Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

3 Priceless Things You Cherished In Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Priceless Things You Cherished In Your Partner (1660 Views)

What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? / Ryhmes For Your Most Cherished Nairalander / Romantics Words To Say To A Girl You Cherished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Priceless Things You Cherished In Your Partner by micronut(m): 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ok......there are virtues, set of attributes or one to be better phrased as qualities we look out for in a relationship or marriage, so to speak.

NOW!

For the Married Ones, tell us 3 priceless things, you saw and you still cherished in your wife/husband since then, till now.

For Engaged or Mingles, what are the ever green virtues and worthy things you saw, admired and still appreciate in your would be husband/wife.

Now, for the singles (still taking his/her time or still searching).. what are the things you look out for in the girl/lady or boy/man of your dream.

Lets learn and see what most people can not do without..

For me, shes Respectful and Reserved, Caring and Homely, Beautiful and Religious.

What about you??
Re: 3 Priceless Things You Cherished In Your Partner by Noloss(f): 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hardworking, courageous and prayerful
Re: 3 Priceless Things You Cherished In Your Partner by alberto2k(m): 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
Single and reserved.

I don't fall into any Category angry
Re: 3 Priceless Things You Cherished In Your Partner by Enegod(m): 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
undecided
Re: 3 Priceless Things You Cherished In Your Partner by Cutehector(m): 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
Wen I get a girlfrnd, I will come bak and tell u. wink I'm not lookin out for anythn doh. Am not d list kinda person. I believ dat for me to get that girl of my dreams, I must have to become the man of her dreams first.

1 Like

Re: 3 Priceless Things You Cherished In Your Partner by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
---Patience
---Honesty
---Verrryyy funny cheesy
---Religious
---Sweeeeeeet
Re: 3 Priceless Things You Cherished In Your Partner by DuchessLily(f): 10:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
*Thinking*

Brb
Re: 3 Priceless Things You Cherished In Your Partner by Cutehector(m): 10:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
MzNelly:
---Patience
---Honesty
---Verrryyy funny cheesy
---Religious
---Sweeeeeeet
--- caring
--- rich
--- atm friendly
--- sexy

grin u need the finest things of life
Re: 3 Priceless Things You Cherished In Your Partner by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
Cutehector:
grin u need the finest things of life

Lol
grin grin *dies from laughter*
Re: 3 Priceless Things You Cherished In Your Partner by Cutehector(m): 10:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol
grin grin *dies from laughter*
wooow, I guess I need to add funny to dat list grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Priceless Things You Cherished In Your Partner by micronut(m): 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
Cutehector:
Wen I get a girlfrnd, I will come bak and tell u. wink I'm not lookin out for anythn doh. Am not d list kinda person. I believ dat for me to get that girl of my dreams, I must have to become the man of her dreams first.
Hmmn......i like that, inspirational! all d best bro
Re: 3 Priceless Things You Cherished In Your Partner by micronut(m): 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
MzNelly:
---Patience
---Honesty
---Verrryyy funny cheesy
---Religious
---Sweeeeeeet

does he have these or its just mere wishes?
Re: 3 Priceless Things You Cherished In Your Partner by Cutehector(m): 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
micronut:
Hmmn......i like that, inspirational! all d best bro
cool
Re: 3 Priceless Things You Cherished In Your Partner by yemicoal(m): 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
@SS, Brilliant, Easy going
Re: 3 Priceless Things You Cherished In Your Partner by micronut(m): 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
DuchessLily:
*Thinking*

Brb
come here joor.............tell us about bobo nice grin
DuchessLily:
*Thinking*

Brb
come here joor.............tell us about bobo nice
Re: 3 Priceless Things You Cherished In Your Partner by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
micronut:
does he have these or its just mere wishes?

Yeah....he does.
Re: 3 Priceless Things You Cherished In Your Partner by lanicky(f): 11:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
My dream man must be.....

