Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4831 Views)

How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend / Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend / How Can I Get My Boyfrend To Want Me More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by suzzy16(f): 2:21pm On May 23, 2015
njideoby:
Op, u caused your own downfall & dung your own grave. What gave you the impetus to slap a full grown man?
One can only image what you will do to him when and if he eventually marries you.
maybe dis is d more reason why he left her
Re: . by suzzy16(f): 2:24pm On May 23, 2015
suyamasta:

is he a medical staff abi na d fight carry am go hospital?
didn't u hear when she said he works in an hospital
Re: . by suzzy16(f): 2:28pm On May 23, 2015
pwettyaura:
i knw it may nt be his first time bt telin me its ova instead of apologising after 5yrs of relationship remains a mystery to me...i knw hw much i prayed fr him to get dis job nd within jst 3mnths of resumin work, hes misbehaving.
hmmm,dnt knw what to say
Re: . by suzzy16(f): 2:33pm On May 23, 2015
pwettyaura:
This is d man snatcher incase anyone knws her.she works in eksuth as a lab scientist.
maybe she is a good woman,sorry to say
Re: . by suzzy16(f): 2:35pm On May 23, 2015
suyamasta:

please its not right to post her pic here! she might not even be aware of ur relationship!
I'm telling u,its vry vry bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background / Smelly Vagina Is The Best. I Love It. / The Origin, Essence And Spiritual Implication Of Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.