Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

What Will I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will I Do? (1424 Views)

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / Will I Be Seen As A Killer? / How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will I Do? by saater(m): 10:07am On Jan 09, 2009
I caught my girl friend pant down on my bed wt my best friend, since then my friend run away from me. for three months now i have not set my eyes on him. I sent my girl friend away, but since then i can not love any other woman more than i loved her. i would have love to wlcome her bk after she has apologised, but i was wt three of my friends that same day that i caught her, and i was like how would they look at me when i will accept her bk? i still love her but when ever i look at her and remember how i met her necked wt my own friend, and how she will be in the same bed wt me again i get comfused. pls can u people advice me.
Re: What Will I Do? by GucciBabe(f): 10:52am On Jan 09, 2009
breaking up is hard, regardless of what went wrong and how bad it is. you probably just not over your feelings for her but with time you will have to get over the whole issue and move on with your life. There is nothing you can do to erase that memory. how would she have reacted if she caught you with her best friend? besides you shouldn't have to tell the girl to leave before she takes that decision unless she has no shame which prob got her pants down in the first place. ask yourself. Are you ready to deal with that?
Re: What Will I Do? by emilyone(f): 10:58am On Jan 09, 2009
what i will suggest is that if you had the interest of taking her to the pulpit before the incident forget her and continue with your life, you will surely get over it, its a matter of time,
Re: What Will I Do? by kushi1: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2009
Erase hur 4rum ya mind!! angry

Kpele shogbo. . . With time you'll get over hur embarassed
Re: What Will I Do? by MoneyRule(m): 11:05am On Jan 09, 2009
My advice to you: forget her,she a'int worth the second thought,move on! You are finding it difficult to love sum1 else because you have refused to accept the consequences of a very responsible decision.As for me,even if this happens on the eve b4 my wedding,forget the wedding! But that's just me.
Re: What Will I Do? by akaa(f): 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2009
i suggest you move on with your life, forget about her she doesen`t deserve your love, because if eventually you marry her she will still cheat on you, infact she don`t have integrity.
Re: What Will I Do? by HOLLASLYD(m): 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2009
move on.no even look back
Re: What Will I Do? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2009
Oh please you guys enough already!!

Let he who has never betrayed any loved one before be the first to cast the stone?

@ At Poster . . If you love her, then you can let it go. Don’t because of a mistake throw a way real love!! Don’t away because of pride – what your friends will say, let go of a good woman.

I’d say, follow your instinct. If you really want her back, then take her back!
Re: What Will I Do? by spikedcylinder: 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2009
Ujujoan:

Let he who has never betrayed any loved one before be the first to cast the stone?

@ At Poster . . If you love her, then you can let it go. Don’t because of a mistake throw a way real love!! Don’t away because of pride – what your friends will say, let go of a good woman.

Agreed but I would be giving this advice if he didn't actaully see them doing it. Different ball game there.
Re: What Will I Do? by Ben13: 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2009
only delete her number from your phone undecided
Re: What Will I Do? by Vonny: 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2009
Saater

Do yourself a favor and SPARE YOUR HEART now than later. So you got your woman pants down with your friend? Hmmm, please note that this was the 'FIRST TIME' (according to you) that this took place. Goodness only knows how long it's been going on. So here's the thing, there are two types of cheaters,

Cheater #1: They cheat once (maybe twice) and the guilt is too much to bare, so they inform you of their nasty betrayal
Cheater #2: They cheat and continue to cheat, they may feel guilty, but not guilty enough to inform you of their nasty betrayal (until they are caught)

Now the difference between the two is,

Cheater#1: Is MORE likely to return to you, apologize and beg for your forgiveness and want to work things out
Cheater#2: Is LESS likely to return to you, apologize and beg for your forgiveness and want to work things out

Now the similarity between the two is,

They are both CHEATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But unfortunately for you, you are stuck with Cheater#2, the one that is less likely to return to you and apologize until she has continued to sleep around with your friend (and trust me she still is) and things don't work out between them, then she'll be running back to your door wanting to patch things, only to return to her CHEATING CAREER (and trust me it is) once everything is back to normal between the two of you.

