Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,597 members, 7,840,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Help! My Friend's Side Chick Is Asking Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Friend's Side Chick Is Asking Me Out (2109 Views)

This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / When your side chick is the photographer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Friend's Side Chick Is Asking Me Out by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:13am On Apr 13, 2015
My friend has been dating this lady for like four years now but the guy is into another girl. She reported the case to me and I promised her that I would talk to my friend. Though I knew he won't marry her.

Three days later, I encouraged her to move on if she feels insecure. Conversely, she called me the next day that she wants me to marry her. She's been promising me heaven and earth ever since.

I told her that it's against guys code but she won't take no for an answer. In fact, a close relative of mine has been persuading me too. I like the lady but I think it amounts to betrayal.

Advise me pls.

cc
mprex
sinaj
tallesty2
ferano
unibenstudent
ploy
EroticAgelina
Re: Help! My Friend's Side Chick Is Asking Me Out by Lovetinz(m): 6:17am On Apr 13, 2015
In your own words.
Its Betrayal.
Re: Help! My Friend's Side Chick Is Asking Me Out by francizy(m): 6:22am On Apr 13, 2015
You have to let your friend know about it since she's just a side chick. If he's cool with it, then go ahead and sign her as your top 9, if he's not cool with it, then leave her on her substitute bench..

** Modified **

Mind you it's very possible she's just trying to use you to get at her boyfriend.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Friend's Side Chick Is Asking Me Out by SpeedyConnect(m): 6:23am On Apr 13, 2015
Looks fabricated

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Friend's Side Chick Is Asking Me Out by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:26am On Apr 13, 2015
SpeedyConnect:
Looks fabricated

I have nothing to prove but it isn't
Re: Help! My Friend's Side Chick Is Asking Me Out by agarawu23(m): 6:28am On Apr 13, 2015
pictures or audio conversation or.. .
Re: Help! My Friend's Side Chick Is Asking Me Out by Dotwillis1(m): 6:28am On Apr 13, 2015
do yhu love her? did she really wanna do this? are yhu single?

if yes? then yhu r good to go....

wait a minute! ...yhur friend's side chick? and v been for yrarss ......hell no!

*that awkard moment when the thoughts of 'my friend must have bleeped her alotta time' .....wont stop coming

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Friend's Side Chick Is Asking Me Out by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:31am On Apr 13, 2015
francizy:
You have to let your friend know about it since she's just a side chick. If he's cool with it, then go ahead and sign her as your top 9, if he's not cool with it, then leave her on her substitute bench..

I couldn't tell him directly but when I tried to blame him for toiling with the lady's emotions that long. He said she is his bush meat and no one can take her away. She got nowhere to go
Re: Help! My Friend's Side Chick Is Asking Me Out by Vince77(m): 6:32am On Apr 13, 2015
Dotwillis1:
do yhu love her? did she really wanna do this? are yhu single?

if yes? then yhu r good to go....

wait a minute! ...yhur friend's side chick? and v been for yrarss ......hell no!

*that awkard moment when the thoughts of 'my friend must have bleeped her alotta time' .....wont stop coming
Yea u r right. It takes alot to get such tot out of d mind
Re: Help! My Friend's Side Chick Is Asking Me Out by francizy(m): 6:34am On Apr 13, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

I couldn't tell him directly but when I tried to blame him for toiling with the lady's emotions that long. He said she is his bush meat and no one can take her away. She got nowhere to go

If that be the case, then don't go close to her.. Except u don't care about your friendship with the guy..
Re: Help! My Friend's Side Chick Is Asking Me Out by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:37am On Apr 13, 2015
Dotwillis1:

I told her that and she said she doesn't care. In her word 'if you nag me for eternity for it, it will still cool with me'
Re: Help! My Friend's Side Chick Is Asking Me Out by Dotwillis1(m): 6:39am On Apr 13, 2015
Vince77:
yeaa yeaa

the worst is getting married to her and the once ' side chicker' turns out to be the best man

1 Like

Re: Help! My Friend's Side Chick Is Asking Me Out by gateofheaven(m): 6:40am On Apr 13, 2015
some women sha,me think's she jst want to use u to get one over ur friend,she's on a mission.
Re: Help! My Friend's Side Chick Is Asking Me Out by Dotwillis1(m): 6:44am On Apr 13, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

I told her that and she said she doesn't care. In her word 'if you nag me for eternity for it, it will still cool with me'
thats because shez been desperate for now

dont heed to that

na yhu the thing go they hunt
Re: Help! My Friend's Side Chick Is Asking Me Out by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:49am On Apr 13, 2015
Dotwillis1:
thats because shez been desperate for now

dont heed to that

na yhu the thing go they hunt

Thank you so much.
I know it would hunt me but I am feeling stupid right now cos a family member is trying to persuade me into it because of some reasons.

Can you please, enlighten me more on how it could hunt me?
Re: Help! My Friend's Side Chick Is Asking Me Out by FLAWLES(f): 6:58am On Apr 13, 2015
;
Re: Help! My Friend's Side Chick Is Asking Me Out by Burger01(m): 7:07am On Apr 13, 2015
Vince77:
...and what if 'that' didn't happen? I mean what if your friend is yet to bleep the girl? Live your life and concentrate on the babe if you so love her. Damn every other person...your friend bleeped the babe or not. It's your call.
Re: Help! My Friend's Side Chick Is Asking Me Out by Dotwillis1(m): 7:10am On Apr 13, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

Thank you so much.
I know it would hunt me but I am feeling stupid right now cos a family member is trying to persuade me into it because of some reasons.

