Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Distance Love Gone Sour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Distance Love Gone Sour (1273 Views)

Naughty By Nature: First Love Gone Sour / Love Gone Sour , Please Come And Advice / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distance Love Gone Sour by Nairaboi(m): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2011
she was in Abj, i was in mkd. She told me he was his neighbour, he later left her because he got tired of her. later i found out he was her lover. She refused to apologize 4 her wrong 2 me, and even tells me 2 d face that she is still begging him becos she loves him.i feel hurt and i feel like paying her back in her own coin. Or do i just 4get about her. Pls pals. I wish 2 seek ur wise opinions
Re: Distance Love Gone Sour by 195(f): 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2011
Re: Distance Love Gone Sour by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2011
Nairaboi:

she was in Abj, i was in mkd. She told me he was his neighbour, he later left her because he got tired of her. later i found out he was her lover. She refused to apologize 4 her wrong 2 me, and even tells me 2 d face that she is still begging him becos she loves him.i feel hurt and i feel like paying her back in her own coin. Or do i just 4get about her. Pls pals. I wish 2 seek your wise opinions

ignore and forget those urges to pay her back.

someone so ignorant and selfish is not worthy of your anger and resentment.
if i were you i would just feel sorry for her and move on. Never look back because for her to tell you
to your FACE that she has every intention to make it right with him goes to show how cold and inconsiderate
she is. You don't need that in your life. BETTER WILL COME YOUR WAY.

Don't hate her and don't even show her any bad face just keep it moving, she will realize her error.
Re: Distance Love Gone Sour by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2011
well said Mzdark, i wonder how anyone could think of wasting any more time of their lives with such person.

@poster
she is not even worth an SMS, let alone a phone call. move on because she certainly has.
Re: Distance Love Gone Sour by Nairaboi(m): 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2011
@jaybrown n msDark. Tnx 4 ur advice
Re: Distance Love Gone Sour by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 28, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

well said Mzdark, i wonder how anyone could think of wasting any more time of their lives with such person.

@poster
she is not even worth an SMS, let alone a phone call. move on because she certainly has.

Nairaboi:

@jaybrown n msDark. Tnx 4 your advice

cool cool
Re: Distance Love Gone Sour by MrsChima1(f): 2:51am On Dec 29, 2011
I agree@ the Doctors. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Distance Love Gone Sour by cynthiafred67(f): 7:48am On Dec 29, 2011
Move on and forget about her she is not worth anymore of your time.
Re: Distance Love Gone Sour by Exponental(m): 8:27am On Dec 29, 2011
U aint just lucky wit dist relatnshp. Let her go if she feels she's done with u.
Re: Distance Love Gone Sour by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

ignore and forget those urges to pay her back.

someone so ignorant and selfish is not worthy of your anger and resentment.
if i were you i would just feel sorry for her and move on. Never look back because for her to tell you
to your FACE that she has every intention to make it right with him goes to show how cold and inconsiderate
she is. You don't need that in your life. BETTER WILL COME YOUR WAY.

Don't hate her and don't even show her any bad face just keep it moving, she will realize her error.

i dont even remember typing this.
Re: Distance Love Gone Sour by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
I agree@ the Doctors. grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol shut up there.
Re: Distance Love Gone Sour by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2012
*EATING MY ROASTED CORN* sad
Re: Distance Love Gone Sour by tashanja(m): 12:13am On Sep 17, 2012
@ OP:
If she could say that to your face, it means she has stopped caring, therefore doing same to her wouldn't hurt her at all because she already stopped caring - get it? So move on like everybody is telling you.
Re: Distance Love Gone Sour by Mynd44: 2:09am On Sep 17, 2012
Lol @ bella moerena

(1) (Reply)

Ladies & Gentlemen Please Read And Advise Me: Read Through Please. / Double Edge Sword (when Revenge Is Inevitable) / Choice Of Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.