So here goes the reality check,

This woman DOES NOT LOVE YOU enough to close her legs to EVERY other man out there, sorry but this is what you need to ACCEPT so you can MOVE ON.

The problem with loving someone that DOESN'T love you is that you are going to ACCEPT whatever ditch they decide to throw you in. This is the reason why you are willing to ACCEPT her cheating.

My advice to you is to MOVE ON, and under all circumstances DO NOT CONTACT this woman again. Remember if you choose to forgive her, you are choosing to let her BREAK YOUR HEART once again. Good luck.
Re: What Will I Do? by izeek(m): 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2009
well i can tolerate a cheating girlfriend,
but when the other party involved is my friend,
it goes to show the level of her moral upbringing and how irresponsible she is.
her sleeping with your friend say she has absolutely no ragard for you or wwhat u both have.
Re: What Will I Do? by viperman: 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2009
Ujujoan:

A very Senseless, insincere, immature post this is. If the poster was your blood brother would you advice him to take back the LovePeddler?
Even as a guy, I always tell people that there's no excuse for cheating(talkmore cheating with the bestfriend). Anyone who cheats does it CONSCIOUSLY and WILLINGLY, i repeat CONSCIOUSLY and WILLINGLY!, no matter how little the degree of cheating is.
As for this case, she consciously took his bestfriend, to his bed, ,stripped her clothes[/b]and had [b]sex with him.
You see the different levels of consciousness she crossed? And to think that at each stage there are sub-stages. She just didn't have any level of respect for him; she's not responsible even while catching fun; she's not worth being serious with.
And yes! I will cast this stone and even a rocket launcher at you and the girl because i know a lot of people who wouldn't and have never cheated on their partners while they were dating. I for one.

@Poster
There are loads of girls out there with their heads still intact.
If i were in your shoes, i  would do either of 2 things to this girl:

1. IF I HAPPEN TO AWAKEN FROM SLEEP MY EVIL SIDE, I'LL Take her back, make her believe i want to marry/be serious with her, stay/manage with her head cools down and she's deep in love with me, use her well enough for say 3-5 years or more then dump her a day before her birthday on the year i intend to.(risky though and means you'd have to have time on your hands also).

2. Heed the advice you've been given all over this thread. Have mercy on her and let her be.

And please, make up with your best friend. Rather than seeing him as an enemy, you should see him as a someone who helped expose the LovePeddler in your girlfriend. Imagine if you had married such. Just tell him that next time he does such a thing and succeeds, rather than keep it secret he should let you know once he's had sex with the lady so you know where to place her in your life. As crazy as it might sound, one needs such friends around when searching for a real woman for a serious relationship, they are called 'Validators'.
Re: What Will I Do? by higznet(m): 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2009
sorry oo. a similar thing happened to me twice. the difference is i didn't catch them. i was told by people who were with them.
in the first case, my friend shagged my girlfriend when i travelled abroad for a 6 months holiday. i was heart broken. i stopped seeing the girl. 2 years later i shagged my friend's girlfriend, she told him and he almost died from heartbreak because he was in love with her, i was almost shagging his newly wedded wife when our common friends called me to order. now all my friends understand me better and they don't go near my girlfriend.
in the second case, another girlfriend of mine shagged a guy I'm not close to. she apologised and i took her back. i revenged by shagging 8 of her best friends. she almost died when she saw the picture of one of them (very hot bodilicious babe) on my phone 3 months later. we are still very good friends & now business partners but no more lovers.
I've moved on with my life.
o boy. they are many good and God fearing girls out there. goodluck in your search for a loyal and faithfull girl.
Re: What Will I Do? by touchmeder: 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2009
guy get over it angry nor b this one dem dey advise person plenty
Re: What Will I Do? by fredola77(m): 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2009
your guy that can sleep with ur girl can kill u! And ur girl that can do that to u is DANGEROUS! So shine ur eyes and move on with ur life, Cheers bro such is life.
Re: What Will I Do? by careidon: 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2009
help her sort herself out or move on.
Re: What Will I Do? by saater(m): 10:35am On Feb 13, 2009
I appriciate all of you guys for your responses, this is a place for one to be. Most of u take time to advice one on what he or she need to do when this kind of problem arrises. Kepp it up and i pry that may the gud Lord continure to bless your efforts. its realy hard to forget her, but i have made up my mind to forget her and keep on with life. I have found another person, only that we haven't met, but iam in love wth her.
Re: What Will I Do? by ojugo2000: 10:59am On Feb 13, 2009
viperman:

1. IF I HAPPEN TO AWAKEN FROM SLEEP MY EVIL SIDE, I'LL Take her back, make her believe i want to marry/be serious with her, stay/manage with her head cools down and she's deep in love with me, use her well enough for say 3-5 years or more then dump her a day before her birthday on the year i intend to.(risky though and means you'd have to have time on your hands also).

