Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,260 members, 7,957,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:29 PM

Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! (9780 Views)

How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! / Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells / Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
Smart since u're still there why don't u reply my questions
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
Smart i'm seeing u why are u not replying
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jameselias:
Smart since u're still there why don't u reply my questions
buy spell books from various cultures and see what has worked for them & it will work for you.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
philfearon:

That would be my ultimate aim bro...
now that we understand each other and our aim in this regard seems to alian what do u suggest we do next?
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jameselias:
Smart i'm seeing u why are u not replying
drop your bbm for more guide. Give your girlfriend a shoe and she will leave is a natural law but which day can you give that shoe is a question. F
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
smartn09:
you ar too forward to quote me, y not read what l wrote and ask your question. You think the art is about gambling which you can pick at random n expects winnings .no Wonder you were askn of practical. Give me your name, l can invite you to my house within a short time with just little spell.
hmmmm bro u make great boast are u sure u will be able to do that?
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 3:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
smartn09:
buy spell books from various cultures and see what has worked for them & it will work for you.
is that it ? Is that all u have been saying?
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
smartn09:
drop your bbm for more guide. Give your girlfriend a shoe and she will leave is a natural law but which day can you give that shoe is a question. F
u already have my e-mail i'm not on bbm.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 4:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jameselias:
now that we understand each other and our aim in this regard seems to alian what do u suggest we do next?
Create a ritualistic spell that can be applied by any serious mind...what you say?
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
smartn09:
this is not a course to give summary but what l want to impact in u is that each spell you craft has appropriate time to cast it.eg when l used lunar energy to cast spell for sick recovery. It must be when month is getting down.n the sickness will go with the month.
I know this things bro...That's why I refer to practicals from you...
for e.g:
Name:Spell for A Quick recovery
Ingredients:a,b,c...
Best time for spell: 00:00
Lunar phase for best working: Full moon or half moon or bla bla bla.
Best day: .....
.....and so on.....
That's what I mean...
note that it must be a working spell(you must have tried it and it worked for you)....
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
@smartn09 and Jameselias,how about three of us open a whatsapp group and chat their better...Only the three of us....
Whats your view?
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
philfearon:

I know this things bro...That's why I refer to practicals from you...
for e.g:
Name:Spell for A Quick recovery
Ingredients:a,b,c...
Best time for spell: 00:00
Lunar phase for best working: Full moon or half moon or bla bla bla.
Best day: .....
.....and so on.....
That's what I mean...
note that it must be a working spell(you must have tried it and it worked for you)....
smart talk as if he is addressing pple who know nada about this things. I have been hammering on technique since but his failure to provide one,
i just don't know what to say
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
philfearon:
@smartn09 and Jameselias,how about three of us open a whatsapp group and chat their better...Only the three of us....
Whats your view?
man i would love it,
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
philfearon:

Create a ritualistic spell that can be applied by any serious mind...what you say?
define what u mean by ritualistic spell plz,
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jameselias:
define what u mean by ritualistic spell plz,
What you call "ceremonial magic" shaa..
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jameselias:
man i would love it,
Let's see what he has to say..
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
philfearon:

What you call "ceremonial magic" shaa..
now ur talking.

That field is vast, alot is required, if u woudn't mind plz elaborate on what exactly u are looking at,
as for me i'm looking at a ritual advanced enough to summon an entity, call it whatever u like astral, extra terrestial or even energy, but to whom I MUST act as it's master, with that achieved then one can be sure 100% sure and gauranted that what ever he ask this entity to do that is within it's capacity can be achieved atleast say... 98%. Are also looking at such a situation? Smart can tell us if he has ever summoned an entity, if no, is he looking or concedering ever doing that in future time,
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
Smart great to know u're online now pls respond to my latest post
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jameselias:
now ur talking.

