Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,837 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing (67775 Views)

My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court / I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by ALISMILE(m): 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
mirexxx:
hmmm tell her mom.
i know why am saying this
hah! U re speakin frm experience!rite? Cos u re an addict?
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Oceemo(m): 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
AndreRose:
You can't just conclude. Her facial expression and reaction when she noticed you matters. Maybe something was itching her down their and she was scratching it.
u gat a good point and d op u enrering some ones privacy u can't knock that's uncivilised of u.
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Chimonie(m): 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
falconey:
It was a shock I couldn't believe my eyes, I went to visit her parent this past weekend to drop a message for her father. I couldn't believe what I saw when I entered her room( it is a 3bedroom flat, she has her own room and only her and her 9 years old younger brother were around), I saw her touching her private part with earpiece on her ear. I guess thatz why she didn't hear me knock. The masturbation is not the shock but knowing she is young in SS1, I can't remember her actual age but I can still recall when and where she was born. I can't stop thinking of that incident. part of me want to tell her mum to give her lessons about her body and the other part says don't. I don't know what to do

To me o! Its best she touches her thing and gives herself the desired joy and satisfaction than sleeping around. Girls get spoilt faster thaan boys. Some start the real thing in primary school let alone a girl in SS1. Their biology teacher might have started teaching them reproduction. So let her be!
Her mum can teach about the consequences of doing the real thing tho.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by suyamasta(m): 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
ybalogs:

Pretence is what's killing most of us.Pretty sure 75% of those commenting started earlier but just wouldn't admit.
yea

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^the village girls nevar gerrrit...English is not yor forst language..

..sweery didn't u juss hear him say he waz loookin at his 9yerold nice Self servicing in 3 rooms??.. WOMEN!! (no oofeinse)
angry

I know English is not my first language but I go school. And if am not mistaking, the OP said only her and her 9 year old younger brother, hello meaning the girl was the one he meant and not the 9 year old which is the boy his nephew.

Maybe you should read what OP posted a second time. No offence too!

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by LEXYCOM: 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
Give me her phone number, let me advice her.......I promise not to go beyond advice
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by mirexxx(f): 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
ALISMILE:
hah! U re speakin frm experience!rite? Cos u re an addict?
I AM NOT! ARE YOU OKAY NOW?? undecided
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by MrCork: 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
bellychiz:

I know English is not my first language but I go school. And if am not mistaking, the OP said only her and her 9 year old younger brother, hello meaning the girl was the one he meant and not the 9 year old which is the boy his nephew.

^^^^attitude....and then she complian she cant find on nairaland.....Madam That OP boyclearly said he waz peepin at 8iyer old girl self servicing and u support him....SHAME ON U TOO AN YOU SHUD ALSO BE LOCKED UP!!! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by MrCork: 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
^^^ther u go again....y'all see how this Peter files are exposin ther sef....Grown adults sayin its OK to wath 9yers old self service...This is the problem wit that Nigeria..serrriously! embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Chimonie(m): 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^attitude....and then she complian she cant find on nairaland.....Madam That OP boyclearly said he waz peepin at 8iyer old girl self servicing and u support him....SHAME ON U TOO AN YOU SHUD ALSO BE LOCKED UP!!! (no oofeinse) angry

What's your problem? Please go through the story again and stop embarrasing yourself. Except you are doing this on purpose.
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Vado(m): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
Who among us here has never touched his/her pee-pee area to derive some sort of sensation at that age? IMO, op should just mind his business. A 15yr old girl bleeds every month already. It's natural, these things happen. Stop sweating it.
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
MrCork:

Excuse me I don't remember insulting you so what brought about the name calling?
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
falconey:
It was a shock I couldn't believe my eyes, I went to visit her parent this past weekend to drop a message for her father. I couldn't believe what I saw when I entered her room( it is a 3bedroom flat, she has her own room and only her and her 9 years old younger brother were around), I saw her touching her private part with earpiece on her ear. I guess thatz why she didn't hear me knock. The masturbation is not the shock but knowing she is young in SS1, I can't remember her actual age but I can still recall when and where she was born. I can't stop thinking of that incident. part of me want to tell her mum to give her lessons about her body and the other part says don't. I don't know what to do

OP kindly explain to MRCORK funny moniker, that your niece is not a 9 year old, explain the difference between nephew and niece to him I use God beg you. He claims to understand English since he started speaking it from the womb that your niece is not the 9 year old.
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by MrCork: 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
bellychiz:

Excuse me I don't remember insulting you so what brought about the name calling?

