Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? (20211 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / Women's Breast Explodes After Two Days Of Fake Breast Surgery / Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by airminem(f): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2016
It's A Well Known Fact That Most Men Eyes Tend To Gravitate Towards Most Women Breast. But What Is It That Heterosexual Men Find So Attractive In Women bosom? Your Personal Experience people
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by FrankLampard: 8:43am On Nov 20, 2016
Frankly, I don't know. I just love to see or touch a woman's breast when I'm presented with the opportunity.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 20, 2016
Not all men. Some prefer the almost flat look.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by Nutase: 9:12am On Nov 20, 2016
Crap.
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by dingbang(m): 9:22am On Nov 20, 2016
Raine80:
Not all men. Some prefer the almost flat look.
stop deceiving urself.

18 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 20, 2016
dingbang:
stop deceiving urself.
People have preferences embrace that notion.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by makydebbie(f): 9:34am On Nov 20, 2016
I no understand sef

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by dingbang(m): 9:37am On Nov 20, 2016
Raine80:

not when it involves breast! undecided

19 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by iPrevail(m): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2016
What else is there to be attracted to? Her face? Fatty Ass? Tsk, I might as well be gay.
Three things get me instantly attracted and in love grin ... Her shape, the way she walks, and omg! 'em two succulent melons giving a standing ovation. Life is good! smiley

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by dingbang(m): 9:49am On Nov 20, 2016
iPrevail:
What else is there to be attracted to? Her face? Fatty Ass? Tsk, I might as well be gay.
Three things get me instantly attracted and in love grin ... Her shape, the way she walks, and omg! 'em two succulent melons giving a standing ovation. Life is good! smiley
lol u needed to see me trailing a girl one certain tym when she wore a singlet without bra, and her nipples were all poking out like sharp needle grin it was so so so so perky eh..

Gawd..

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:52am On Nov 20, 2016
you should also ask what women see in dicks, that thing is just freakishly looking, why did God even make it look soo ugly....ewwwww

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by iPrevail(m): 9:55am On Nov 20, 2016
dingbang:
lol u needed to see me trailing a girl one certain tym when she wore a singlet without bra, and her nipples were all poking out like sharp needle grin it was so so so so perky eh..

Gawd..

Professor Pervertski. grin .. No spoil me habek tongue .. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 20, 2016
see my girl bobbi

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by iPrevail(m): 10:02am On Nov 20, 2016
slimthugchimee2:
you should also ask what women see in dicks, that thing is just freakishly looking, why did God even make it look soo ugly....ewwwww

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by teejaypee: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2016
my weak point! !! angry angry embarassedembarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by Heavance(m): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2016
with the exemption of Adam, it is the first thing guys tasted...... some are willing to die on it sef
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by MrCork: 10:58am On Nov 20, 2016
airminem:
It's A Well Known Fact That Most Men Eyes Tend To Gravitate Towards Most Women Breast. But What Is It That Heterosexual Men Find So Attractive In Women Booters? Your Personal Experience Required Please.

angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by MrCork: 10:59am On Nov 20, 2016
airminem:
It's A Well Known Fact That Most Men Eyes Tend To Gravitate Towards Most Women Breast. But What Is It That Heterosexual Men Find So Attractive In Women Booters? Your Personal Experience Required Please.

we hate boooobsi...we love nyansh angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by MackBrooklyn: 11:05am On Nov 20, 2016
[size=20pt]cc: Suzan404 cool [/size]
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by MackBrooklyn: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2016
makydebbie:
I no understand sef
cheesy grin

How you go understand when you no get big boobs tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2016
And you think girls don't like it when men suck the hell out of the boobs? cheesy

One time I was on a date with this guy and he was talking all these "getting to know" bullshit..
I was just thinking of when dude will start pressing my boobs!!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by dryyansh1(m): 11:12am On Nov 20, 2016
Captainbells:
And you think girls don't like it when men suck the hell out of the boobs? cheesy

One time I was on a date with this guy and he was talking all these "getting to know" bullshit..
angry
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 20, 2016
dryyansh1:
angry
How can I help you this lovely Sunday morning? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by Olaniyi021(m): 11:17am On Nov 20, 2016
Hmm
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 20, 2016
...Kaiiii! see fine girl... smiley
Raine80:

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by dryyansh1(m): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2016
Captainbells:

How can I help you this lovely Sunday morning? cheesy
I wanna ask you something.

Do you drink or smoke?
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 20, 2016
slimthugchimee2:
ur pu*ssy doesnt look any better dear.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 20, 2016
dryyansh1:
I wanna ask you something.

Do you drink or smoke?
A glass of wine every now and then!
Never smoked all my life

Whatever I do and type is not under any influence grin

Oh wait I've snuffed crack once, them days of experiments!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by dryyansh1(m): 11:41am On Nov 20, 2016
Captainbells:

Never smoked all my life

You know we have to be sure you ain't sniffing dem crack again cheesy
Is that you on your profile?
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by Kobicove(m): 11:47am On Nov 20, 2016
Captainbells:

grin
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by 2el(m): 11:47am On Nov 20, 2016
it nature

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:52am On Nov 20, 2016
Captainbells:

Never smoked all my life

I admire the way you are blunt, you must be a brave type

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Brings Out The Worst In People? / Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy / Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.