Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,506 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Why Are Men Too Attracted To The "Physical" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Too Attracted To The "Physical" (1549 Views)

Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) / Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? / Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Men Too Attracted To The "Physical" by AceMiss: 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
I have noticed that men are so attracted to physically fine women,whatever happened to true inner beauty? They are so into slim ladies,what about the plump ones(and I don't mean the ones that are over-weight or "orobos"wink. Why are guys like that?
Re: Why Are Men Too Attracted To The "Physical" by LadyX(f): 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
AceMiss:
I have noticed that men are so attracted to physically fine women,whatever happened to true inner beauty? They are so into slim ladies,what about the plump ones(and I don't mean the ones that are over-weight or "orobos"wink. Why are guys like that?

All of us like good things. Even when you go to a boutique, you choose the best dress for the amount of money you have.
After the physical attraction, inner beauty comes in. You cannot tell whether a person has inner beauty unless you interact with them.

Am not a man, but that's what I think. Let men come and give their reasons.
Re: Why Are Men Too Attracted To The "Physical" by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
Op, you are attracted to what you see. That's the way humans are wired
You have to first know someone before you can be able to see the "inner beauty"

And before you will want to know someone, you have to first be attracted to the person.
And what attracts you to the person is the physical appearance
Re: Why Are Men Too Attracted To The "Physical" by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hmm. Touchy topic.

Speaking for myself, I'm attracted to beautiful women. When I mean beautiful, I don't mean overly made up plastic modified dolls. I also realize that inner beauty counts the most. But, there is no way I'm supposed to know who has inner beauty simply by looking at them. It's never written on their faces. I can only get a clue from the way they dress, and even at that, I have to get to know you before I become privy to your inner beauty.

That said, attraction comes first for me. If I'm first of all attracted to a lady, I'll want to know her in totality. Being too attracted to the physical in this case for me, would mean completely ignoring other aspects of what makes a woman, a woman - that is not how I roll. . . She may be physically attractive but may lack the core values I desire from her.

No one is perfect, yes agreed. Neither am I attracted to everyone with boobs and ass.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Too Attracted To The "Physical" by lirusehn(m): 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
don'tquoteme:

question for spirit of Konji

undecided
Re: Why Are Men Too Attracted To The "Physical" by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
Because Seeing Is Believing..
Re: Why Are Men Too Attracted To The "Physical" by Mhizizzy(f): 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
Itz called physical attraction....nd it differs from one person to d oda
Re: Why Are Men Too Attracted To The "Physical" by Jaycool18(m): 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
we don't have spiritual eyes So we make do with wat we see
Re: Why Are Men Too Attracted To The "Physical" by jnrprof(m): 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
I guess its the same for ladies who are moved by what they hear. They can fall for a haggard looking tout, or woman beater as long as he uses the mushy romantic words on them.

Men like what they see. Tho i'm moved more by her intelligence and sense of humour. But off course, na d good looks go make me discover her intelligence and humour grin
Re: Why Are Men Too Attracted To The "Physical" by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
spiritual husband and wife still dey
Re: Why Are Men Too Attracted To The "Physical" by Thanos(m): 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
Are we supposed to be attracted to the spiritual
Re: Why Are Men Too Attracted To The "Physical" by nickusoro(m): 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
Most of the contributions here have good and reasonable. OP, so far, your question is as good as being answered.

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
Re: Why Are Men Too Attracted To The "Physical" by emperorchedda(m): 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
AceMiss:
Did you say men are into slim ladies?? Maybe I'm probably not a man because I'm madly attracted to thick and chubby girls with heavy resources front and back

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Too Attracted To The "Physical" by AceMiss: 7:47am On Mar 04, 2015
Hmmm,interesting opinions(except "nickusoro" which wasn't an opinion at all). Its true that one is attracted to what one sees but it gets "sickening" when some guys walk around with stereotypes in their heads at to who a fine girl is.
Re: Why Are Men Too Attracted To The "Physical" by ivyT(f): 9:50am On Mar 04, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Itz called physical attraction....nd it differs from one person to d oda

Ur head they there..
in othernews, Wotsup boo?
Re: Why Are Men Too Attracted To The "Physical" by ivyT(f): 9:51am On Mar 04, 2015
emperorchedda:
Did you say men are into slim ladies?? Maybe I'm probably not a man because I'm madly attracted to thick and chubby girls with heavy resources front and back

wink
Re: Why Are Men Too Attracted To The "Physical" by nickusoro(m): 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
AceMiss:
Hmmm,interesting opinions(except "nickusoro" which wasn't an opinion at all). Its true that one is attracted to what one sees but it gets "sickening" when some guys walk around with stereotypes in their heads at to who a fine girl is.
Still a good thing you got your answer.

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
Re: Why Are Men Too Attracted To The "Physical" by mytime24(f): 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
emperorchedda:
hmm
Re: Why Are Men Too Attracted To The "Physical" by deskossy(m): 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
What do u want them to be attracted to? spiritual?
Re: Why Are Men Too Attracted To The "Physical" by emperorchedda(m): 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
mytime24:
hmm
say that again and imma spank you
Re: Why Are Men Too Attracted To The "Physical" by emperorchedda(m): 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
ivyT:

wink
Are u thick?
Re: Why Are Men Too Attracted To The "Physical" by mytime24(f): 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
emperorchedda:
say that again and imma spank you
hmm
Re: Why Are Men Too Attracted To The "Physical" by 2dice(m): 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
AceMiss:
why wont we
you ladies caused it
Re: Why Are Men Too Attracted To The "Physical" by StunnazJay(m): 1:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
Men are generally stimulated by the visual, that's the way they are wired.

They are visual.
Re: Why Are Men Too Attracted To The "Physical" by ivyT(f): 1:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
emperorchedda:
Are u thick?

C question

*amardioha where are u*
Re: Why Are Men Too Attracted To The "Physical" by emperorchedda(m): 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
ivyT:

C question

*amardioha where are u*
hehehehehehe

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Many Have Broken Marriages / Answered! 4 Important Penis Questions Many Are Too Shy To Ask... / Pilliow Talk:what Your Sleeping Position Says About You(with Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.