Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Guy/ladies, Its High Time You Met Your Own Requirements. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy/ladies, Its High Time You Met Your Own Requirements. (670 Views)

Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. / Ladies, Its Friday Night Again. / Ladies Its GAME TIME: Come Build Your Perfect Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy/ladies, Its High Time You Met Your Own Requirements. by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 25, 2015
It is an outright scam when you have a certain requirement ur potential partner must meet before you date or marry them, but u dont even meet that requirement. Its high time guys and ladies stopped this romantic scam.

* If you want to date/marry someone dat has money, make sure you have ur own money too, if not ur a scam.

* If you want to date/marry a virgin, make sure ur a virgin too, if not ur a scam.

* If u want to date/marry a God-fearing person, make sure u fear God too, if not ur a scam.

* If u wanna date/marry someone who is tall and cute, make sure ur tall and cute too, if not ur a scam.

* If u want ur partner to be faithful to you, but ur not faithful kwa, u be beta scam mbok.

Ndito! Ndito! Akpede, ur partner or potential partner wants sth from you and cannot give dat thing too, (mbok feke oh) as in, dont boda being in such a relationship, except u dont mind being scammed all in d name of "I-roff-you!"cheesy. And if you have any requirement whatsoever dat u want your partner to meet, but you dont meet dat same requirement, again I say in a loud voice, UR A SCAM!

Sekem!cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guy/ladies, Its High Time You Met Your Own Requirements. by Cutehector(m): 10:10am On Feb 25, 2015
I would neva ask a gurl out who has a list for the kind of man she will wana date!

1 Like

Re: Guy/ladies, Its High Time You Met Your Own Requirements. by vislabraye(m): 10:30am On Feb 25, 2015
Tell dem ladies..m.
Re: Guy/ladies, Its High Time You Met Your Own Requirements. by falconey(m): 10:31am On Feb 25, 2015
please what is the venue for GNS 301?
Re: Guy/ladies, Its High Time You Met Your Own Requirements. by iceberylin(m): 10:40am On Feb 25, 2015
Incase undecided
Re: Guy/ladies, Its High Time You Met Your Own Requirements. by jmoore(m): 10:42am On Feb 25, 2015
falconey:
please what is the venue for GNS 301?

SAMBISA.
Re: Guy/ladies, Its High Time You Met Your Own Requirements. by LadyX(f): 10:43am On Feb 25, 2015
Cutehector:
I would neva ask a gurl out who has a list for the kind of man she will wana date!
She will not tell you she has a list. She will compare you to the list she has without your knowledge/in her head.

1 Like

Re: Guy/ladies, Its High Time You Met Your Own Requirements. by Cutehector(m): 10:48am On Feb 25, 2015
LadyX:

She will not tell you she has a list. She will compare you to the list she has without your knowledge/in her head.
lmao. I'd ask her what she wants in a man on d first date. I'm very intriguing and I knw hw to get information frm a girl. Seriously to be frank, d first date determines if I wil wana spend my time wit her.
Re: Guy/ladies, Its High Time You Met Your Own Requirements. by jmoore(m): 11:00am On Feb 25, 2015
op, some ladies go vex for you for that tall one oh. grin
Re: Guy/ladies, Its High Time You Met Your Own Requirements. by justmag(m): 11:05am On Feb 25, 2015
Lol! Especially all these girls that are very broke and they are looking for a man within a certain income bracket.
Re: Guy/ladies, Its High Time You Met Your Own Requirements. by Thanos(m): 11:30am On Feb 25, 2015
Yet another dry post

(1) (Reply)

Exercise For Better Sex / 5 Weird Things Naija Girls Do / What Is A Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.