Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

What Happened At Holy Ghost Service Last Friday Night - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Happened At Holy Ghost Service Last Friday Night (1177 Views)

After Her Father Committed Suicide, This Happened At A Supermarket / Love Is Dead! I Attended The Funeral Service Last Weekend!!! / This Man's Situation Will Make You Cry. See What Happened Between Him And Wife.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened At Holy Ghost Service Last Friday Night by MymothersKeeper(f): 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
I am so glad I went to this night vigil and now I have no doubt that Jesus is Lord!
There is one white man in my church called Michal everybody knows him and he is the nicest usher in church, he is also the only white man in chucrh and married to a Nigerian sister.

So in revival on friday night I heard a earth shaking demonic roar so loud that I nearly shat my pants! I was thinking who is that ? they must have 800 amadioha's in them shocked. Only to find brother michal moving his body like a frog and shouting I am the evil spirit tormenting Michal I will never let him go NO NO NO ARGGGHHHHH ROHAAHHH NOOO THIS IS MY ASSIGNMENT I MUST DESTROY HIM AND HIS OFFSPRING etc .
After about 1 hour battle with the pastor , pastors wife said all of us choirs should go to the alter and start inviting the holy spirit, all prayer warrior's department joined the pastor too.
By 2am the demon left and Michal started crying .
Pastor said he was charmed by a white witch in his ancestors , he is meant to be a nobody in life and was meant to end up with pancreatic cancer like his father, now he's free.
Pastor said many white people have worse demons than Africans that is why they are always angry, suicidal and get fed up of others quickly because they are possessed too strongly & the demons hates love.
He later gave testimony that he once lost all his money & property he worked hard for in this life as a constructor to a messy divorce and coping with mental illness but now he can become wealthy again, he believes.
So Nigerians no more excuse about family demons it's everywhere you just need to get closer to Jehovah!
I decided I will share this on NL when I get home LOL Glory!
Re: What Happened At Holy Ghost Service Last Friday Night by whiteroses(f): 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
OMG reminds me of one white woman got delivered in my church during final baptism prayer meeting, she removed her shoes and started climbing chairs, im thinking what in the world! no be african only get voodoo shocked
I became closer to my creator ever since
Re: What Happened At Holy Ghost Service Last Friday Night by bennyrazz: 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
stories that touches the heart @ the two posters above me

1 Like

Re: What Happened At Holy Ghost Service Last Friday Night by Vision4God: 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hmmm
Re: What Happened At Holy Ghost Service Last Friday Night by torchwave: 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
At least, you ladies now know that demonic possession, attack and affliction are not racial or geographic specific. That's why whether black or white, graduate or illiterate, Indian or Australian, British or Cameroonian, our only safety in the world is abiding in Christ Jesus.
Re: What Happened At Holy Ghost Service Last Friday Night by Joel3(m): 11:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
them wan tell us another story again.

Only the black witch love poverty and backwardness. Even the black americans still have this ancestral demons that make them commit crime and all other evil deed.
Re: What Happened At Holy Ghost Service Last Friday Night by Ewuro4: 11:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
Joel3:
them wan tell us another story again.

Only the black witch love poverty and backwardness. Even the black americans still have this ancestral demons that make them commit crime and all other evil deed.

I give up.
Re: What Happened At Holy Ghost Service Last Friday Night by Joel3(m): 11:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ewuro4:

I give up.
no don't give up. You have to give down.
Re: What Happened At Holy Ghost Service Last Friday Night by Ewuro4: 12:26am On Feb 25, 2015
Joel3:
no don't give up. You have to give down.

You have no idea how terrified I am watching those witches in African magic undecided

Evil evil evil deeds undecided
Re: What Happened At Holy Ghost Service Last Friday Night by Joel3(m): 12:41am On Feb 25, 2015
Ewuro4:

You have no idea how terrified I am watching those witches in African magic undecided

Evil evil evil deeds undecided
na so we see am oh.

Witches for africa are the culprit of africa backwardness. Any nation you find complete black nation there you find 3rd world nation and poverty.

Black nation is as useless as ape. Negative of other humans. The sad truth.

Give america to the black to manage and run the affairs they will destroy america

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Weird Way Your Birth Month Affects Your Mood / Your Mother-in-law Did This To Your Son. What Will You Do? / My Family Needs Little Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.