Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! (9389 Views)

How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! / Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells / Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 7:13am On Mar 01, 2015
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 7:18am On Mar 01, 2015
Jameselias:
Contrary to what smart09 is saying, timing is only an added advantage and not a must, beside thier are sites where one can get all the information needed about astrology, so, one must not be an expact in astrology in other to time is or her ritual, i only time my ritual when i am channeling energy to an object close or far or when i am making or creating a charm, if it's somebody then nights would be ideal when the person is at sleep at least his or her subconcious can easily be rached or accesed, or when i am working the kabbalistic magical squares, e:g, that of the sun then i probably would need to time my working to all the astrological character of the sun, but in all what is required is a constant meditation in other to open up one's body chackra's or the pychic centers with that, one does not require timing as such, especially when working to attract some thing to ur self as i know that's what phil. Is saying and why he opened this thread. One can do it any where any time.
lam discovering your interest in the occult studies, & l may soon give comprehensive guide on " timing n correspondence " otherwise called a witch's ladder .it will help you to get the best from every spell you cast, if not you get less from much work and may explain clearer what web of energy is n other energy field.see u in the night.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 8:42am On Mar 01, 2015
Jameselias:
as i said before i have passed all that level, what i'm looking for now is pure magic, i want to revive the ancient formula used by the magi's of old, by which they obtained instant result, can u aid in this saerch? B/co noting is impposseble . And what is known to human kind is only a drop in the ocean of the unknown,
The thing is,I just don't believe that something can just appear out of thing air through magick....
I believe more in sequence of events!!
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Gombs(m): 10:10am On Mar 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Hello fool.

Hello buddy! i see you've been roaming round NL seeking for who to devour... just steer clear of my path. I ruin evil.. I hurt demons
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
philfearon:

