Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Enjoy This Naughty Technique Tonight (for Men Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enjoy This Naughty Technique Tonight (for Men Only) (1422 Views)

Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) / Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her / Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enjoy This Naughty Technique Tonight (for Men Only) by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 13, 2010
[b]Today I will share with you one of the most powerful techniques
you can use to bring your partner to an orgasm.

After reading it, you may think it´s "common sense".

But the truth is: no one uses it!

And trust me, sometimes it´s even better than pre-intimacy,

This technique is called partial penetration.

Here´s how it works:

Right before you decide to engage in actual intercourse, you
may want to step up the teasing.

You see, researchers have found that when women are highly
aroused and are near the height of the plateau stage, they
feel a yearning to be penetrated.

That's why so many women resort to using "toys" during
masturbation.

When your partner is begging you to fulfill that need, you can
tease her a little more by only penetrating her vagina with the
very tip of your penis.

Then very slowly use more during each stroke. By the time you
reach full penetration, she'll be groaning with relief and
pleasure.

Please try it tonight,

Trust me, she will literally beg you for more!
[/b]
Re: Enjoy This Naughty Technique Tonight (for Men Only) by THEAMAKA(f): 10:20am On Feb 13, 2010
anyone who knows a thing or two about "sex" knows this.
what's new?
i haven't started bleeping yet and i know this.
na wa!
Re: Enjoy This Naughty Technique Tonight (for Men Only) by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 13, 2010
AMAKA I no you are a Pro in this please share more tricks on how a man can drive a women to orgasm since you are familiar with this
Re: Enjoy This Naughty Technique Tonight (for Men Only) by Rooneyboy(m): 11:25am On Feb 13, 2010
'For only men' yet still Amaka comes in FIRST to peep . Amaka e be like say u like that tin well well ?
Re: Enjoy This Naughty Technique Tonight (for Men Only) by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 13, 2010
AMAKA please tell us how you feel when your guy takes you to organism, not all ladies enjoy sex because der guy is not that sensual.

From what l post above, you don't need to last long on her, just do the above and give us your experience.

This is why my girl still stock around me even when the big boys dey around,

By the way tomorrow is Valentine, My girl has arrived since Friday and feeling it tight
Re: Enjoy This Naughty Technique Tonight (for Men Only) by Ben13: 11:42am On Feb 13, 2010
This' not new na! sad Tell me something new.
Re: Enjoy This Naughty Technique Tonight (for Men Only) by madlady(f): 11:55am On Feb 13, 2010
^^ grin grin grin grin too much experience,your profile says age 18 lipsrsealed
Re: Enjoy This Naughty Technique Tonight (for Men Only) by 190: 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2010
FAITHSFI:

AMAKA please tell us how you feel when your guy takes you to organism, not all ladies enjoy intimacy because der guy is not that sensual.

From what l post above, you don't need to last long on her, just do the above and give us your experience.

This is why my girl still stock around me even when the big boys dey around,

By the way tomorrow is Valentine, My girl has arrived since Friday and feeling it tight

omo my own has arrived since last month ahead of feb 14th~ LOL
Re: Enjoy This Naughty Technique Tonight (for Men Only) by Ben13: 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2010
madlady:

^^ grin grin grin grin too much experience,your profile says age 18 lipsrsealed

Just a minor, sweetie tongue only wanted to read more. cheesy
Re: Enjoy This Naughty Technique Tonight (for Men Only) by madlady(f): 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2010
Ben-10:

Just a minor, sweetie tongue only wanted to read more. cheesy

Ok, knowledge is always useful, you can always use it at a later date. cool
Re: Enjoy This Naughty Technique Tonight (for Men Only) by Rooneyboy(m): 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2010
Me na my green bottles i go marry tomorrow.
Re: Enjoy This Naughty Technique Tonight (for Men Only) by denzel2009: 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2010
If you do this and mistakenly cum peren, you go see wahala.
Re: Enjoy This Naughty Technique Tonight (for Men Only) by THEAMAKA(f): 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2010
I don't care about those dumb "men only" "male only" label on threads.
i open every single thread, is there a problem?
and like Ben-10 said, tell us something we don't know.
this ain't got shizz to do with me so mind and respect yourself, geddit?
Re: Enjoy This Naughty Technique Tonight (for Men Only) by Rooneyboy(m): 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2010
I m having a very nice time where i m presently and wouldnt want my good mood go bad. I dont have a problem with u and i ve never had so wouldnt know y ur unnecessarily being HARD on yourself. If my joke was expensive , sorry about that.
Re: Enjoy This Naughty Technique Tonight (for Men Only) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2010
Roonyboy dont mind her, Its either her boyfriend is not around or he can do it with her to organism that is why she open thread made for men only to listen to what good guys do with there own girly.

AMAKA I have said in my previous post,,, if this technique old skool to you hun nothing spoil now, Teach us the new stuff you want to here from men,

Your type fit be lesbian self from what am smelling.

Take your bored moment go another place joo
Re: Enjoy This Naughty Technique Tonight (for Men Only) by THEAMAKA(f): 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2010
^^^
FTY: i'll open any thread i like, oya, kill me!
i never said the technique was old school i said "who doesn't know about this"
hmmmm i expected something only dr sue johansen would know.
did you just learn intimacy yesterday? why are you acting all butt-hurt?

and if I'm a lesbian, how did you come to that conclusion?
get over it, your "intimacy 101" is whack!
  tongue cool
Re: Enjoy This Naughty Technique Tonight (for Men Only) by Rooneyboy(m): 12:02am On Feb 14, 2010
Thank u o my broda, i dont know y some people r unnecessarily aggressive on this site most times.
Re: Enjoy This Naughty Technique Tonight (for Men Only) by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 14, 2010
AMAKA!!! hun which part of Igbo are you from? If na Ananbra I no surprise. If na Abia huuuuuuun dem too no dey carry last Enugu father of all. Imo dey learn from una.

teach us the style you like the most when you are turn on
Re: Enjoy This Naughty Technique Tonight (for Men Only) by THEAMAKA(f): 12:46am On Feb 14, 2010
^^^
GET A JOB.
Re: Enjoy This Naughty Technique Tonight (for Men Only) by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 14, 2010
OH! Job kee?

I cant work under anyone at all. If am called to be a president self I wont receive the call because that will means am working for you as your President.

Meanwhile, being online Trading Investing and give girls koboko that is my Job. Or will you join my list of girls? "Once chance remain"
Re: Enjoy This Naughty Technique Tonight (for Men Only) by semid4lyfe(m): 1:08am On Feb 14, 2010
Aaah. . . .some people like fight sha.
Re: Enjoy This Naughty Technique Tonight (for Men Only) by meandyou00(m): 3:51am On Feb 14, 2010
thsts d result of povertyyy
Re: Enjoy This Naughty Technique Tonight (for Men Only) by condomized: 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2010
I FeEL UR POST @POSTER. MY GURL IS SO HUMBLE dat she's afraid of initiating s@x, BUT WHENEVER I DO THIS, SHE SAYS IN A SOFT TONE: ''i want u more, '' and she gently drags me closer, deeper kiss DATS A DECENT GURL, NOT THOSE ''F@CK ME, F@CK ME ASHAWOS UNA DEY CARYY.
Re: Enjoy This Naughty Technique Tonight (for Men Only) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2010
u r such a maga,very funny guy, who told u ur gal dnt say ''Bleep me Bleep me'' to dat guy next door the other night?we guys cn b so gullible, cos she's sayin ouch n pls small small nw dsnt mean she isnt a beast wt other pipl o

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity You Wish To Marry / Dating Pregnant Women / Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.