addiction, but then it is POWERFUL. For those who know thier onions and tread with caution, the spell used in this ritual should be personal to u. I used it to cast a money spell and in a week i had an unpresidented upsurge of costumers in my bizness so much more that i wasn't even able to meet up with the demand. The law is, And it harms non do it!.
You are good bro...I have affirmed and confirmed your authenticity with one specific thing you mentioned(only people who know what exactly they are doing use its powerful energy,which is the best.)....And you know exactly what that means...
cool
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
Contrary to what smart09 is saying, timing is only an added advantage and not a must, beside thier are sites where one can get all the information needed about astrology, so, one must not be an expact in astrology in other to time is or her ritual, i only time my ritual when i am channeling energy to an object close or far or when i am making or creating a charm, if it's somebody then nights would be ideal when the person is at sleep at least his or her subconcious can easily be rached or accesed, or when i am working the kabbalistic magical squares, e:g, that of the sun then i probably would need to time my working to all the astrological character of the sun, but in all what is required is a constant meditation in other to open up one's body chackra's or the pychic centers with that, one does not require timing as such, especially when working to attract some thing to ur self as i know that's what phil. Is saying and why he opened this thread. One can do it any where any time.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 12:37am On Mar 01, 2015
philfearon:

You are good bro...I have affirmed and confirmed your authenticity with one specific thing you mentioned(only people who know what exactly they are doing use its powerful energy,which is the best.)....And you know exactly what that means...
cool
as i said before i have passed all that level, what i'm looking for now is pure magic, i want to revive the ancient formula used by the magi's of old, by which they obtained instant result, can u aid in this saerch? B/co noting is impposseble . And what is known to human kind is only a drop in the ocean of the unknown,
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 01, 2015
Gombs:
grin grin

I can help your case o
Hello fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OLUMBA OLUMBA version-Jesus, Living Physically Among Us Today ? / What The Bible Says About Relationships / Legion Of Mary Chat Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.