Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4821 Views)

How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend / Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend / How Can I Get My Boyfrend To Want Me More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
agrovick:
On a lighter note, go to God will do it ministry at Bodija.
On a serious note, I have little experience about such stuffs but don't u think a cheat will always be one? BTW, is this his first time?
i knw it may nt be his first time...bt tellin me its ova wen he shld be apologising remains a mystery to me after 5yrs of sacrificing everytin av got to sustain dis relationship
Re: . by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
agrovick:
On a lighter note, go to God will do it ministry at Bodija.
On a serious note, I have little experience about such stuffs but don't u think a cheat will always be one? BTW, is this his first time?
i knw it may nt be his first time bt telin me its ova instead of apologising after 5yrs of relationship remains a mystery to me...i knw hw much i prayed fr him to get dis job nd within jst 3mnths of resumin work, hes misbehaving.
Re: . by slimzypink(f): 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
go to Mokola hill u will see many prophet dere undecided
Re: . by ITbomb(m): 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
Wait, did I hear that you slap him?

That is one of the issues in long term relationship, the girl starts taking things for granted and can even act disrespectful even if not intentionally then one smallee just come around acting all submissive and the guy is like wow, see what I have been missing all along and few months time after meeting they are married

2 Likes

Re: . by baralatie(m): 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
pwettyaura:
i apologised afterwards...i even forgot he cheated nd all he culd say ws it ws ova...i went to his hospital to beg...did evrytin possible...my mum even tried settlin d quarel bt he didnt pick my mums call....sumone we av bin datin for years...
you both have issues within those five years prior before this present bruhaha!
it just came to the surface!
Re: . by Rocktation(f): 11:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
In the end, you'll find that blood oaths aren't so bad...
Re: . by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 25, 2015
baralatie:

you both have issues within those five years prior before this present bruhaha!
it just came to the surface!
yea...definitely we av bin avin issues which are more on his own side...bt i only kept bilivin relationship has its ups nd downs...bt dis time around, i culdnt bear it after lyin to me, beat me cos i slapped him nd he ws busy apologisin to d oda girl...dey both work in d same hospital tho d girl works in d lab....
Re: . by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 25, 2015
my sister the relationship is over. no need sulking. the only thing that would make your guy come back is if this new girl leaves him, cos right now you have been replaced by this girl in his heart. Don't be surprised when you receive their wedding invite. Trust me this guy is not for you. He was just looking for the best way to break up and you gave him the perfect opportunity. Just move on, the right man would come who would restore you.
Re: . by Joe4real1988(m): 11:24am On Feb 25, 2015
My broda you have said it all... Evry man has his integrity. As a lady, u have no right 2 slap ur guy(a full grown man) irrespective of wat he has done 2 u. U can quarrel, shout at him bt not 2 slap him.. Well, u have 2 accept tins d way dey are coz dats d fate y have created 4 ur relationship. If i were 2 b in his shoez, i will do same.....
Re: . by Vikky014(f): 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
pwettyaura:
he is a doctor
hmmmmmmmm most doctors are cheats and they take themselves as demigod. it is not all about prayers. just try and be more successful than him. that will b the best revenge. about not having male friends bc of him. mydear that doesnt mean that you wunt get married.
Re: . by baralatie(m): 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
pwettyaura:
yea...definitely we av bin avin issues which are more on his own side...bt i only kept bilivin relationship has its ups nd downs...bt dis time around, i culdnt bear it after lyin to me, beat me cos i slapped him nd he ws busy apologisin to d oda girl...dey both work in d same hospital tho d girl works in d lab....
more of his own side for over 5 years and you still believed in the relationship.why?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
Joe4real1988:
My broda you have said it all... Evry man has his integrity. As a lady, u have no right 2 slap ur guy(a full grown man) irrespective of wat he has done 2 u. U can quarrel, shout at him bt not 2 slap him.. Well, u have 2 accept tins d way dey are coz dats d fate y have created 4 ur relationship. If i were 2 b in his shoez, i will do same.....
if he truly loves me he wuld forgive cos i apologised later..mayb i jst av to go wit d pple dt said mayb hes nt meant fr me cos i knw if he is mine, nobody wil replace me in his heart...thanks and God bless everyone.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
Re: . by baralatie(m): 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
^^^
I love her smile and her ummm!