Patient
Hilarious
Sexy
Handsome with 10 packs body
God fearing
Wealthy
Righteous
Caring
Loyal
Smart
Intelligent
Not a stalker
Famous
Holy
Gentle like a dove
Bold like a lion
Romantic

Nd......wait I'm coming cheesy
Re: 3 Priceless Things You Cherished In Your Partner by micronut(m): 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
yemicoal:
@SS, Brilliant, Easy going
as in intelligent and cool? Hmn.......only that? caring nko? romantic? cooking skills?
Re: 3 Priceless Things You Cherished In Your Partner by micronut(m): 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
lanicky:

Patient
Hilarious
Sexy
God fearing
Wealthy
Righteous
Caring
Loyal
Smart
Intelligent
Holy
Righteous
Good on bed

Hmn..........one too many! conversiousness
Re: 3 Priceless Things You Cherished In Your Partner by micronut(m): 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
MzNelly:

Yeah....he does.
wao......lucky u! pray u wld not bleeped up oneday.....women can be funny u knw, overtime, u wld be craving for a new one.......just like material.
Re: 3 Priceless Things You Cherished In Your Partner by lanicky(f): 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
micronut:
Hmn..........one too many! conversiousness

He must be a good cook too.
Re: 3 Priceless Things You Cherished In Your Partner by micronut(m): 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
lanicky:

He must be a good cook too.
ur cook again? Hmn...........that's houseboy in husband flesh! am sure he must knw how to wash undies too........ it is well ooo
Re: 3 Priceless Things You Cherished In Your Partner by johnjon: 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
bweast
yansh
toto
Re: 3 Priceless Things You Cherished In Your Partner by DuchessLily(f): 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
micronut:
come here joor.............tell us about bobo nice grin come here joor.............tell us about bobo nice
Wait nauu! Don't rush me pls, let me take my time, so dat d story go sweet well well... grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 Priceless Things You Cherished In Your Partner by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 25, 2015
Peaceful
self control
funny
Re: 3 Priceless Things You Cherished In Your Partner by justmag(m): 6:55am On Feb 25, 2015
1.Above all - love
2.Loyalty.
3.cultured.
4.reserved.
5.Sense of Independent.
6.Educated.
Re: 3 Priceless Things You Cherished In Your Partner by justmag(m): 7:28am On Feb 25, 2015
Cutehector:

This is good. Best way not to settle. Building yourself up for the woman of your dream.
Re: 3 Priceless Things You Cherished In Your Partner by Cutehector(m): 7:31am On Feb 25, 2015
justmag:

This is good. Best way not to settle. Building yourself up for the woman of your dream.
yh, its gona take a while buh I believe it will be worth it. Thnks
Re: 3 Priceless Things You Cherished In Your Partner by justmag(m): 7:45am On Feb 25, 2015
Cutehector:
yh, its gona take a while buh I believe it will be worth it. Thnks

AMEN to that. Let the image of her face be your motivation.
Re: 3 Priceless Things You Cherished In Your Partner by lanicky(f): 10:48am On Feb 25, 2015
micronut:
ur cook again? Hmn...........that's houseboy in husband flesh! am sure he must knw how to wash undies too........ it is well ooo

I was only joking. tongue
Re: 3 Priceless Things You Cherished In Your Partner by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 25, 2015
lanicky:

Patient
Hilarious
Sexy
God fearing
Wealthy
Righteous
Caring
Loyal
Smart
Intelligent
Not a stalker
Famous
Holy
Gentle like a dove
Bold like a lion
Romantic

you might as well wait for an angel to fall down from the sky and marry you.
Re: 3 Priceless Things You Cherished In Your Partner by lanicky(f): 11:37am On Feb 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:
you might as well wait for an angel to fall down from the sky and marry you.

Lol. I was only joking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Wife Is Still In Love And Cheating With Her EX / Lades: How Do You Feel About This? / 27yrs Old For A Lady And Still Single.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.