Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? (2718 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by naijaboiy: 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mhizizzy:

U ugly cool
shocked

sad
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
*sigh*. I would choose NONE based solely on their physical properties.

That picture does nothing for me. Nada. Zero. Zilch.

I know nothing of character for those men---I might find one attractive once I get to know them. Right now, they're just sculptures.

#Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by justmag(m): 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
missjenna:
Sorry op, but I don't need any of these men when I have my handsome, intelligent, Nigerian men cool

I don't know you but I adore you for this. You have a bright future ahead.
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
justmag:

I don't know you but I adore you for this. You have a bright future ahead.

Thanks smiley
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by justmag(m): 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mhizizzy:
I hate machos......dey scare me.....I prefer sweet nd soft nd funny..tall...lil bit fair nd very handsome Guy.. wink

have you ever been lifted off the ground by a big strong man? Luke lifted and felt like u were held by a king. U may be thinking man beater but every woman needs a big man feel.. Eg. Me grin
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Looks like I'm going to Brazil kiss
Re: Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? by chic2pimp(m): 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mhizizzy:

U ugly cool

Bia You sef dey call people ugly?LOOOOOOOOOOL grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Way You Act When You Take A Girl Out And She Offers To Pay The Bill (pics) / Guys Only / Must Read: Why Most Beautiful Women Are Lazy In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.