Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

27yrs Old For A Lady And Still Single. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 27yrs Old For A Lady And Still Single. (1660 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos / Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

27yrs Old For A Lady And Still Single. by Ezemarcel(m): 7:52am On Apr 08, 2015
Hmmmm...but honestly if u re a lady above 27yrs old and u are still single then I think u really need a help...either u are bn monitored closely from ur villa or u are on a long thing......anyways if u are in the category above just inbox me a solution asap before it's too late.
Re: 27yrs Old For A Lady And Still Single. by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 08, 2015
angry

NONSENSE!!!

#YOLO
Re: 27yrs Old For A Lady And Still Single. by MrEhoda(m): 7:58am On Apr 08, 2015
mtchew
Re: 27yrs Old For A Lady And Still Single. by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 08, 2015
Im 35 & happy being single..i dnt find it as a problem...i dnt get y it bothers u if women ages 27 up & still single?? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27yrs Old For A Lady And Still Single. by vizkiz: 8:14am On Apr 08, 2015
KashyBaby:
Im 35 & happy being single..i dnt find it as a problem...i dnt get y it bothers u if women ages 27 up & still single?? shocked

35 and single? Mehn...we need to get you a husband undecided

2 Likes

Re: 27yrs Old For A Lady And Still Single. by theorbiters: 8:17am On Apr 08, 2015
KashyBaby:
Shey you know this is Nigeria??
35yrs! Still single and you say u are happy??!!
You just have no idea what african moms would do to you
Re: 27yrs Old For A Lady And Still Single. by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 08, 2015
theorbiters:

In my opinion, if a woman is contented to live peacefully being single then she is making her life less complicated... smiley
And yes I am HaPpY my friend.

2 Likes

Re: 27yrs Old For A Lady And Still Single. by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 08, 2015
theorbiters:

y'all should shut the Bleep up.........

when its gets to marriage issues that's when you remember u r in Nigeria.....

you forget that life has advanced beyond that level and thinking....... every woman deserves her freedom dude....

marriage doesn't make a lady.....

u using Iphones yet you refuse to upgrade Ur reasoning!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27yrs Old For A Lady And Still Single. by Medunah: 8:30am On Apr 08, 2015
if it bothers u so much, U re free to goan marry them
Re: 27yrs Old For A Lady And Still Single. by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 08, 2015
KashyBaby:

In my opinion, if a woman is contented to live peacefully being single then she is making her life less complicated... smiley

kashy, ignore them....

honestly this is same marriage that comes with issues and most times divorces in this our age and time...

less complicated.....you garrit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27yrs Old For A Lady And Still Single. by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:34am On Apr 08, 2015
KashyBaby:

You wish! You're barely out of your twenties.
Re: 27yrs Old For A Lady And Still Single. by jnrbayano(m): 8:35am On Apr 08, 2015
Op,

Get a bucket of clean water, add a sachet of Miss Bimbo and stir well.

Use the mixture with a brush and scrub that part of your mind which gave birth to this Op.

Don't ever stop till your mindset becomes better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27yrs Old For A Lady And Still Single. by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 08, 2015
KashyBaby:

Are you Rita dummynik grin
Re: 27yrs Old For A Lady And Still Single. by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 08, 2015
OP mentality low pass soak away pit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27yrs Old For A Lady And Still Single. by theorbiters: 8:45am On Apr 08, 2015
KashyBaby:

True and quite understandable....
But inasmuch we try to preach the epistle that 'Marriage isn't a necessity' we can't still rule out the embedded mentality of the african culture....

Have you noticed the way people react when for instance, a female celebrity clocks 31 and she's still single?? You hear questions like, "Is she married?" "Does she have a home?" and all that...
Maybe, in the next 10yrs the older generation that seem to input this emotional and psychological stress would have passed away, leaving the younger ones to move on and think for themselves....

Anyway.....remain happy friend...
Re: 27yrs Old For A Lady And Still Single. by theorbiters: 8:51am On Apr 08, 2015
Vixo:

you forget that life has advanced beyond that level and thinking....... every woman deserves her freedom dude....

Ha!! Bros, you can vex o!!!
Nawa o!!
Shey you dey naija? And u get a naija mom that is still alive?
Wait till you are 40 or 45, you go soon know.

Now, no matter how we try to say "It doesn't matter", you forgetting that where you stay influences your decisions... It is not about upgrading your reasoning or phones, it is just what it is...

Shey you get now.
Re: 27yrs Old For A Lady And Still Single. by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 08, 2015
Nothing wrong with being over 27 n single
There might b other reasons..

And these days marriage is over rated some chics just not interested, some career driven undecided
Re: 27yrs Old For A Lady And Still Single. by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 08, 2015
Vixo:

U got a point
Re: 27yrs Old For A Lady And Still Single. by Femistico(m): 8:58am On Apr 08, 2015
if u are 27 and still single u can inbox me lets mingle I promise I will marry u
Re: 27yrs Old For A Lady And Still Single. by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 08, 2015
theorbiters:

Ha!! Bros, you can vex o!!!
Nawa o!!
Shey you dey naija? And u get a naija mom that is still alive?
Wait till you are 40 or 45, you go soon know.

Now, no matter how we try to say "It doesn't matter", you forgetting that where you stay influences your decisions... It is not about upgrading your reasoning or phones, it is just what it is...

Shey you get now.

nope guy......when will you stop being a mommmy's boy?

even if patience ozokwo na Ur mum....u no fit be man for once

she u get now??
Re: 27yrs Old For A Lady And Still Single. by Tymax(m): 9:03am On Apr 08, 2015
The fact is women are more likely to have childbirth difficulty and complications as they grow older. This applies to those who eventually want to get married then have children. Note the sequence please.

If you know you cannot accept the leadership of a man in your private life, please do not marry. Don't marry just because you love him. You must be able to defer to him.

27 is still a young. No cause for alarm.

1 Like

Re: 27yrs Old For A Lady And Still Single. by zainabicy: 9:09am On Apr 08, 2015
Every lady has the right to whatever life they want,
Even if they want to remain single at whatever age,
One of the reasons why I don't like coming home, most especially in the north, you people in other parts of Nigeria have no idea.
Re: 27yrs Old For A Lady And Still Single. by theorbiters: 9:19am On Apr 08, 2015
Vixo:

nope guy......when will you stop being a mommmy's boy?

even if patience ozokwo na Ur mum....u no fit be man for once

she u get now??
Lol.....of course I get...
But you and I could have a different reasoning, that doesn't mean, others do
Re: 27yrs Old For A Lady And Still Single. by Vyolet(f): 9:44am On Apr 08, 2015
I guess single ladies at 27 should kill themselves right?

If not for societal pressure,most ladies would not consider marriage.
Re: 27yrs Old For A Lady And Still Single. by K9blunt(f): 10:41am On Apr 08, 2015
common how does this affect the precious life of neglected dogs suffering in this country bikonu. free us women abeg.
Re: 27yrs Old For A Lady And Still Single. by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 08, 2015
Ezemarcel:
Hmmmm...but honestly if u re a lady above 27yrs old and u are still single then I think u really need a help...either u are bn monitored closely from ur villa or u are on a long thing......anyways if u are in the category above just inbox me a solution asap before it's too late.

Re: 27yrs Old For A Lady And Still Single. by pretydiva(f): 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
Smh. Dis op need 2 get a life

(1) (Reply)

Is Spending On A Girl A Guaranteed Sign That The Guy Will Marry Her? / Help!! / Female SEXUAL BODY Language Men Should Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.