2. Heed the advice you've been given all over this thread. Have mercy on her and let her be.

And please, make up with your best friend. Rather than seeing him as an enemy, you should see him as a someone who helped expose the LovePeddler in your girlfriend. Imagine if you had married such. Just tell him that next time he does such a thing and succeeds, rather than keep it secret he should let you know once he's had sex with the lady so you know where to place her in your life. As crazy as it might sound, one needs such friends around when searching for a real woman for a serious relationship, they are called 'Validators'.

WTF??

I wish i could date you and then we'll see who can play the game better. Men like you need to be taught so you can keep your mouth shut!
Re: What Will I Do? by binahmad(m): 11:07am On Feb 13, 2009
ojugo2000:

WTF??

I wish i could date you and then we'll see who can play the game better. Men like you need to be taught so you can keep your mouth shut!

Really? Are you that sure of yourself? wink wink wink
Better keep :-Xabout it or else, lipsrsealed
Re: What Will I Do? by spikedcylinder: 11:11am On Feb 13, 2009
ojugo2000:

WTF??

Shatap. By now, you should know that men are lord and master of the entire universe. tongue
Re: What Will I Do? by Busybody2(f): 11:14am On Feb 13, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Agreed but I would be giving this advice if he didn't actaully see them doing it. Different ball game there.

Exactly, this is a different ballgame entirely, she did not just cheat with a stranger, but with one his close friends too. She was cold and calculating and wicked and probably enjoyed the thrills of creeping behind his back, to have it off with his friend undecided
Re: What Will I Do? by binahmad(m): 11:16am On Feb 13, 2009
I caught my girl friend pant down on my bed wt my best friend, since then my friend run away from me. for three months now i have not set my eyes on him. I sent my girl friend away, but since then i can not love any other woman more than i loved her. i would have love to wlcome her bk after she has apologised, but i was wt three of my friends that same day that i caught her, and i was like how would they look at me when i will accept her bk? i still love her but when ever i look at her and remember how i met her necked wt my own friend, and how she will be in the same bed wt me again i get comfused. pls can u people advice me.

Arghhh!

Saater, why are you doing this to us? Just look at yourself embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
You don't need to make yourself a laughing stock just because of this. It has happened before and trust me it would continue happening.

Call me 009 234 64922370 or e-mail me danamadu@hotmail.com and I'll give you a REAL TIP.

Keep cooooooool.
Re: What Will I Do? by spikedcylinder: 11:22am On Feb 13, 2009
Huh?

You are the said friend?
Re: What Will I Do? by patwhizkid(f): 11:27am On Feb 13, 2009
Brrrrrrrhh, seetap, u need a serious pastor 2 pray 4 u & ur present predicament. U r a disg**** 2 manhood. Tufiakwa!
Re: What Will I Do? by demystify(f): 11:58am On Feb 13, 2009
Some issues are simply not worth giving a thought.
They come with their solutions alongside, the girl chose your friend, they are prolly in love. undecided

When a guy cheat, he can be forgiven, when the table turns, it's abormination, why?
Well, listen to your instincts, you're in the BEST position to take the best DECISION that will make u happy.
Re: What Will I Do? by Omolola1(f): 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmn
Re: What Will I Do? by steve49ja(m): 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2009
You considering taking the girl back??

Just go and treat malaria you'll feel much better after
Re: What Will I Do? by romsky: 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2009
a broken r/ship is better dan a broken home
Re: What Will I Do? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2009
shiit man! she aint woth it. move the Bleep on.

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy This Naughty Technique Tonight (for Men Only) / Celebrity You Wish To Marry / Who Flirt Most,married Men Or Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.