Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. (4474 Views)

Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes / I Proposed To A Lady The First Time I Saw Her And She Accepted On The Spot / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:

I don't know why you are insulting me like this just because I expressed my opinion.

Well I don't have anything to say to you except that you should mind the way you talk to people.

Thanks
Fvck off and quit making opinions from your ass.

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:

Okay, sorry if I hurt you. Just like you, I feel its my right to err my opinions.
Once again, accept my apologies

Have a blissful marriage
Thanks and God bless
I swear, u fvcked up!!! why must u apologize to dat imbecil.e from his reply, u shld av known hw immature he is......
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by mulattoclaro(m): 10:37am On Feb 25, 2015
Midehi:

ok oooo...she is welcom to our benin land.
are you from Benin city, Edo State?
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by Mubbyleey(m): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2015
Blackett:
My friend, shut the fvck up! Is it your mb he's using to show her off, fool? Does that girl look like the most beautiful girl in the world? Does she look like a trophy wife to you, you die hard dumbass? It's his choice. He proposed, she said yes. Wtf is your business with whether he uploads it or not?

Haven't you see pictures of a nairalander getting married making frontpage everytime? You're a fool!

row row row your boat gently the fvck away from me...
do I have time for your bullshit? no no no no no no \_ no no no no no no.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by mulattoclaro(m): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2015
zick19:

I swear, u fvcked up!!! why must u apologize to dat imbecil.e from his reply, u shld av known hw immature he is......
you're goat. See who's calling someone an slowpoke. You demented fellow. Idiot. A fool of the first order.
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 25, 2015
mulattoclaro:
it was when she called me immature that really annoyed me otherwise i would have ignored her.
Don't mind the Jobless tool.

I'm happy for you. Not easy finding one person who makes all the effort worth it. And finding one who accepts you irrespective of your nationality and also showing such willingness to leave a country she grew up all her life to a place she never thought of, all because she loves you.

That is what love is, and should be applauded. Just that we have so many _idiots registering on nairaland these days.
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 25, 2015
Blackett:
You're a hopelessly foolish _idiot.

He is sharing his happiness and that is all you say? Can't you see when someone is really in love and not trolling? Fooool! I know you're single. It's no one's fault that no man wants you.

Nonsense.
see d idio.t judging, between u nd d op, i dnt knw who is more stupi.d....... u jez come frm nowhere nd started typin nonsense to d girl as if u can say it to her in real life...... bastar.d!!!
quote me fool nd u will regret ur life
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 25, 2015
zick19:

see d idio.t judging, between u nd d op, i dnt knw who is more stupi.d....... u jez come frm nowhere nd started typin nonsense to d girl as if u can say it to her in real life...... bastar.d!!!
You're a fvcktard. Fvck off from my mentions, hopeless kid.
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 25, 2015
mulattoclaro:
you're goat. See who's calling someone an slowpoke. You demented fellow. Idiot. A fool of the first order.
hehehehe grin...... see stupi.d nigga rejoicing over an e-proposal, i cnt jez wait to laugh u by d time the innocent lady knows who u truly re........
quote me, u diz Lowlife fool
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by mulattoclaro(m): 10:48am On Feb 25, 2015
Blackett:
Don't mind the Jobless tool.

I'm happy for you. Not easy finding one person who makes all the effort worth it. And finding one who accepts you irrespective of your nationality and also showing such willingness to leave a country she grew up all her life to a place she never thought of, all because she loves you.

That is what love is, and should be applauded. Just that we have so many _idiots registering on nairaland these days.
thanks a lot man. If we had more of you in Nigeria, Nigeria will be a better place. Most of them will never agree to follow you down to Africa cos of the silly stories they hear about us. I made her realise that not all Nigerians are bad. That they are good Nigerians everywhere the same way you have the bad eggs amongst them. She's in charge of running her family's business here in Canada. She fortified her position just to be with me. She didn't mind if I was from a country whose image has been badly tarnished abroad and that girl had the temerity to call me immature.
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 25, 2015
Blackett:
You're a fvcktard. Fvck off from my mentions, hopeless kid.
between u and i, who is hopeless poor bastar.d
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by mulattoclaro(m): 10:49am On Feb 25, 2015
zick19:

it's obvious you're frustrated.
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by mulattoclaro(m): 10:51am On Feb 25, 2015
zick19:

hehehehe grin...... see stupi.d nigga rejoicing over an e-proposal, i cnt jez wait to laugh u by d time the innocent lady knows who u truly re........
quote me, u diz Lowlife fool
inferiority complex is really bad. Your writeup just showed how frustrated you are with your life. Too bad.
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 25, 2015
mulattoclaro:
thanks a lot man. If we had more of you in Nigeria, Nigeria will be a better place. Most of them will never agree to follow you down to Africa cos of the silly stories they hear about us. I made her realise that not all Nigerians are bad. That they are good Nigerians everywhere the same way you have the bad eggs amongst them. She's in charge of running her family's business here in Canada. She fortified her position just to be with me. She didn't mind if I was from a country whose image has been badly tarnished abroad and that girl had the temerity to call me immature.
Wow. That's really impressive bro. You're a good ambassador to Nigeria. And when she comes, she'll definitely have positive things to say.