That field is vast, alot is required, if u woudn't mind plz elaborate on what exactly u are looking at,
as for me i'm looking at a ritual advanced enough to summon an entity, call it whatever u like astral, extra terrestial or even energy, but to whom I MUST act as it's master, with that achieved then one can be sure 100% sure and gauranted that what ever he ask this entity to do that is within it's capacity can be achieved atleast say... 98%. Are also looking at such a situation? Smart can tell us if he has ever summoned an entity, if no, is he looking or concedering ever doing that in future time,
Summoning an entity takes a lot of connection to materialise though..
But the way you are referring to the "being master" thing is really a bad mindset bro..Even human friendly demons don't take it kindly with being "controlled"!!.. Being friends is easier though!!
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jameselias:
is that it ? Is that all u have been saying?
my father who are at in hell, hallowed be thy name,thy kingdom is here, thy will is done on earth as it in hell,l take this night my rigthtful due & trespass not only on parts pain but lead me into temptation & deliver me from false pity,for thine is the kingdom, the power & glory forever!
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
smartn09:
my father who are at in hell, hallowed be thy name,thy kingdom is here, thy will is done on earth as it in hell,l take this night my rigthtful due & trespass not only on parts pain but lead me into temptation & deliver me from false pity,for thine is the kingdom, the power & glory forever!
and what is this meant to achieve?
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jameselias:
phil. what do u think about this guy?.
What do u make out of the information above?
Is it worth the while?
I'm begining to doubt if this guy is what he claims to be.
As for me the energies of the cosmos is ever abiding, and omnipresent, all one need is just no, How to turn in to this energy at any time and use them,
there fore smart ur information sucks,
man is the microcosm of the macrocosm, all those energies which u seek out side is within thee, man know thy self and thou shall know both the universe and god, the power is within not with out, the kingdom is within.

you are half Way right cos your power well chanelled will weld all the correspondences & ingredients into action.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
philfearon:

Summoning an entity takes a lot of connection to materialise though..
But the way you are referring to the "being master" thing is really a bad mindset bro..Even human friendly demons don't take it kindly with being "controlled"!!.. Being friends is easier though!!
bro forget it, we are human they are what they are as for being master i mean mutual respect as in, let non try to expliot another,
boy forget even u have never seen a demon.
An entity don't materialize they presence is felt, or could be seen in the astral dimension using crystals, mirror ,or the third eye,
above all tell me what kind of ritualistc spell ''as u call it'' that u're looking at or concedering here,
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
smartn09:
you are half Way right cos your power well chanelled will weld all the correspondences & ingredients into action.
abeg keep ur correspondence and ingredient to ur self, joor, i dout if u know thier place in a ritual, u have shown u're not what u claim, don't require ur input any more, what do i need them for i've got my subconcious mind to program, there is alot to be said concerning this, i just don't have the time,
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jameselias:
and what is this meant to achieve?
To spark your mind a little, at least you work on your ethics of communication.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jameselias:
abeg keep ur correspondence and ingredient to ur self, joor, i dout if u know thier place in a ritual, u have shown u're not what u claim, don't require ur input any more, what do i need them for i've got my subconcious mind to program, there is alot to be said concerning this, i just don't have the time,
xtian mentality & their violence!!! Farewell & in your delusion shall you be confined.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
smartn09:
To spark your mind a little, at least you work on your ethics of communication.
u started it, don't u see how i'm flowing with phil. But u, first, u posted something that made u sound a bit advanced in the craft and then we looked up to u for a practical information and guide only for u to back down and dissapiont us. What say u.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
smartn09:
xtian mentality & their violence!!! Farewell & in your delusion shall you be confined.
u have cursed me, by calling me a christian, what have i done to be descriminated?
That's by gone alredy, let's start all over again in brotherly love and a new understanding, what say u?
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jameselias:
u have cursed me, by calling me a christian, what have i done to be descriminated?
That's by gone alredy, let's start all over again in brotherly love and a new understanding, what say u?
ie over, lam a living beast ready to savor the nectars of my future desire by matching on to aso -rock.only if you believe shall you receive. An adage.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 6:09am On Mar 03, 2015
Jameselias:
bro forget it, we are human they are what they are as for being master i mean mutual respect as in, let non try to expliot another,
boy forget even u have never seen a demon.
An entity don't materialize they presence is felt
, or could be seen in the astral dimension using crystals, mirror ,or the third eye,
above all tell me what kind of ritualistc spell ''as u call it'' that u're looking at or concedering here,
@bolded,It could be seen only if your third eye is open though....
@your question,spells involving the use of candles(of any color),full moon,incense,channeling, etc.....
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 6:12am On Mar 03, 2015
smartn09:
dude,seriously, you are just a nuisance in this thread...
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 6:54am On Mar 03, 2015
philfearon:

dude,seriously, you are just a nuisance in this thread...
But you see your friend attacking me cos l didn't release information & he knew he learned smt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Freemasonic Oath Taken by an Entered Apprentice / How Do Christians Handle Miracles/magic In The Bible? / If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.