Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Love Gone Sour: Ny Doctor Requests Kidney Back After Divorce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Gone Sour: Ny Doctor Requests Kidney Back After Divorce (1575 Views)

Love Gone Sour , Please Come And Advice / Evangelist Benny Hinn Remarries Ex-wife, Suzanne Years After Divorce (PHOTOS) / Distance Love Gone Sour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Gone Sour: Ny Doctor Requests Kidney Back After Divorce by dayokanu(m): 2:58am On Jan 09, 2009
A New York doctor has requested to have the kidney he donated to his estranged wife back.

A Long Island surgeon embroiled in a nearly four-year divorce proceeding wants his estranged wife to return the kidney he donated to her, although he says he'll settle for $1.5 million in compensation.

Dr. Richard Batista, a surgeon at Nassau University Medical Center, told reporters at his lawyer's Long Island office Wednesday that he decided to go public with his demand for kidney compensation because he has grown frustrated with the negotiations with his estranged wife

He said he gave his kidney to Dawnell Batista, now 44, in June 2001. She filed for divorce in July 2005, although he claims she began having an extramarital affair 18 months to two years after receiving the kidney transplant, his attorney, Dominick Barbara said

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/01/08/divorcing-man-wants-kidne_n_156197.html
Re: Love Gone Sour: Ny Doctor Requests Kidney Back After Divorce by H2O2: 3:11am On Jan 09, 2009
LOL Good one
But he ain't gon' get it
Re: Love Gone Sour: Ny Doctor Requests Kidney Back After Divorce by dayokanu(m): 3:16am On Jan 09, 2009
why cant he get it? If you can get you car, your gifts back why not your kidney she has been using to shag another man?
Re: Love Gone Sour: Ny Doctor Requests Kidney Back After Divorce by H2O2: 3:38am On Jan 09, 2009
Ain't yours no more. It's hers now. Signed, sealed, and delivered to its new owner.
Re: Love Gone Sour: Ny Doctor Requests Kidney Back After Divorce by dayokanu(m): 3:57am On Jan 09, 2009
Do you retrieve your car and other things she benefits by being your wife?
Re: Love Gone Sour: Ny Doctor Requests Kidney Back After Divorce by SeanT21(f): 5:34am On Jan 09, 2009
Let him get it back.

How can she cheat on the man that love her so much that he give her his kidney.Shameless FOOL!!
Re: Love Gone Sour: Ny Doctor Requests Kidney Back After Divorce by H2O2: 5:35am On Jan 09, 2009
Long as they are all in your name. In fact, you might even split 'em 50-50 if the judge deems fit!
Re: Love Gone Sour: Ny Doctor Requests Kidney Back After Divorce by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 09, 2009
LOL, this is creul, how you go request kidney back?

Must be really hurt cry cry
Re: Love Gone Sour: Ny Doctor Requests Kidney Back After Divorce by dayokanu(m): 6:36am On Jan 09, 2009
Yeah.

A Man loves you so much he gave you his beloved kidney. You got it and now you cheat on him.

Thats heartless. This the other guy look at her twice when she was on the hospital bed?
Re: Love Gone Sour: Ny Doctor Requests Kidney Back After Divorce by MoneyRule(m): 6:45am On Jan 09, 2009
The man pity her self! He should have refused the cash settlement and insisted on getting his kidney back! And when they do the operation na she go pay because na him pay for the first one.
Make she go collect the other guy kidney!
Re: Love Gone Sour: Ny Doctor Requests Kidney Back After Divorce by spikedcylinder: 9:58am On Jan 09, 2009
LOL! He must have really wanted to hurt her and this is just the best way to do it. Hurt her so bad, she feels it in her kidney!
Re: Love Gone Sour: Ny Doctor Requests Kidney Back After Divorce by ima1(f): 10:05am On Jan 09, 2009
i think he should get his kidney back or she pay him the money cuz he saved her life and she just go out and cheat on him, i think she is heartless, he worked his butt off and she just screwed him over. paybacks a bitch.
Re: Love Gone Sour: Ny Doctor Requests Kidney Back After Divorce by yimiton(f): 10:32am On Jan 09, 2009
Good one. She should either give the man back his kidney or go away with no monetary settlement from the man. I don't understand how a woman cheats on her husband and still has the guts to make divorce settlement demands. She can't have it both ways, she can give it back to the man and get another from her partner in crime.
Re: Love Gone Sour: Ny Doctor Requests Kidney Back After Divorce by Pennywise(m): 10:44am On Jan 09, 2009
I think the real villain in all this is the 'man' shagging a married woman with a borrowed kidney. They should unmask him.He has to be the lowest of the low.
Re: Love Gone Sour: Ny Doctor Requests Kidney Back After Divorce by tkb417(m): 10:55am On Jan 09, 2009
how can he get the kidney back? another surgery?
the lady will run i swear
Re: Love Gone Sour: Ny Doctor Requests Kidney Back After Divorce by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2009
i don't think he'll get it though. the court'll compensate him some other way if they don't dismiss his request. a kidney? c'mon!
Re: Love Gone Sour: Ny Doctor Requests Kidney Back After Divorce by olanajim(m): 11:09am On Jan 09, 2009
The moral of this is that if you must donate a vital part of your body to your lover, you should include disengagement clause like "if he or she mess up, you will have your body back"

It is unfortunate the woman didn't even think of the kidney before filing for divorce. She must have thought she can have it all in her own way.

