Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Few Of 21 Flowers Love Languages! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Few Of 21 Flowers Love Languages! (524 Views)

5 Love Languages: How To Show Love To Your Partner / 12 Love Languages Your Woman Always Wants To Hear / Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Few Of 21 Flowers Love Languages! by sulexcraig(m): 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
I want to share few meanings of some flower you may have came across from your lover or yet too recieve but in terms you may not even know the name of some of the flowers you have recieved but let me just give you a few names nd meaning of flowers popular recognised around the globe by lovers.
I hope you too fall in one of the categories below.
"FLOWERS ARE A PERFECT REPLICA OF HUMAN LIFE"......PLANTS.....GROWTH....BLOOM AND WITHERING!

1. ACACIA BLOSSOM:Concealed love beauty in retireness; Chaste love.

2. ACORN:Nordic symbol of life and Immortality.

3. AMBROSIA:Your love is Reciprocated.

4.AMARYLLIS:Pride;Pastoral Poetry.

5. ARBUSTUS:Thee only do I love.

6. ANEMONE:Forsaken.

7. ASTER: Symbol of Womanhood.

8. AZALEA: Take care of yourself for me;Temperance; Fragile; Passion; Chinese symbol of Womanhood.

9. BACHEL BUTTON: Single Blessedness.

10.BELLS OF IRELAND: Good Luck.

11. ZINNIO YELLOW: Daily Remembrance.

12. ZINNIA MIXED: Thinking(or in memory) of an Absent Friend.

13. ZINNIA MAGENTA: Lasting Affection.

14. VISCARIA:Will you dance with me?

15. VIOLET BLUE: Watchfulness,Faithfulness,I'll always be true.

16. VIOLET:Modesty.

17. SWEET PEA: Goodbye, Departure, Blissful pleasure,Thank you for a lovely time.

18. STOCK: Bonds of Appreciation, Promptness, You will always be Beautiful to me.

19. STEPHANOTIS: Happiness in Marriage, Desire to Travel.

20. SPIDER FLOWER: Elope with me.

21. ROSE THORN LESS: Love at first Sight.

so which flower love language did you fall on!

I remain sulexcraig.....Olaonipekun
All critics and insult are welcome.
Re: Few Of 21 Flowers Love Languages! by falconey(m): 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
incase a MOD mistakely send it to FP.....NO3 and 5 is cool but naija girls don't fancy all these
Re: Few Of 21 Flowers Love Languages! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
Like seriously not in naija....well evryone ve got what they cherish sha....I would prefer a warm hug to a flower....
All the same tnx for the info~Big grin~
Re: Few Of 21 Flowers Love Languages! by sulexcraig(m): 9:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
christinauju:
Like seriously not in naija....well evryone ve got what they cherish sha....I would prefer a warm hug to a flower....
All the same tnx for the info~Big grin~

Hmmm you re right my lady....but without been given a flower the words nd meaning can be apply when expressing affection....but that hug you mention above is a thread for another day....sulexcraig the lovedoc lolz

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See 15 Important Wordsyou Should Say To Yourlover Everyday / Terrible Things You Should Never Do Before Marriage / When A Female Friend Asks About Your Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.