The thing is,I just don't believe that something can just appear out of thing air through magick....
I believe more in sequence of events!!
noooooo...., that's not what i have been saying all along, u miss the piont, i my self don't expect, that something can just appear out of thing air through magick, no, but just imagine if u have an authentic gauranted system of ritual that enables u to Evoke an entity who now in turn carries out ur wish, u can even demand, they bring money to u and they will do so, such is the power available to an occultist if only he is shown the way by a true practitioner, for u don't get to this level mainly by reading books, yes i no this is dangerous and cost alot, non the less, knowledge; knowledge; and knowledge in what one is doing is absolutely important else it can spell disaster, yes i know all this, but then i have the knowledge of what it takes to scale through succesessfuly, and that's why i am seaching, in this case offline. I already have one of such ritual only that i don't like the source from which i got it from, that's why i'm still seaching, i know u may be contented with what u think u already have, and there fore may not want to go to this extent, DO WHAT THOU WILL SHALL BE THE HOLE OF THE LAW, as for me, WILL under LOVE, harm none, THERE IS NO GOD BUT MAN, the different is only in the degree of the ( SELF ) realization of this.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
smartn09:
lam discovering your interest in the occult studies, & l may soon give comprehensive guide on " timing n correspondence " otherwise called a witch's ladder .it will help you to get the best from every spell you cast, if not you get less from much work and may explain clearer what web of energy is n other energy field.see u in the night.
pls i will be grateful if u will do, as u stated above, come out open, no body is a child here, as u can see, i'm eager to learn from u, esp: web of energy, energy field, witch's ladder, pls leave no stone unturned, in ur information concerning this things. . Don't give half information as u have been doing pls,Thank u.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 7:20am On Mar 02, 2015
Smartn09 what is happening i have not heard from u, even the mail u promised.
Phil. Respond to my post wouldn't u like to go to that extent? or would u ?.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 10:46am On Mar 02, 2015
Jameselias:
Here we may look on "timing "once again. To cast a spell first thing to consider is which energy field can l use to empower this, what am working on. This takes you to different types of energy field as followssad1) LUNAR ENERGY: l dont need to tell that lunar is an energy we derives from the moon which includes ; waxing & waning moon, full & dark moon, blue & black moon, four quarters, night & day, moon signs. Moons signs is the only one l may explain later. Each of this power branch as it s been called has its specific power point to be applied in a spell.eg if you want to cast a spell to heal someone using this lunar energy, u may want to consider "waning moon, if its for wealth or inviting anything to yourself, u can use waxing period as unlike removing "waning." SOLAR ENERGY: using solar energy to Power your spell might take a bit of rearenging your mental approach to spell work, but l assure you, its more than worth it and l may not want to tell you that, solar is thepower of sun.lt is different from lunar in that, it has a wormer, stronger and more active aspects.some spell naturally work well with it such as spell for health & activities. The power branches of sollar energies are: (1) DAILY SOLAR ENERGY; this includes dawn, midday, sunset & midnight, each of these has its point of affecting your spell in different ways.eg casting spell in the midday for growth, increase or creativities can be very rewarding. (2) SEASONAL SOLAR ENERGY;like daily solar energy, seasonal energy is associated with basic energies which u can use to refine your spells.like spring, Summer, autumn and winter. Eg spring is for new beginning, birth/Peaceful delivery as Summer is for passion, activities,creati
On/ destruction of.note: if you work With solar energy, your probably date of manifestation will be calculated based on appropriate solarphase.lf you work a spell on spring then you waitfor the results on Summer. Will be back later.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
smartn09:
Here we may look on "timing "once again. To cast a spell first thing to consider is which energy field can l use to empower this, what am working on. This takes you to different types of energy field as followssad1) LUNAR ENERGY: l dont need to tell that lunar is an energy we derives from the moon which includes ; waxing & waning moon, full & dark moon, blue & black moon, four quarters, night & day, moon signs. Moons signs is the only one l may explain later. Each of this power branch as it s been called has its specific power point to be applied in a spell.eg if you want to cast a spell to heal someone using this lunar energy, u may want to consider "waning moon, if its for wealth or inviting anything to yourself, u can use waxing period as unlike removing "waning." SOLAR ENERGY: using solar energy to Power your spell might take a bit of rearenging your mental approach to spell work, but l assure you, its more than worth it and l may not want to tell you that, solar is thepower of sun.lt is different from lunar in that, it has a wormer, stronger and more active aspects.some spell naturally work well with it such as spell for health & activities. The power branches of sollar energies are: (1) DAILY SOLAR ENERGY; this includes dawn, midday, sunset & midnight, each of these has its point of affecting your spell in different ways.eg casting spell in the midday for growth, increase or creativities can be very rewarding. (2) SEASONAL SOLAR ENERGY;like daily solar energy, seasonal energy is associated with basic energies which u can use to refine your spells.like spring, Summer, autumn and winter. Eg spring is for new beginning, birth/Peaceful delivery as Summer is for passion, activities,creati
On/ destruction of.note: if you work With solar energy, your probably date of manifestation will be calculated based on appropriate solarphase.lf you work a spell on spring then you waitfor the results on Summer. Will be back later.
phil. what do u think about this guy?.
What do u make out of the information above?
Is it worth the while?
I'm begining to doubt if this guy is what he claims to be.
As for me the energies of the cosmos is ever abiding, and omnipresent, all one need is just no, How to turn in to this energy at any time and use them,
there fore smart ur information sucks,
man is the microcosm of the macrocosm, all those energies which u seek out side is within thee, man know thy self and thou shall know both the universe and god, the power is within not with out, the kingdom is within.

