Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

For Ladies Only....but Guys Can Peep In.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Ladies Only....but Guys Can Peep In.. (1651 Views)

Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia / Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Ladies Come And See For Your Self But Guys Will Not Be Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Ladies Only....but Guys Can Peep In.. by Jboyossai(m): 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
FOR LADIES
* You have a boy friend.
+ You took a photo with him.
+ You were at the back holding his damn waist.
+ You uploaded it on facebook and not even only, but you used it as you profile picture.
* Now we are chatting and i got interested with you but was unconfortable with the profile picture and asked "WHO IS THAT STUPID ASS WITH YOU?"
* Now you proudly told me that "PLEASE FORGET THAT MY CRAZY BROTHER". Am not a fool you kown?
NOW THE QUESTION IS. WHAT IF THAT YOUR BOY FRIEND THAT HE CALLED "STUPID ASS" AND WHOM YOU CALLED A "CRAZY BROTHER" IS THE ONE CHATTING WITH YOU WITH A FAKE PROFILE DETAILS, WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?
Re: For Ladies Only....but Guys Can Peep In.. by asadike(f): 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
I will kindly bow out of d relationship coz I can't bear d shame
Re: For Ladies Only....but Guys Can Peep In.. by daimsy(f): 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
Beg for forgiveness grin
Re: For Ladies Only....but Guys Can Peep In.. by xmich(m): 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked just peeping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Ladies Only....but Guys Can Peep In.. by Beamborla(f): 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tell you I knew you were the one from the onset.
Turn the table around shapaly grin
Accuse you of not trusting me tongue

Buh my boyfriend would never pull such stunt on me and I would never deny my boyfriend so I don't have an answer.
Re: For Ladies Only....but Guys Can Peep In.. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
*sigh*
Re: For Ladies Only....but Guys Can Peep In.. by valentee(m): 9:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
hmmm, just peeping ni o ;Dhmmm, just peeping ni o
Re: For Ladies Only....but Guys Can Peep In.. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
*peeps in......

yeeeeee!!!! my eyes oooo
Re: For Ladies Only....but Guys Can Peep In.. by Redlips22(m): 9:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
U hv answered it already.. tongue
Beamborla:

Buh my boyfriend would never pull such stunt on me and I would never deny my boyfriend so I don't have an answer.
Re: For Ladies Only....but Guys Can Peep In.. by Beamborla(f): 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
Redlips22:
U hv answered it already.. tongue
My thumbs typed those on their own without my consent. Sometimes, they just act autonomously.
Re: For Ladies Only....but Guys Can Peep In.. by jamesbridget13(f): 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
if am d guy i wld leave d bitch. cheating does not pay. any gal who does dat is already cheating on d guy with someone else.

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Only....but Guys Can Peep In.. by mirexxx(f): 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
damn! e no sexy too
sha i don't deny my bf
he's mine anyday,anytime smiley
#always proud of him#
Re: For Ladies Only....but Guys Can Peep In.. by mirexxx(f): 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
zick19:
*peeps in......

yeeeeee!!!! my eyes oooo
wetin u see na??
Re: For Ladies Only....but Guys Can Peep In.. by Redlips22(m): 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
Wen did their independence tak place?
Beamborla:

My thumbs typed those on their own without my consent. Sometimes, they just act autonomously.
Re: For Ladies Only....but Guys Can Peep In.. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
mirexxx:
wetin u see na??
while i was trying to peep, someone fingered my eye and ran away..
Re: For Ladies Only....but Guys Can Peep In.. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
shocked op don catch his girlfriend red handed grin#good for her,it unfair that she deny u ooo

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Only....but Guys Can Peep In.. by coolebux(m): 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
peeping in HD. grin

#tufiakwa
Re: For Ladies Only....but Guys Can Peep In.. by Melahou(m): 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
asadike:
I will kindly bow out of d relationship coz I can't bear d shame

Am what makes it a shame...
Thought the chat was btw you and him
Re: For Ladies Only....but Guys Can Peep In.. by Melahou(m): 10:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
Beamborla:

So that's what you always do when ever they catch you.
Only God that will help guys
Re: For Ladies Only....but Guys Can Peep In.. by Melahou(m): 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
jamesbridget13:
if am d guy i wld leave d bitch. cheating does not pay. any gal who does dat is already cheating on d guy with someone else.

You can't be so sure...
Don't be in a haste to take a decision
Re: For Ladies Only....but Guys Can Peep In.. by kiki1000(m): 10:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
Interesting post
Re: For Ladies Only....but Guys Can Peep In.. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
daimsy:
Beg for forgiveness grin
simple fact lipsrsealed
Re: For Ladies Only....but Guys Can Peep In.. by ojaydedon(m): 12:08am On Feb 25, 2015
peeped

so na so ladies dey cast guys abi.

undecided angry angry angry
Re: For Ladies Only....but Guys Can Peep In.. by Beamborla(f): 7:47am On Feb 25, 2015
Melahou:

So that's what you always do when ever they catch you.
Only God that will help guys
What are you catching? I be fish?
Re: For Ladies Only....but Guys Can Peep In.. by Engrpj(m): 8:50am On Feb 25, 2015
What is dis all abt cheating cheating cheating U pay her bride price ni? Or u marry her which one
Re: For Ladies Only....but Guys Can Peep In.. by jamesbridget13(f): 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
Melahou:

You can't be so sure...
Don't be in a haste to take a decision
ok. but if am d guy, i would like d girl. shekena
Re: For Ladies Only....but Guys Can Peep In.. by gsalvatore: 12:58am On Feb 26, 2015
I will start taking her for granted sharpishly.

Nobody wants me to take them for granted.
Re: For Ladies Only....but Guys Can Peep In.. by BabaArmstrong(m): 1:09am On Feb 26, 2015
You have a boyfriend and yet can't stand up for him to tell the guy chatting with you that he is your boyfriend, and you call yourself a lovely girlfriend. Come on you are not proud of your guy. Face it

(1) (Reply)

Question For The Guys / Beautiful,caring And Intelligent But Can't Cook--please Advise / How To Prevent Your Wife From Having Sex With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.