Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia (13645 Views)

Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting / My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by kolaish(m): 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
In Ijora Badia, a Lagos slump, sex workers as young as 14, trying to earn money to survive, entertain around five clients a day. Inside the squalid brothels, tens of thousands of HIV-positive prostitutes are fuelling an AIDS epidemic claiming 10 million lives a year. Series of photographs shows sex workers in Lagos, Nigeria's largest city, living in squalid conditions. According to a recent research study, nearly a quarter of prostitutes in Nigeria have HIV, as 40% of men who patronizes them no longer use condom for safe sex. Therefore there is an estimated 1.2 million people in Lagos living with HIV.

I strongly advised our men; young and old to please hold yourself or better still, get married in order to avoid these Angels of Death.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4179702/Inside-squalid-brothels-Nigeria.html

Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by TheValiant(m): 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
I always feel pity when I see how low these ladies stoop for money. Its just heartbreaking embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
How do people even get erection with these dirty girls?

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by tblacker(m): 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
Showing their faces without their permission is just not right!

5 Likes

Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by Softorgasm(m): 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
As cheap as sex has become, i still wonder what will make a sensible man patronize prostitutes...
It's only a man suffering from inferiority complex, a man who can't talk to a lady, a coward and a social first class dummy that will patronize a prostitute..
A real man should be able to bed a well, high class lady at will, any time and any day....in nollywood, Bollywood and Hollywood.

6 Likes

Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by CoolFreeday(m): 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
Why not edit the pix, this is not right.

1 Like

Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by mhisbliss(f): 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2017
my God, how fo they sleep at night, how do they live with the knowledge of what they do to earn a living, how do they feel when someone refer to them as whores, someone gave birth to them cry

1 Like

Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
Op.....this is not right
Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by newyorks(m): 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
so long as it takes a thief to identify a thief...
it also takes a prostitute to know a prostitute chikina.
Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by browniex: 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
Softorgasm:
As cheap as sex has become, i still wonder what will make a sensible man patronize prostitutes...
It's only a man suffering from inferiority complex, a man who can't talk to a lady, a coward and a social first class dummy that will patronize a prostitute..
A real man should be able to bed a well, high class lady at will, any time and any day....in nollywood, Bollywood and Hollywood.
you are talking shit,prostitutes have thier own thrill,or have you not seen guys with beautiful wives and girls that go for a quickie,with a prostitute,just enter the strip clubs in allen,and see the calibre of men that frequent there,most of them have beautiful wives and girlfriends at home,wanna tell me with thier clout they cant bed any high class girl they want?.it is the expedience,thrill and adrenaline that characterize the whole escapades that make it alluring.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
i nofit do olosho....if i try am...i nofit win bet9ja for this life again

2 Likes

Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
mhisbliss:
my God, how fo they sleep at night, how do they live with the knowledge of what they do to earn a living, how do they feel when someone refer to them as whores, someone gave birth to them cry
don't judge, cos u don't know their story...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by Sibrah: 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
I can imagine client entering there dizzy as a result of 2 alomo and some kparaga or monkeytail.
Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by Apus: 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

bros e tire me oo

2 Likes

Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by mhisbliss(f): 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
sammy550:
don't judge, cos u don't know their story...

where's the judge in my comment, i was only wondering, besides no matter your story you shouldn't resort to prostitution which brings shame to yourself mankind and God, so tell me what sre you really saying, try relating it to your daughter
Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by gabolz(m): 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Ethanol

1 Like

Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by 0955eb027(m): 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
This life.
Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by opribo(m): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
They come in different categories, we have them in corporate offices, there are those who specialize in government contractors and there are the student category but these ones in the ghettos sometimes repackage and come to the highbrow areas. I know one 'olosho' who got hooked to one canadian expatriate today her story is different.

In any case I dont want to generalize but truth is that it is normal. They are not only in Ijora some are in Lekki phase one and dont ask me who their clients are. Some are in VGC infact they are everywhere in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
mhisbliss:
where's the judge in my comment, i was only wondering, [b]besides no matter your story you shouldn't resort to prostitution [/b]which brings shame to yourself mankind and God, so tell me what sre you really saying, try relating it to your daughter
any girl/lady that engage in sexual activity in exchange for payment or other benefit is a prostitute,

Now tell me how many female out der is ready to phock for free.
Go to universities,many use der poossy kitten to graduate.Now tell me the difference between them and once dat u are condemning.
Also, note that it's one of the oldest profession,legal in some countries...

Better for them to use what dey have to get what dey want...cos stealing is a NO NO for me. wink

5 Likes

Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by ayesco202(m): 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ijora Badia! A very bad place to be..
Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by mhisbliss(f): 10:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
sammy550:
any girl/lady that engaging in sexual activity in exchange for payment or other benefit is a prostitute,

Now tell me how many female out der is ready to phock for free.
Go to universities,many use der poossy kitten to graduate.Now tell me the difference between them and once dat u are condemning.
Also, note that it's one of the oldest profession,legal in some countries...

Better for them to use what dey have to get what dey want...cos stealing is a NO NO for me. wink

k
Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2017
mhisbliss:
k
dats ma gal kiss
Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by jakandeola(m): 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
mhisbliss:
k
oya open and close
Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by Michellla(f): 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Is it stfuareugod?
Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
Michellla:
Is it stfuareugod?
Again? Did I not answer this same question last time?
Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by Headlesschicken(m): 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
grin grin u guys should always b proud of dis ppl,cos wivout em in our society,hmmm no even think am,rape cld v been as common as pure water...

2 Likes

Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by Stone03: 11:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
mhisbliss:

Very pathetic.
Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by oglalasioux(m): 1:00am On Feb 02, 2017
La Monde!

There's nothing casual in casual sex.

Sex has to be with a friend for you to enjoy.

Those who patronise sex workers end up with sexual frustration. I know what I'm talking about.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 02, 2017
you have no right to bring their pictures here
please take dem off this is absolutely wrong
Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by Nobody: 2:57am On Feb 02, 2017
That's a brothel?
Re: Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia by Nobody: 3:22am On Feb 02, 2017
Muafrika2:
That's a brothel?

It's where brothers hang out cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Can You Date This Lady? / Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? / Can My Brother Marry My Sister Inlaw.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.