On nairaland, not everyone that comments has a functioning brain. Their thinking is always one dimensional.

I'm happy for you and I hope you both get married.

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 25, 2015
mulattoclaro:
it's obvious you're frustrated.
That's the word bro. . . _stupid inexperienced kids still feeding off parents. What do they know?
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 25, 2015
mulattoclaro:
inferiority complex is really bad. Your writeup just showed how frustrated you are with your life. Too bad.
Blackett:
That's the word bro. . . _stupid inexperienced kids still feeding off parents. What do they know?

see the 2 idiots claiming what they are not. and see d idiot calling me a kid, i swear to God Almighty, i can feed you both till u die........ Lowlife fools
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 25, 2015
jez came from nowhere to seek attention over here...... fool!!!
I'm done with you
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 25, 2015
mulattoclaro:
are you from Benin city, Edo State?
yea
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 25, 2015
zick19:

see the 2 idiots claiming what they are not. and see d idiot calling me a kid, i swear to God Almighty, i can feed you both till u die........ Lowlife fools
Use the money to buy a brain for you, and your generation. _twat!

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 25, 2015
zick19:
I'm done with you
You should have stayed. Son of a goat.
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by Thanos(m): 11:31am On Feb 25, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I'm on top of the world right now. I proposed to her yesterday while we were buying stuffs in the supermarket. She said yes. What makes it more interesting is that she has decided to come to Nigeria with me and her parents agreed. I even gave her a Bini name too and also teaching her how she will greet her future mother and father in law when we get to Nigeria.
Mumu dey worry you. No wake from your dream
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by mulattoclaro(m): 11:35am On Feb 25, 2015
Midehi:

yea
wow. See my sister o. I'm from Oriohimwon Local Govt. What about you?
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by mulattoclaro(m): 11:36am On Feb 25, 2015
Thanos:

Mumu dey worry you. No wake from your dream
you're such a fool. Hopeless Arrow.
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by mulattoclaro(m): 11:38am On Feb 25, 2015
zick19:

a goat you are and a goat you shall remain. People of your type always remain stagnant in a particular spot and never advance in life. You're a disease.
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by mulattoclaro(m): 11:43am On Feb 25, 2015
zick19:
I'm done with you
your father should have done withdrawal method or probably used a condom the day he met sex with your mother. The world have been a idiot short.
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by Thanos(m): 11:45am On Feb 25, 2015
mulattoclaro:
you're such a fool. Hopeless Arrow.
I smell butthurt
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by Penssuwa(m): 11:46am On Feb 25, 2015
Blackett:
You should have stayed. Son of a goat.
Hey dude, you sound so bitter & resentful. This ain't about the topic but ur personality. No comment frm u has any positive thing in it. Your choice of words make me feel no human exist close to u. Plz seek for help asap.

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by mulattoclaro(m): 11:48am On Feb 25, 2015
Penssuwa:

Hey dude, you sound so bitter & resentful. This ain't about the topic but ur personality. No comment frm u has any positive thing in it. Your choice of words make me feel no human exist close to u. Plz seek for help asap.
dude stop saying what you don't know. That fool attacked him first. If there's anyone who need help it's zick19 and not Blackett
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 25, 2015
mulattoclaro:
wow. See my sister o. I'm from Oriohimwon Local Govt. What about you?
am ishan proper dou
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by mulattoclaro(m): 11:52am On Feb 25, 2015
Midehi:

am ishan proper dou
that's nice.
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by Penssuwa(m): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2015
mulattoclaro:
your father should have done withdrawal method or probably used a condom the day he met sex with your mother. The world have been a idiot short.
I expected maturity frm u to nullify the question on immaturity but u've ended up erasing all doubt. Is this how u gonn' handle ur future wife?
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by mulattoclaro(m): 11:58am On Feb 25, 2015
Penssuwa:

I expected maturity frm u to nullify the question on immaturity but u've ended up erasing all doubt. Is this how u gonn' handle ur future wife?
what do you expect? Simply cos I decided to show how happy I am by saying it on nl someone had the audacity to call me immature. I love my wife and I'm proud to show her off. Zick19 was a pure here. If I hadn't replied her in that manner she will still do it again on maybe another thread. I had to curtail it and let them know that I don't take nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys See What Nigerian Ladies Prefer...online Romance Is No Longer The Deal / Make Him/her Feel Special With A Gift:::: Take A Peep / When You Think You Have Your Boo All To Yourself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.