Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,801 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing (67772 Views)

My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court / I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
3kay945:

Can you explain the bold. I dont get it. why
it would be very shameful.because her mom may only demonise her,flog her,embarras her and degrade her self confidence..it wont help the young girl at all.she just needs someone to open up to and talk to her about sex and masturbation.explain the pros and cons and dangers too...shaming a teenager leaves a bad mark in their hearts and minds forever
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by billyG(m): 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
na she get her kunt.
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Shiifi(m): 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
mirexxx:
u don't need to know dear.
then der no reason to av comment
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by 3kay945(m): 9:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
hiroz:
it would be very shameful.because her mom may only demonise her,flog her,embarras her and degrade her self confidence..it wont help the young girl at all.she just needs someone to open up to and talk to her about sex and masturbation.explain the pros and cons and dangers too...shaming a teenager leaves a bad mark in their hearts and minds forever

Isokay.
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
hiroz:
lol did u think a sane man cn type like mr cork.e just dey find trouble.just go through his profile.na mad boy

Ok
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=falconey post=31044241] you want me to video or snap my niece masturbating? Thatz clever[/quote
Op you don't want to snap the picture of your niece se.lf ser.vicing because it isn't clever to you but if is someone else you snap it to show us the story is true,shee snapping that of someone not related to you is the clever one eh
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by mirexxx(f): 9:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
Shiifi:

then der no reason to av comment
there's no reason 2 quote me undecided
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by obiZEAL(m): 9:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
missjenna:
Op first of all, are you sure she was self-servicing?
What was her facial expression?
Did she notice your presence? If she did, what was her reaction?

If you actually believe she was self-servicing, I think the best thing is to talk to her mum
Her mum should explain these things to her.

Parents should endeavor to teach their children these things early. Mothers should not shy away from sex related discussions with their daughters. It helps these girls to be aware of themselves.

Its really a pity that these days we can't curb the kind of things our this kids are being exposed to on a daily bases, both by media and by peers.
Explain which things to her?
Like say no be naija u from o...
Better design na him she go get
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by garlicrey(m): 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
raayah:
In my opinion, i do not think self-servicing is wrong.

One of the only regrets i have is not touching myself early. I only figured it out when i was 19.
It relaxes me..

Ladies, your fingers posses magic, spread your legs, put the fingers on the top of your lady-parts and make circular movements
lol oloshi grin
raayah:

One of the only regrets i have is not touching myself early. I only figured it out when i was 19.
It relaxes me..

Ladies, your fingers posses magic, spread your legs, put the fingers on the top of your lady-parts and make circular movements
lol oloshi
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
ajf:

Thank you o jare. I don't know why Nigerians can't just mind their own business. Dey pokenose for wetin no concern you. The girl will see this topic on nairaland and be like ' so, this bros no get sense’...
Infact, one bottle of moet for you.
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by falconey(m): 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
mbulela:

You know it is possible that the OP has never self-serviced?
I started having sex in 2007.......by then self service is a thing of secret on like now. I was shocked because she was too young I can recall when and where they gave birth to her
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by iamtewwy(m): 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
bros if u report her

u wud b a f00l forever

u dnt self-service abi?

or u tink u are holier dan her?

silence is d best medicine! keep quiet and let her
conscience prick her

and by d way na ur to-to or finger she dey use self-service?
pls learn to mind ur bisnes tenx
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Decryptor(m): 10:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
raayah:

It relaxes me..

Choi! See as your lips big for your profile sef! I know your clit and labia will be as big like that too. I have once sucked the kpomo of one girl that has big lips like yours. Her kpomo (labia) is so big and very full whenever they are in my mouth! cool

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by falconey(m): 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
ajf:

Thank you o jare. I don't know why Nigerians can't just mind their own business. Dey pokenose for wetin no concern you. The girl will see this topic on nairaland and be like ' so, this bros no get sense’...
bros your brain dey relegation
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Engenuo(m): 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
MrCork:

...Guys like u shud be locked up...serrrriously....how dare u lookat a 9yer old Pikin?? SHAME ON U BRO!! undecided
He must really on weed n I feel his cock is controlling him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by MrCork: 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
robinzaga:

Usually I don't exchange banters on a faceless forum BUT d simple truth is if ur slow to comprehend,den shut up and stop spewing rubbish.....u nor read whr he sed he walked in on ha afta knocking;she had her ear piece on and could not hear him knock. Mrcork,plz put a cork to ur mouth and shut up for ur own sake lest people start thinking a nut is loose sumwhr in ur head.

