Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,505 members, 7,958,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

Getting Over "Broken Heart" And Relation Hurt:share D Experience, Educate Others - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Over "Broken Heart" And Relation Hurt:share D Experience, Educate Others (2228 Views)

Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs / Guys Come In And Share D Horrible Things Dat A Girl Or Ur Ex Has Done To U / d day u cried for somefin not worth it.....share d experience.. check mine.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Over "Broken Heart" And Relation Hurt:share D Experience, Educate Others by Ojeremi(m): 11:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
is some1 who is heartbroken emotionally stable to function well @ work

yes, very well, it depends on work type though, better with work that involve direct relationship with humans living, u get to see,talk and relate with people ,initially itsnt easy but with time i got used to it, i redirected my passion and love to my work than on 'the lost joy'
Re: Getting Over "Broken Heart" And Relation Hurt:share D Experience, Educate Others by johnjon: 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
Love is overrated. keep on fecking
Re: Getting Over "Broken Heart" And Relation Hurt:share D Experience, Educate Others by Ojeremi(m): 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
mirexxx:
when attention refused 2 b diverted nko? smiley
u don love so??

then u nd some1 esp closeby to help out, a frnd,or close relatn..constant play with peers,gaming ...things dt mks u nt to be alone thinkng of the 'gone past' bt its nt really gd to rush into another relatnshp, rather tk ur tym
Re: Getting Over "Broken Heart" And Relation Hurt:share D Experience, Educate Others by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ojeremi:

then u nd some1 esp closeby to help out, a frnd,or close relatn..constant play with peers,gaming ...things dt mks u nt to be alone thinkng of the 'gone past' bt its nt really gd to rush into another relatnshp, rather tk ur tym
on point
Re: Getting Over "Broken Heart" And Relation Hurt:share D Experience, Educate Others by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:14am On Feb 25, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
is dat so?
very very so.......get a job and see
Re: Getting Over "Broken Heart" And Relation Hurt:share D Experience, Educate Others by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:15am On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Getting Over "Broken Heart" And Relation Hurt:share D Experience, Educate Others by haibe(m): 11:26am On Feb 25, 2015
ireneony:
this boy you can lie ogrin
ludacris ko! ludacris ni!

still.angry?
Re: Getting Over "Broken Heart" And Relation Hurt:share D Experience, Educate Others by haibe(m): 11:31am On Feb 25, 2015
As long as you are away from the person, with time the feelings will leave. I just broke out of one recently. . Time was the main factor
Re: Getting Over "Broken Heart" And Relation Hurt:share D Experience, Educate Others by Emmaowolabia(m): 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
Just kip urself busy,you only miss people when you are jobless
wrong calculation, pray never to be left behind by d man u WILL(because u re yet to love someone) love. Working or idle when it is over between u and someone u love u will understand that there is no exception to heartbreak neither is there any master of it.when i was hit, what was executing a serious project dat took most of my time yet it took d help of God for me to overcome it.
Re: Getting Over "Broken Heart" And Relation Hurt:share D Experience, Educate Others by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
why are all these girls forming "NEVER BEING HEARTBROKEN"...... naija babes and hypocrisy na like Bread and bhtter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Friend's Side Chick Is Asking Me Out / What Other Uses Does Pillow Has Apart From Resting One's Head? / Pls Advice On Cost To Hire Live Band 4 Trad. Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.