1 Like

Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by chiedu7: 12:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
Another energy field is PLANETARY ENERGY:planetary energy is as large as spell course itself, there are plenty of heavenly bodies thad you can draw to power your spell under this energy like days of the week, each is associated with various energies and concepts. Eg Sunday is the day of sun and its associated with active male energy, power, leadership, authority, success & sports. Monday is the of moon and is associated with female receiptive energy such as traveling, sea, haunting, cycles, reproduction, dreams n pyschic work. Tuesday is ruled by by mars and is associated with active energy like aggression, destruction, conquest, violence, animals and male sexuality.Wednesday is ruled by mercury and is associated With learning, intellectual pursuit, communication, gambling, medicine, healing n commerce, deceiption & theft. Thursday is ruled by jupiter and is associated with good fortune, rite of passage, growth, expansion, finances, carrier and so on. Friday is ruled by Venus and is associated with music, dance, all arts, social occasion, Love, emotion & female sexuality.Saturday is ruled by saturn snd is associated with the past, aging, death, abstract thought, higher studies & agriculture ..lf you may care how this associations came about, l may post it later. The only power branch of planetary energy is planetary hour.Had to calculate but very interestn top and potent.Remember, this is not classroom & lam not writing this for anyone's practical but to envoke students inner mind for serious studies. All these can be applied not only in spell casting but in lesser & higher magic.The arts of spell craftn & castn and anything of the ocult is never a game of unserious students cos its lethal as its can be rewarding. All these mentioned above are called web of energy and each is an independent energy field. Note the arts is scientific & natural which serious studies only will enhance. Ask your question .
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
chiedu7:
Hahaha, untill u believe you shall receive.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jameselias:
Is it worth the while?
As for me the energies of the cosmos is ever abiding, and omnipresent, all one need is just no, How to turn in to this energy at any time and use them,
man is the microcosm of the macrocosm, all those energies which u seek out side is within thee, man know thy self and thou shall know both the universe and god, the power is within not with out, the kingdom is within.

hahaha! this is just the beginning. If you want to cast a spell for love which day do you think is most appropriate?
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jameselias:
noooooo...., that's not what i have been saying all along, u miss the piont, i my self don't expect, that something can just appear out of thing air through magick, no, but just imagine if u have an authentic gauranted system of ritual that enables u to Evoke an entity who now in turn carries out ur wish, u can even demand, they bring money to u and they will do so, such is the power available to an occultist if only he is shown the way by a true practitioner, for u don't get to this level mainly by reading books, yes i no this is dangerous and cost alot, non the less, knowledge; knowledge; and knowledge in what one is doing is absolutely important else it can spell disaster, yes i know all this, but then i have the knowledge of what it takes to scale through succesessfuly, and that's why i am seaching, in this case offline. I already have one of such ritual only that i don't like the source from which i got it from, that's why i'm still seaching, i know u may be contented with what u think u already have, and there fore may not want to go to this extent, DO WHAT THOU WILL SHALL BE THE HOLE OF THE LAW, as for me, WILL under LOVE, harm none, THERE IS NO GOD BUT MAN, the different is only in the degree of the ( SELF ) realization of this.
Well....That's good to know then bro...
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jameselias:
Is it worth the while?
Jameselias:
Is it worth the while?
you ar too forward to quote me, y not read what l wrote and ask your question. You think the art is about gambling which you can pick at random n expects winnings .no Wonder you were askn of practical. Give me your name, l can invite you to my house within a short time with just little spell.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jameselias:
That would be my ultimate aim bro...
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jameselias:
Is it worth the while?

As in eehhh..
The thing don tire me .....
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
smartn09:
hahaha! this is just the beginning. If you want to cast a spell for love which day do you think is most appropriate?
The aim of this thread is to create spells and manifest your will....
All you are doing is talking abstract!!
Why not be practical..
For example,have you done a spell before? what were your ingredients? How did the spell work?...
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 1:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
philfearon:

Why not be practical..
For example,have you done a spell before? what were your ingredients? How did the spell work?...
philfearon:

