Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! (9391 Views)

How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! / Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells / Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
smartn09:
But you see your friend attacking me cos l didn't release information & he knew he learned smt.
i have leant notin NEW 4rm u, and u know notin stop claiming to know,
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
philfearon:

dude,seriously, you are just a nuisance in this thread...
that guy he disgust me.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
smartn09:
ie over, lam a living beast ready to savor the nectars of my future desire by matching on to aso -rock.only if you believe shall you receive. An adage.
phil. What do u make out of this?
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
philfearon:

dude,seriously, you are just a nuisance in this thread...
Thank you, not just that but Very treachery & destructive, a xter of a dark living entity.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
philfearon:

@bolded,It could be seen only if your third eye is open though....
@your question,spells involving the use of candles(of any color),full moon,incense,channeling, etc.....
It could be seen only if your third eye is open, yes of course and constantly working to open it, should be more important than any ingredient,

spells involving the use of candles(of any color),full moon,incense,channeling, etc. Okay initiate the process then,
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
Smart how far? are u nurturing the ambition of becoming naija president?
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
Jameselias:
Smart how far? are nurturing the ambition of becoming naija president?
if lam a naija citizen l will and then what is the purpose of going into esoteric science if not to take ones position in this complex universe.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
smartn09:
if lam a naija citizen l will and then what is the purpose of going into esoteric science if not to take ones position in this complex universe.
pls try and do, i encourage u to do so,
u're right it's for one to take his rightful position.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
smartn09:
Thank you, not just that but Very treachery & destructive, a xter of a dark living entity.
i thougt phil. was referring to u?
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
smartn09:
But you see your friend attacking me cos l didn't release information & he knew he learned smt.
I don't see any attack on you by him bro...
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
Jameselias:
phil. What do u make out of this?
Schizo on loose...
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
Jameselias:
It could be seen only if your third eye is open, yes of course and constantly working to open it, should be more important than any ingredient,

spells involving the use of candles(of any color),full moon,incense,channeling, etc. Okay initiate the process then,
Let's chat privately bro...
Add me up on *********** in whatsapp...
if you do so,indicate so that I can remove this post!!
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
philfearon:

I don't see any attack on you by him bro...
ooh! Hooo! Azzazel bear me witness, far be it removed from me that i shall mock a broda in the same craft,
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
philfearon:

Let's chat privately bro...
Add me up on in whatsapp...
if you do so,indicate so that I can remove this post!!
in as much as i would love to, unfortunately i'm not on whatsapp, how about facebook?
Now that i have ur number if u woudn't mind can i call u?
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 4:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
Jameselias:
in as much as i would love to, unfortunately i'm not on whatsapp, how about facebook?
Now that i have ur number if u woudn't mind can i call u?
No problem....
(Remove my number from the post u quoted bro)...
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
Jameselias:
ooh! Hooo! Azzazel bear me witness, far be it removed from me that i shall mock a broda in the same craft,
one love & more magic to you.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
smartn09:
one love & more magic to you.
wish u same
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
Jameselias:
i thougt phil. was referring to u?
Euphemistically addressed & he understood.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
philfearon:

Schizo on loose...
and you mean you are right? Inability to explain as he demand makes you schizo.....get more sense of understanding & word usage to aid your journey.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
smartn09:
and you mean you are right? Inability to explain as he demand makes you schizo.....get more sense of understanding & word usage to aid your journey.
Learn to take a joke as a joke bro....
No hard feelings here...
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 1:30am On Mar 04, 2015
philfearon:

No hard feelings here...
one love.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 1:31am On Mar 04, 2015
philfearon:

No hard feelings here...
one love & much magic to you.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by sylve11: 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
Interesting, whatsapp group chat wuda make this whole stuff worth the while. cool
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
sylve11:
Interesting, whatsapp group chat wuda make this whole stuff worth the while. cool
Yea bro...
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by basille(m): 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
Silently observing.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by SETI666(m): 10:13pm On May 22, 2015
Visit www.joyofsatan.org/ for spell and knowledge
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 3:22pm On May 23, 2015
SETI666:
Visit www.joyofsatan.org/ for spell and knowledge
I have replied your mail..
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Justeenaleo(f): 8:59am On May 24, 2015
Thought I've seen it all.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 9:12am On May 24, 2015
Justeenaleo:
Thought I've seen it all.
long time!
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Justeenaleo(f): 9:28am On May 24, 2015
philfearon:

long time!
Yeah long time buddy
Hope you good.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 11:10am On May 24, 2015
Justeenaleo:

Yeah long time buddy
Hope you good.
Yup..You?
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Justeenaleo(f): 12:38pm On May 24, 2015
philfearon:

Yup..You?
Very well smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are You Ready? A Short Message To Christians By Lyoncrescent / Forgive & Forget: I Don't Forget, Does That Mean I Have Not Forgiven? / WOW!! The Skull Of Goliath Discovered By German Archeologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.