..sweery ama lover nota fighter & wud nevar insult a chick.....all I said waz u shud be arshame of yor sef for Supportin OP cuz he looked at 9yers old Self service.. YOu are nota Lady. How dare u support that man? (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
Chimonie:

What's your problem? Please go through the story again and stop embarrasing yourself. Except you are doing this on purpose.

Thanks a lot poster some pple won't even finish reading yet they will claim English na their mother tongue. Maybe you can explain to him cus the guy is already calling me names
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by MrCork: 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
bellychiz:

^^^^lookat another man again suportin OP watchin 9yers old self service her sef...You hime base people mennnn..How sad! SHAME ON ANY ONE WHO SUPORT OP FOR HIS PETER FILE ACT (no oofeinse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
MrCork:

..sweery ama lover nota fighter & wud nevar insult a chick.....all I said waz u shud be arshame of yor sef for Supportin OP cuz he looked at 9yers old Self service.. YOu are nota Lady. How dare u support that man? (no oofeinse) undecided

Kindly quote where you saw me supporting the op gosh am outta here!
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by MrCork: 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
bellychiz:

OP kindly explain to MRCORK funny moniker, that your niece is not a 9 year old, explain the difference between nephew and niece to him I use God beg you. He claims to understand English since he started speaking it from the womb that your niece is not the 9 year old.

...which nice??...madam..You arenot a lady..You are a peterfile for support OP immoral act...pirrrioid!! angry
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
pic or video please!!!!!
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
i dont get the replies..are nigerians this ignorant or they are just forming self righteous.at that age,masturbation is a common trend.op you should be man enough and talk to her,tel her it is natural to try and understand her sexuality,talk to her about sex,tel her about condoms,e.t.c cus thats what i will do...dont report her to the mom.open ur mouth and talk to her because if you dont,one small boy outside will dance shoki ontop her..
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by robinzaga(m): 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
MrCork:

.....SHAME ON U...You Peterfile...Why wud u look at a 9yer old?? ... u shud be locked in Prison..SHAME ON YOU!!! angry

Are u retarded
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Mega72(m): 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
Wonders shall never end,this is signs f end time people,bad things are happing everyday,anyways the best thinh is t tell her mother to watch her bcs she will soon grdute by allowing men folks to do it..God hve mercy for the generation.
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
bellychiz:

dont u know mr cork.he is a bloody troll...he is a smart guy just having fun trying to tick people off

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by MrCork: 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
robinzaga:

Are u retarded

^^^and sad story juus comeout....So u also tink its ok for OP to lookat his nice self service..abi??....I need to call Police so u Peterfiles shud be arrested (no ofeinse) angry
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by MrCork: 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
OP & this thread is a thisgrace..laters!! angry
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
IDnoble1:

Pls what and what do you think the parents can tell her to make her stop it? Because I believe it not easy,most especially for a teenager
it is not easy to make her stop.it is something she now enjoys..they can tell the dangers of masturbation becoming addictive because it cn affect her studies,he relationship with others and her spiritual growth.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
hiroz:
dont u know mr cork.he is a bloody troll...he is a smart guy just having fun trying to tick people off

Really? grin chai thanks for the info
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by 3kay945(m): 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
hiroz:
i dont get the replies..are nigerians this ignorant or they are just forming self righteous.at that age,masturbation is a common trend.op you should be man enough and talk to her,tel her it is natural to try and understand her sexuality,talk to her about sex,tel her about condoms,e.t.c cus thats what i will do...dont report her to the mom.open ur mouth and talk to her because if you dont,one small boy outside will dance shoki ontop her..

Can you explain the bold. I dont get it. why
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by robinzaga(m): 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
MrCork:

^^^and sad story juus comeout....So u also tink its ok for OP to lookat his nice self service..abi??....I need to call Police so u Peterfiles shud be arrested (no ofeinse) angry

Usually I don't exchange banters on a faceless forum BUT d simple truth is if ur slow to comprehend,den shut up and stop spewing rubbish.....u nor read whr he sed he walked in on ha afta knocking;she had her ear piece on and could not hear him knock. Mrcork,plz put a cork to ur mouth and shut up for ur own sake lest people start thinking a nut is loose sumwhr in ur head.
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
bellychiz:

Really? grin chai thanks for the info
lol did u think a sane man cn type like mr cork.e just dey find trouble.just go through his profile.na mad boy
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
how many times would we explain to people that mr cock is just here to have fun.na today una join nairaland.he is one of our very own maybe the most popular resident mad man...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me / What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? / Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.