there is one thing though!you have to learn to forgive and let it go out of your system.bitterness is a dangerous item to harbour in a human body!

best of Gods'Grace

1 Like

Re: . by papercoin(m): 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
JUDGING from your own version alone
My sister you boyfriend snatcher is gonna have him snatched from him it's just a matter of time TIME CHANCE HAPPEN TO THEM ALL
Good news your bf is gonna come back/wish to be back but its gonna be too late BUT get on with ya life
I think you bf needs prayers,
HEY NEVA and I mean NEVA you lay hand on a MAN AgaiN
NEED your bf version to come to conclusion
I don't trust one sided story
Re: . by suyamasta(m): 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
pwettyaura:
This is d man snatcher incase anyone knws her.she works in eksuth as a lab scientist.
please its not right to post her pic here! she might not even be aware of ur relationship!
Re: . by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
You think?

Assumptions!!!

Anyways sorry for the pains
Re: . by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
suyamasta:

please its not right to post her pic here! she might not even be aware of ur relationship!
shes fully aware...bt doesnt wnt to let go.....dats y i specifically cald her a snatcher...i biliv wt sumone pasted dat wit time, he wil get tired of her nd he wil wnt to com bk bt it mite be jst too late....
Re: . by ITbomb(m): 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
I for like see your pix cos for man to leave him chick follow dat woman na really strong thing o, unless you say that woman fine pass you
Re: . by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
ITbomb:
I for like see your pix cos for man to leave him chick follow dat woman na really strong thing o, unless you say that woman fine pass you
pls check my profile.
Re: . by tohpahz(f): 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hmmmm... He's a doctor.. most docs i know are promiscuous... not saying all tho.. id advice yu to move on With ur life... he cheats..lies ..beats u.. Told lies to hz parents against u... wah else do u want him to do... Please move on jare. Can't stand a Woman beater.

+ u pretty af. .
Re: . by ITbomb(m): 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
pwettyaura:
pls check my profile.
No nah, dis one na confirm jazz grin but outside jazz, women like that that are " beyond time " tends to be very caring while you thought all was well and started taking things for granted
Re: . by suyamasta(m): 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
pwettyaura:
shes fully aware...bt doesnt wnt to let go.....dats y i specifically cald her a snatcher...i biliv wt sumone pasted dat wit time, he wil get tired of her nd he wil wnt to com bk bt it mite be jst too late....
k just pray and watch
let hatred and anger not engulf you!
Re: . by Vikky014(f): 11:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
pwettyaura:
This is d man snatcher incase anyone knws her.she works in eksuth as a lab scientist.
y cant u let goforget evrytin and move on.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 27, 2015
Vikky014:
y cant u let goforget evrytin and move on.
its a little bit difficult...but m tryin to....
Re: . by Vikky014(f): 9:53am On Feb 27, 2015
pwettyaura:
Re: . by Vikky014(f): 9:53am On Feb 27, 2015
pwettyaura:
i know it is difficult bt try ur best by hanging out with friends dnt b indoors. save ur old lines and buy new ones. meditate on the bad aspect of dt womanizer only, dnt even think about his good deeds if any. keep your self busy abeg
Re: . by jugomma(f): 10:30am On Feb 27, 2015
my dear your guy is been jazzed.........i hate when girls do this. sad sad sad just be strong in prayers
Re: . by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 27, 2015
jugomma:
my dear your guy is been jazzed.........i hate when girls do this. sad sad sad just be strong in prayers
thank u pple..i appreciate u all.
Re: . by Trut(m): 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
I am a man but I feel for you, just maintain calm I believe He will surely come back to you.

Cheers!!!
Re: . by suzzy16(f): 2:10pm On May 23, 2015
iceberylin:
No be juju....

You need more bedMatics... Seems like the other girl beat you to it.
lol,I dey tell u
Re: . by suzzy16(f): 2:12pm On May 23, 2015
Samiceman:
Nawa ooo..... It won't cost you anything to write in English.... Must u abbreviate everything? Abi NL don dey charge for long articles nii?

I can barely read what you wrote up there, are you sure your Boyfriend didn't leave because of the way you write? I know I can * No Kidding*

lol,funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Join An Erotic Whatsapp Tv. For Matured Minds Only - / Colombian Transgender Couples Reveals Pictures Showing Baby Bump (18+ Photos) / Girl Beheaded In Minna (photos). Ladies Be Warned!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.