Now, her new loverboy must demostrate his love by donating his own kidney. In fact, this is a blessing in disguise. She ought to have asked her new loverboy to help. And if the man refuses, she should know how much the ex mean to him, whatever their differences. If a man can't die for you, then he doesn't worth dying for.
Re: Love Gone Sour: Ny Doctor Requests Kidney Back After Divorce by spikedcylinder: 11:27am On Jan 09, 2009
yimiton:

Good one. She should either give the man back his kidney or go away with no monetary settlement from the man. I don't understand how a woman cheats on her husband and still has the guts to make divorce settlement demands. She can't have it both ways, she can give it back to the man and get another from her partner in crime.

Thats only a claim. In a divorce, accusations fly left, right and center.
Re: Love Gone Sour: Ny Doctor Requests Kidney Back After Divorce by kushi1: 11:35am On Jan 09, 2009
funny!!

The Kidney's gone. . . .ah ahn undecided
Re: Love Gone Sour: Ny Doctor Requests Kidney Back After Divorce by JazzFreak(m): 11:56am On Jan 09, 2009
What kind of love do they share that it came to one wishing the other dead.

SeanT21:

Let him get it back.

How can she cheat on the man that love her so much that he give her his kidney.

But why are women like this sef  ?
Re: Love Gone Sour: Ny Doctor Requests Kidney Back After Divorce by dayokanu(m): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2009
The woman is just wicked. She and her new boyfriend should pay back the money or the kidney
Re: Love Gone Sour: Ny Doctor Requests Kidney Back After Divorce by tRoOE(f): 7:10am On Jan 10, 2009
damn she's heartless
Can't he cut her chest open so he can take the kidney out ni angry
Re: Love Gone Sour: Ny Doctor Requests Kidney Back After Divorce by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2009
O girl! Na 4 chest u get ur own kidney?
Re: Love Gone Sour: Ny Doctor Requests Kidney Back After Divorce by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2009
Re: Love Gone Sour: Ny Doctor Requests Kidney Back After Divorce by spoilt(f): 11:42pm On Jan 11, 2009
If i was in his shoes I'd get my kidney back, thats for sure. grin
Re: Love Gone Sour: Ny Doctor Requests Kidney Back After Divorce by Treetop20(m): 12:35am On Jan 12, 2009
this story makes me laugh cheesy cheesy
Re: Love Gone Sour: Ny Doctor Requests Kidney Back After Divorce by proo212(m): 1:56am On Jan 12, 2009
Damn and I thought men were the horrible ones,  grin   joke.

We haven't heard her side of the story yet (why she cheated, not making excuses for it). Perhaps he never let it rest that he gave her a kidney so she has to be eternally grateful to him, Who knows, maybe after hearing that every time, she had enough and oops fell on another manliness mean kidney.

Like I said, there is no excuse for what she did, but I'm sure she'll have a reason or justify it.

just saying like
Re: Love Gone Sour: Ny Doctor Requests Kidney Back After Divorce by Grizzly(m): 3:39am On Jan 12, 2009
bullshit,
u want it, come and get it
Re: Love Gone Sour: Ny Doctor Requests Kidney Back After Divorce by Moonstone(f): 8:21am On Jan 12, 2009
LoL - He did not give her that kidney with a condition. In fact, he did not give her the kidney just because she was his wife. He could have given that kidney to anyone he loved enough. . . and she was someone he loved.
Re: Love Gone Sour: Ny Doctor Requests Kidney Back After Divorce by chyk91(m): 8:41am On Jan 12, 2009
he aint getting it back.
Re: Love Gone Sour: Ny Doctor Requests Kidney Back After Divorce by spikedcylinder: 9:46am On Jan 12, 2009
Dan9797:

ROTFLMAO!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Love Gone Sour: Ny Doctor Requests Kidney Back After Divorce by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 12, 2009
He sure wont get it back because e be donor agency and donor agencies can't get their donations back no matter what but its really hurtful. If only it was like a car battery. You wish ,  but what if sometime in future the donated kidney goes bad, then a real test for the lover boy ,  but if the man's solo kidney becomes faulty ,  then ,  then ,  does Chico Ejiro have a storyline for a new movie now starring:

Genevieve Nnaji as Cheating Lady
Ramsey Nouah as Husband
Saheed Balogun as Lover Boy

(1) (2) (Reply)

~Is Ignorance Bliss . . .?~ / Nairaland Babies And Grannies / Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.