Can you please, enlighten me more on how it could hunt me?
yhu know there is something refferrrd to as 'mood swing' ..now there will be a moment yhu will starting start blaming yhur self as to why do yhu marry her whenever yhu remeber that she was once yhur friend's chick and he only used her.

later in life when yhu meet with yhur friend...same thought will surface.

and dont be surprised..they still gon be having something privately together because they v bn together once

...on another look of it .if yhu v a disagreement with yhur friend.. he will insult yhu while making fun of how he as bn together for years with someone yhu now just taking serious.
Re: Help! My Friend's Side Chick Is Asking Me Out by EdDave(m): 7:39am On Apr 13, 2015
@OP. lf I told you to keep away from her, would you? Then you already know the answer to your question.
Re: Help! My Friend's Side Chick Is Asking Me Out by sweettease(f): 7:39am On Apr 13, 2015
Nonsense! If your friend feels betrayed and gets angry then he is a selfish prick. If he doesn't want her why should he care if she moves on with anyone he knows? It's bad enough that he used her for 4 years, now he is going to determine if she should settle with someone she wants? Bullshi't!

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Friend's Side Chick Is Asking Me Out by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:18am On Apr 13, 2015
FLAWLES:
;

is it you?
Re: Help! My Friend's Side Chick Is Asking Me Out by Vince77(m): 8:39am On Apr 13, 2015
Burger01:

...and what if 'that' didn't happen? I mean what if your friend is yet to bleep the girl? Live your life and concentrate on the babe if you so love her. Damn every other person...your friend bleeped the babe or not. It's your call.
yes u r right in another story. But in dis particular story he has bleeped d girl.
Re: Help! My Friend's Side Chick Is Asking Me Out by Burger01(m): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2015
Vince77:
yes u r right in another story. But in dis particular story he has bleeped d girl.
Then he should make up his mind and stick to his guns. He doesn't need a panel to deliberate on his palava and give judgement.. does he? I guess nat.
Re: Help! My Friend's Side Chick Is Asking Me Out by Vince77(m): 8:48am On Apr 13, 2015
Burger01:

Then he should make up his mind and stick to his guns. He doesn't need a panel to deliberate on his palava and give judgement.. does he? I guess nat
now u r right in dis story. He shld make up his mind. No need for panel
Re: Help! My Friend's Side Chick Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 13, 2015
If I comment now......
Re: Help! My Friend's Side Chick Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 13, 2015
If I comment now....
Re: Help! My Friend's Side Chick Is Asking Me Out by wizard007(m): 9:05am On Apr 13, 2015
Bad bad scenario....there are thousands of girls with those same qualities in your friends side chick...why her, abi u wan marrry out of pity? Na wa for you oooo. DON'T DO IT....except you and your friend only want to take turns...and that's bad too, she can kill both of you grin
Re: Help! My Friend's Side Chick Is Asking Me Out by Mprex(f): 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
My friend has been dating this lady for like four years now but the guy is into another girl. She reported the case to me and I promised her that I would talk to my friend. Though I knew he won't marry her.

Three days later, I encouraged her to move on if she feels insecure. Conversely, she called me the next day that she wants me to marry her. She's been promising me heaven and earth ever since.

I told her that it's against guys code but she won't take no for an answer. In fact, a close relative of mine has been persuading me too. I like the lady but I think it amounts to betrayal.

Advise me pls.

cc
mprex
sinaj
tallesty2
ferano
unibenstudent
ploy
EroticAgelina
dont have anything to do with that girl. Why your friend's ex of all the girls on earth. Has it even occured to you that she is desperate to have you just to spite your friend?

Your friend wounded her ego by making a choice of another girl over her and she is determined to pay him back in his own coin. Dont let that lady use you as her scape goat to achieve her evil desires.

Be Wisesmiley
Re: Help! My Friend's Side Chick Is Asking Me Out by VANYCUTIE(f): 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

bush meat kwa? nchi or mgbada?
Re: Help! My Friend's Side Chick Is Asking Me Out by Paulpaulpaul(m): 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mprex:

dont have anything to do with that girl. Why your friend's ex of all the girls on earth. Has it even occured to you that she is desperate to have you just to spite your friend?

Your friend wounded her ego by making a choice of another girl over her and she is determined to pay him back in his own coin. Dont let that lady use you as her scape goat to achieve her evil desires.

Be Wisesmiley

Thanks miss.
I'm confused because she wants the relationship kept secret till the guy's traditional marriage which will take place very soon.
Re: Help! My Friend's Side Chick Is Asking Me Out by zagaina(m): 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
sweettease:
Nonsense! If your friend feels betrayed and gets angry then he is a selfish prick. If he doesn't want her why should he care if she moves on with anyone he knows? It's bad enough that he used her for 4 years, now he is going to determine if she should settle with someone she wants? Bullshi't!
Ah takam easy nah no carry fire put. DE gal don already decided make DE guy kuku decide. taking friend bush meat no easy o!

(1) (Reply)

Facts That Guys Should Know About Girls / Ladies, Can You Receive Male Visitors In Your House When Your Dad Is Around ? / Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.