Why not be practical..
read. Post 74 and tell what you understand, then l will tell you how to gather appropriate ingredients for effective spell.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jameselias:
Is it worth the while?
read my post 74
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
smartn09:
Another energy field is PLANETARY ENERGY:planetary energy is as large as spell course itself, there are plenty of heavenly bodies thad you can draw to power your spell under this energy like days of the week, each is associated with various energies and concepts. Eg Sunday is the day of sun and its associated with active male energy, power, leadership, authority, success & sports. Monday is the of moon and is associated with female receiptive energy such as traveling, sea, haunting, cycles, reproduction, dreams n pyschic work. Tuesday is ruled by by mars and is associated with active energy like aggression, destruction, conquest, violence, animals and male sexuality.Wednesday is ruled by mercury and is associated With learning, intellectual pursuit, communication, gambling, medicine, healing n commerce, deceiption & theft. Thursday is ruled by jupiter and is associated with good fortune, rite of passage, growth, expansion, finances, carrier and so on. Friday is ruled by Venus and is associated with music, dance, all arts, social occasion, Love, emotion & female sexuality.Saturday is ruled by saturn snd is associated with the past, aging, death, abstract thought, higher studies & agriculture ..lf you may care how this associations came about, l may post it later. The only power branch of planetary energy is planetary hour.Had to calculate but very interestn top and potent.Remember, this is not classroom & lam not writing this for anyone's practical but to envoke students inner mind for serious studies. All these can be applied not only in spell casting but in lesser & higher magic.The arts of spell craftn & castn and anything of the ocult is never a game of unserious students cos its lethal as its can be rewarding. All these mentioned above are called web of energy and each is an independent energy field. Note the arts is scientific & natural which serious studies only will enhance. Ask your question .
@ Jameselias & philfearon, did you get anything here,like the corresponding days of casting spell.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
Smart now that u are on line let's chat,
see i did, but not enough give us eg: technique using the thursday
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
smartn09:
you ar too forward to quote me, y not read what l wrote and ask your question. You think the art is about gambling which you can pick at random n expects winnings .no Wonder you were askn of practical. Give me your name, l can invite you to my house within a short time with just little spell.
then what and why are u hiding come out in full force, give us pratical technique of the one's u have done, as far as iam concerned i have not lernt any thing new from u so far,
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
I can see three of us are online now let's maximize this opporturnity. To chat
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
smartn09:
read. Post 74 and tell what you understand, then l will tell you how to gather appropriate ingredients for effective spell.
Prepare your work in an understandable summarised way and paste it here bro...not haphazard works bro...
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
philfearon:

That would be my ultimate aim bro...
than let's pursue it together, may be u can give me ur no. Or face book address so we can talk more.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jameselias:
Smart now that u are on line let's chat,
see i did, but not enough give us eg: technique using the thursday
eg you need promotion, the Jupiter is good at that, n the day of Jupiter is Thursday.or you need financial growth in your business, theplanet Jupiter will Suport you best.n ie on Thursday which is Jupiters day.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
smartn09:
eg you need promotion, the Jupiter is good at that, n the day of Jupiter is Thursday.or you need financial growth in your business, theplanet Jupiter will Suport you best.n ie on Thursday which is Jupiters day.
so the question still remains the techniques of how to do it? Give us technique notin but technique.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
philfearon:

Prepare your work in an understandable summarised way and paste it here bro...not haphazard works bro...
this is not a course to give summary but what l want to impact in u is that each spell you craft has appropriate time to cast it.eg when l used lunar energy to cast spell for sick recovery. It must be when month is getting down.n the sickness will go with the month.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jameselias:
so the question still remains the techniques of how to do it? Give us technique notin but technique.
But are you getting smt now? Cos in spellcrafting, there no god involved or anything spiritual, its about science mixed up with natural law, although smts you may invite a god for assistance and that makes your spell lesser magic.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
smartn09:
so what do i do on thursday? If i want to cast a spell for financial growth
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
smartn09:
But are you getting smt now? Cos in spellcrafting, there no god involved or anything spiritual, its about science mixed up with natural law, although smts you may invite a god for assistance and that makes your spell lesser magic.
i know all that just go straight to technique of how to do it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are You Ready? A Short Message To Christians By Lyoncrescent / Forgive & Forget: I Don't Forget, Does That Mean I Have Not Forgiven? / WOW!! The Skull Of Goliath Discovered By German Archeologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.