^^^ see this fat Uganda boy corretin a Nigerian Londonder who drive £28,000 (cash) range rover spot....bro wot is wrong wit u homebase people..serrrioisly

..so u will sit down ther and watch a Man say he enjoyed watch his 9 yer old nice self service while he watch from 3 bedroom?....bro...fat Men like u belong to JAIL!! (no oofeinse).
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
What's wrong with that? People wey start to they Bleep, since them dey 12 years nko?
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by gentlechyke(m): 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sarimah:
she wasn't scratching

she was masturbating
it's like u've been there b4 shocked
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by MrCork: 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
bellychiz:

Ok

...SHAME ON U FOR BEEN A WOMAN SUPOTIN PETER FILE MEN LIKE OP....SHAME ON U MADAM!! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by raayah(f): 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
garlicrey:
lol oloshi ;Dlol oloshi

Guilty as charged!
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by brize(m): 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
My sincere advice is for you not to tell anyone, just keep calm bro,
(since her mother no too like una, *her husband siblings) you don't know the one you go say now and it will be a team up of daughter and mother saying things contrary to your sincere report and woe to you if it's taken against you... If i were you bro. Na that place i go start taking actions sharp sharp, i no go come for nairaland until i don finish wetin wey dey my mind (beating, slapping, a harsh eyeing or even good punishment) but you failed it cos you were rushing to watch someones already fulfiled or fulfilling future(football) and it seems more important than the naive future which you need to train and mature it and be part instead of watching, you will be part of fulfilling the future and someone will be forced to watch you..,

well, i no come Onitsha to count shops....

08161817006... That's my number in case she needs real service
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by raayah(f): 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
Chimonie:

To me o! Its best she touches her thing and gives herself the desired joy and satisfaction than sleeping around. Girls get spoilt faster thaan boys. Some start the real thing in primary school let alone a girl in SS1. Their biology teacher might have started teaching them reproduction. So let her be!
Her mum can teach about the consequences of doing the real thing tho.
Thank you bro... I just don't know, what type of stupid mentality these guys have.
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Dexema(m): 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
olamilekside2:

Guy, dont tell her mum, call her and counsel her, tell her d dangers of self servicing with morals, religion and quran or bible references. Tell her d consquence if her mum shld knw so, better she stop it.
How are you sure the OP is even in the right position to advice her from a moral standpoint as even he might be a chronic self servicing machine in human flesh? Did you even read where he said he remembers when she was born...so? Abeg just talk to the girl and free her.
If you like lock girl inside milo tin if she go get belle she go get am.
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Danhumprey: 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
ITbomb:

Sarimah, is this true?
Smh!gringringrin
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
MrCork:

.....SHAME ON U...You Peterfile...Why wud u look at a 9yer old?? ... u shud be locked in Prison..SHAME ON YOU!!! angry
why is it always you Mr cork,i think your living in London or America is affecting you.
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by brize(m): 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
MrCork:

...SHAME ON U FOR BEEN A WOMAN SUPOTIN PETER FILE MEN LIKE OP....SHAME ON U MADAM!! (no oofeinse) angry

call 911. Someone is on drugs
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by nnachukz(m): 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
MrCork:

.....SHAME ON U...You Peterfile...Why wud u look at a 9yer old?? ... u shud be locked in Prison..SHAME ON YOU!!! angry
sorry to ask. Did u read the post at all? Or u just saw 9yrs and rushed to post.
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Fourwinds: 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
and if she is not careful taking the main thing then what will happen? cheesy
no spoil me joor grin
prettythicksme:
no spoil me joor
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Fourwinds: 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
no spoil me joor grin
prettythicksme:
no spoil me joo
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Solozzo(m): 10:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
Masturbation is normal. No need to inform anyone. And do not see her as a bad girl on account of that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo / My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me / What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.